Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work (23360 Views)

"Foreigners Were Used To Win The 2015 Presidential Elections" - Reno Omokri / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial / 2015 Presidential Elections :: The Dilemma Of The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by zingobaby: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Fr mbaka prophesy is Authentic
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by olasoji1: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2015
Buhari, Osinbajo receive their certificates of return (PHOTOS)

Read more here===>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/buhari-osinbajo-receive-their.html

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by ObongOluomo: 9:36am On Apr 02, 2015
Iaz93:
Only Rev. Fr. Mbaka and Pastor Tunde Bakare said the right things. The rest of the "men of God' goofed. grin

My Pastor also prophesied that Jonathan will win. On Sunday, I'll quietly walk up to him and ask him, "How far na, Pastor? Wetin happen? undecided ''

Na so one pastor sef talk,he said as regards this election,God has forgiven Jona and he's going to win,for Apc,they can win many states as governors but not the seat of president..
Guess because he's an Aks man
Anyway sha,there is God and I'm not sure i will attend the church again sha.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Akposkool(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Prophecy ke? Abegi those pastors that guess and predict like nairabet boys? Every normal person would not have voted for continuity. We were fed up that's the truth. So I think God and the people won not some prophet who won't profer you solutions and leave you at the middle of an ocean with their lies. Sai BABA GOD AND NIGERIANS. Your voices were heard
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by bejeria101(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Who gave man a voice? Its GOD. The will of GOD has prevailed over man.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by slapandfall(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Almost like all of them are "GUESSERS"!. Jst that some guessed correctly yl some guessed wrongly. Only God will save us.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by chuksmad(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
Dont mind the so call pastors, they are just guessing. only Mbaka and Tunde Bakere predicted right. Others na wayo pastors. This will teach Nigerians not to believe everything ur pastors said hook and sink.
ThankGod this election was successful. We are lucky nation indeed.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by stonemind(f): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
ok next plsss
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nichobabe(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
"The man who truly won will not govern, or rule.”

I just remember that there is still a court case for Buhari to cross

hmmmmm

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by asdfjklhaha(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2015
sukkot:
i wonder if oledepo will still have congregation after this his jonathan alignment
He'll still hav. Nigerians are gullible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by AJOT99(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2015
kellyJames5:
"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much"........

So,many of the forecasted calamities were averted by the prayers of the Nigeria populace.

U are right bro. They saw it but it was actually averted by d prayers of sincere Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by TheFilmmaker: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
I know the intention of the moderator who directed this thread to front page.

Athiests are not interested in these types of conversations.

You gullible brethren can do the arguing yourselves.

Because if eithier of their failed prophecies had occurred, you people would have already taken sides.

Going back to finish my storyboarding.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by bukatyne(f): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Prophecies tell us what would happen in the future.

If they are Bad, prayers can be used to avert them. E.g. Isaiah told King Hezekiah that he should arrange his house as he was about to die. Hezekiah prayed and God added 15yrs to his life. That did not make Isaiah a liar.

Not saying all the prophets truly heard from God

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by xtervaganza(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
TeamfatherMbaka
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by tbaby534(f): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2015
Johnson Suleiman said it.
Father mbaka said it(buh I taught catholics don't allow their father to see vision)
Tuned bakare said it.

But the fact that man predicts the future doesn't mean he is from God.
Its still 2 months to may29th
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by rolaniyi: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Thank God I don't attend churches where these prophets of doom are overseers
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
If your Pastor didn't prophesy correctly,

Biko, change your Church.
Lol.
Honestly, fake men of God should stay away from politics.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by suwailad(f): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2015
lalasticlala:
No Vacancy In Aso Rock - Sat Guru Maharaji

And the witches and wizards, even white, Red, Black Witches??

Personally, I don't blv in all those prophesies..

i thought you were a robot and cant comment on threads

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by TheFilmmaker: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
AJOT99:

U are right bro. They saw it but it was actually averted by d prayers of sincere Nigerians.

So fast!!!

The defence gang are already here.

I laff in oral english.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2015
Thank God I attend Catholic. That's where the true God dwells!! I guess other churches are wasting their time chasing shadows.

Rev Fr Ejikemeuwa Mbaka is the priest and prophet of the Most High. grin
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Bdemmy(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2015
If you ask many of them, they'll say it's because they prayed and fasted to avert the dangers.

Smart business men.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by AdeniyiA(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2015
IF Buhari is sworn in on May 29, then I'd make my conclusion.
One prophecy I am waiting for is that a man from the east is d much anticipated messiah of Nigeria transformation.
May 29 will tell...

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by khaygecube(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Iaz93:
Only Rev. Fr. Mbaka and Pastor Tunde Bakare said the right things. The rest of the "men of God' goofed. grin

My Pastor also prophesied that Jonathan will win. On Sunday, I'll quietly walk up to him and ask him, "How far na, Pastor? Wetin happen? undecided ''
but u knw Goodluck is stil d one ruling.as for me.m hapi Buhari won n i wnt him to rule,for a change...but until may 29th...buhari is not ruling.so a lot can happen.this is naija.all m saying is,wait till after may 29th before u approach ur pastor.
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by hijacke(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Nichobabe:
"The man who truly won will not govern, or rule.”

I just remember that there is still a court case for Buhari to cross

hmmmmm
Its PDP vs INEC, notin concern buhari

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by SpeedyConnect(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
More of opinions
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by abitex577(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by gateleo(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2015
I can see some of you reading this post with your two eyes opened, some of you are reading from your smartphones while some of you are reading this post from your laptops/pcs, some of you are male while some of you are female, most of you should be between 18 to 40 years of age... ohhhh, i can see some you in your rooms, classes, offices and some of you reading on the move.....

Oh God... i see most of you be Nigerian from SW, SE, SS, NC, NE and NW.... some of you can speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa......

I see Ambode winning Lagos State... I also see governing Osun state till 2018...

All nah guess work jare.....

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by tbarrister(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2015
All Nigerian so called prophets are scammers and liers,,,,,,no one can see tomorrow, thats the power reserved for God. meanwhile i am a muslim

1 Like

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by SuPeRq(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
My prophecy,,,,,,,,,,,,, GEJ ain't born 2 struggle 4 power,,,,,,,, d 1st time he struggled he failed....... Since 2006 he hadn't struggled 4 seconds....... so what will be will be

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Eniye30: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2015
The ways of God is not the ways of men, as the heavens n the earth are far apart that's how our ways n thoughts are different. God knows what he is doing, there cld be sm fake prophecies which didn't cm 4rm God, however God rules in the affairs of men n he gives authority to who he pleases. Cm 2 think of it, who said this saga is over, sm of this prophecies time line has not elapsed. Let's keep our fingers crossed, n pray 4 Gods will cos I know Gods will is the best. The Lord said, "For I know the thoughts I hv 2wards u, thought of good n peace, n not of evil, 2 gv u a perfect end". So let's pray Gods will is done. Amen!
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by lalasticlala(m): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

i thought you were a robot and cant comment on threads

Hahahaha. Really?
I just couldn't help it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Oche On Okada: Ado LG Of Benue State Spotted Discharging His Duties / UNDER GEJ, Even EFCC Boss Is Accused Of Corruption — Buhari / 65-Year-Old Woman Contesting For Councillorship In Jigawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.