Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia (21710 Views)

Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Donjazzy, Olamide And The Headies Saga-charles Novia Weighs In / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Aroh48(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2015
God help me to become the next president.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ignis: 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
magabounce:

[size=20pt]Na una type Buhari de build prison for[/size]

What about your type?
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Etumgbe(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2015
You have no choice than to accept it whether u like it or not.

GMB till 2019

Sai BABA
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ibrokola(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
adamskutty:
Crack da ribs.

The humble, kind hearted, discipline general Muhammad buhari will be the hausas president, the fulanis president, the Yorubas president and most importantly the igbos president whether anyone likes it or not. The president of the whole nigerians. grin

He is y'all ruler, accept that fact.

Where the political prostitute ffk nau? grin

Leader not Ruler!
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Franzeez(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
The earlier he accepts it, the better for him.

Attention seeker.

I can see Ss many of GEJ's supporters and ass lickers deflecting to GMB.

So because Buhari won we should kill ourselves? Talking like an illiterate. Go to Buharis house and tell him you voted him now! Fool! Who even told you you would benefit from Buharis govt more than someone who did not support him? As if he he builds road its only you that will move on it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Bants(m): 10:53am On Apr 01, 2015
The biggest winner is Sahara Reporters and which movie has this man directed....i know him as a perez hilton wannabe

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by yommys01(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2015
He should first apologise to Daramola Foluke. End off.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ogene007: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2015
achemedez:
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS.......
You are one of the small minds being referred to in that statement. The less of your type we have in the society, the more progressive our society becomes.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Chinom(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2015
No regrets whatsoever in supporting Goodluck Jonathan. I commend Charles Novia for standing by his political conviction. Yes, we all accept Buhari as the new president. But I still strongly belong in the GEJ school of thought.

Goodluck Jonathan will forever be a reference point for present and future Nigerian politicians. Our own Abe Lincoln. We now have a Jonathan school of thought. A political philosophy. NO REGRETS WHATSOEVER. NO APOLOGIES EITHER.

1 Like

Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by magabounce(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:

What about your type?
[size=30pt]we put ur type in Prison[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2015
ogene007:

You are one of the small minds being referred to in that statement. The less of your type we have in the society, the more progressive our society becomes.
What's this 1 sayng?
I REP APC
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ogene007: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2015
Eyop:
cry cry cry
It is these types of silly posts from silly minds like you that will elicit the negative reactions from the boys in the creeks that everyone has been trying to manage for the past 48 hours. People like you are Buhari's worst enemies, and I'm sure he will do well do distance himself from your type.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by expozey(f): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2015
Good one, Mr Novia.
It's left for us all to support the incoming administration in order to make this project called NIGERIA work.
Congrats democracy
Congrats Jonathan/ Sambo
Congrats Buhari/Osinbajo
Congrats Nigeria
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by kilokeys(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2015
ignis:
The earlier he accepts it, the better for him.

Attention seeker.

I can see Ss many of GEJ's supporters and ass lickers deflecting to GMB.

did u say deflecting? angry

are the pple u are talking about Nigerians?

if they are. isnt it best they respect the new leadership?

our democracy is growing.. i hope the next elections would be about personalities and nt parties.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2015
Your speech, intonations, words, statements, your utterances, your silence actually do not matter. So hush the hell up.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by tomzman: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2015
Like he has a choice
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by ElfEnomenOo: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2015
We have a president elect who all Nigerians want.....

We will move on and accept anyone who wants to join us in making this nation better.

#NigeriaHasDecided #Change #CongratulationsGMB #CongratulationsPYO #CongratulationsAPC
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by internetpo(m): 11:58am On Apr 01, 2015
That's noble of him.
Also of our incumbent president GEJ. We will not see a nobler
politician like him in many years to come.

Me self accepting the reality. grin

GMB till 2019. grin
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by shinest(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-have-accepted-the-reality-that-buhari-will-be-president-critic-charles-novia/

Recall that Charles Novia and Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola exchanged bitter words online over GEJ/GMB.
while Novia supported GEJ, Daramola supported GMB.
you are a disgrace to ur self mr charles novia,after all of u av went ahead to organise programmes nd campaign for GEJ all in d name of millions he has given d Nollywoood,plSsss dnot congratulate buhari because u ar nt in support of change.thieves
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by SLYBABA(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Why don't you confess you are part of those who ruined GEJ. Make I no jst see u near dis our new goverment. Mtcheeeeewww!
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by lekandauda1234: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nasri100:
Political enhancement will be studied for
generations to come''

B itch please this some African mentality nonsense. Mitt Romney called Barack Obama to congratulate him even before the results were announced. Jonathan failed in his mandatory duties as President. Rather fancy he calls the mother of the Chibok girls, and aggrieved families that lost loved ones due to his incompetency.

God bless u my broda. I have watched with astonishment Tanoids and haters pour encomioum on Mr president for his call to Gen Buhari, thereby deflecting attention for his evident failures. History will never forgive him for the thousands of Nigeria killed by bh as a result of his inaction and cluelessness.
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by itsMrIke(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-have-accepted-the-reality-that-buhari-will-be-president-critic-charles-novia/

Recall that Charles Novia and Yoruba actress, Foluke Daramola exchanged bitter words online over GEJ/GMB.
while Novia supported GEJ, Daramola supported GMB.

Why do all these people feel the need to explain themselves? Just say congratulations and move on. Nonsense!!!
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by LastProphet: 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Charles Novia should be ashamed of himself, he was ethnic and he has been shamed, period! So please save us the well-crafted speech and posturing aimed at deceiving shallow minds into accepting you as a civilized progressive. No wonder Nollywood movies are the cheap crap they are
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by Emma4Jesu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where are the Nollywood stars that said all sorts of rubbish against GMB, they should come out plain and say a word again and see if there film will ever be sold in Nigeria again
Re: I Have Accepted The Reality That Buhari Will Be President – Critic Charles Novia by choicebase: 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
CHOICE BASE RECORD LABEL ENTERTAINMENT is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most five talented artiste will have a record deal with cHOICE BASE RECORD. There will be a lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes sull contacte THIS PHONE NUMBER……+2349035492343[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Princess To Men: If You Need Success, Increase Your Number Of Women / Mercy Chinwo's 32nd Birthday Is Today / Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.