Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work (23359 Views)

"Foreigners Were Used To Win The 2015 Presidential Elections" - Reno Omokri / Jega Must Conduct 2015 Elections- The Punch Newpapers Editorial / 2015 Presidential Elections :: The Dilemma Of The Average Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Naijasinglegirl: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
I know the intention of the moderator who directed this thread to front page.

Athiests are not interested in these types of conversations.

You gullible brethren can do the arguing yourselves.

Because if eithier of their failed prophecies had occurred, you people would have already taken sides.

Going back to finish my storyboarding.
but you had time to comment? How ironic
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 4:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Thank God I attend Catholic. That's where the true God dwells!! I guess other churches are wasting their time chasing shadows.

Rev Fr Ejikemeuwa Mbaka is the priest and prophet of the Most High. grin
lol bro u nid 2 end that desception,catholic is no church
Re: 2015 Presidential Elections: The Voice Of Man, Prophecies Or Guess Work by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 04, 2015
gateleo:
I can see some of you reading this post with your two eyes opened, some of you are reading from your smartphones while some of you are reading this post from your laptops/pcs, some of you are male while some of you are female, most of you should be between 18 to 40 years of age... ohhhh, i can see some you in your rooms, classes, offices and some of you reading on the move.....

Oh God... i see most of you be Nigerian from SW, SE, SS, NC, NE and NW.... some of you can speak English, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa......

I see Ambode winning Lagos State... I also see governing Osun state till 2018...

All nah guess work jare.....
hahaha,bro word of advice 4 u,go n open ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity: FG Appears Lost - Vanguard / Ike Ekweremadu Receives His Ph.d Certificate From University Of Abuja / Appeal Court Bars CCT From Proceeding With CJN Onnoghen Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.