Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory (33160 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Akeredolu’s Victory In Ondo / Bola Tinubu Speaks On Babatunde Fashola's Ministerial Appointment / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Speaks On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by prodiG(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
R.I.P

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Dinho20(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congratulations to buhari, what we want buhari to do for us now is to Annihiliate T. A orji from Abia State so that we can have peace, he is a devil incanate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by highchiefpee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
After all said and done congrats to nigeria n nigerians, we were able to change the federal government!!so what happens to lagos state? let's change lagos 2,let's make lagos the permanent seat of the opposition in nigeria..my thoughts
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/01/hope-is-reborn-for-nigeria-tinubu-speaks-on-buharis-victory/
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by tsdarkside(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by shizzleStar: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Shey o wa ok sha undecided
I should be asking whats wrong with you. Everyone on nairaland experience this, so why do you keep making a fuse about it on every thread?. Its not peculiar to you and you not the only one affected by the verification thing, so whats special about you that the process should change cos you forget your email password?

Abeg live with it and stop the spamming on every thread
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Missmossy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
It is indeed Nigeria's finest moment in political history. It could'nt have been any better grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kudos 2 him, he achieved what Awolowo could not get. We salute you a true yoruba hero.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by zingywingy: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
JAGABAN.....GABASIN...LION

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by micrep3030(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tinubu don turn good person hmmmmmmm OK ooooo let keep watching

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Patience needs to give her acceptance speech shocked
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by tinsel: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Without this man called Tinubu, and Amaechi, Jonathan would have killed APC. They are my heroes.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by 4stylz: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pdizzle:
I give him most credit, he breeded the opposition, to me he is the MVP. Jagaban of Nigeria Politics

That means automatically we have fogiven/forget the sins of our past politicians?? 9ja make una shine una eyes oo and be careful who we see as hero's...No politician presently is a saint..let's watch and see.....9jaforever
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by KMJY(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
I hope APC supporters wud take it in good faith when we begin to throw jabs on Buhari just like they did Jonathan. They blackmail, rubbished n made GEJ's govt a miserable one. They insulted n called him all sort of names; didnt allow him 2 be at peace even 4 a seconds. Yet in all these, he remained silent. You ppl must take it wen we start doing same 2 GMB. Coz this is a promise, we will talk n criticise every move he makes during his tenure as president. Y'all had better be ready!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by myola777(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
highchiefpee:
After all said and done congrats to nigeria n nigerians, we were able to change the federal government!!so what happens to lagos state? let's change lagos 2,let's make lagos the permanent seat of the opposition in nigeria..my thoughts
your thought is bad, not that kind of change, why do you want to change winning team? lagos can't be an opposition to the centre party again.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by sexymoma(f): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
shizzleStar:
I should be asking whats wrong with you. Everyone on nairaland experience this, so why do you keep making a fuse about it on every thread?. Its not peculiar to you and you not the only one affected by the verification thing, so whats special about you that the process should change cos you forget your email password?

Abeg live with it and stop the spamming on every thread
Trying to figure out some senses in all you've written angry
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by shizzleStar: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Trying to figure out some senses in all you've written angry
u dey vex abi?? oya go knack ur head for wall tongue
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by kilode100(f): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
oakson:
Ebora Eko
A True Democrat
The Lion Of Bourdillion
JAGABAN BORGU

Beeni!

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by ogene007: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/01/hope-is-reborn-for-nigeria-tinubu-speaks-on-buharis-victory/
Just make sure you keep your corrupt fingers off our commonwealth you thief.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by frank442: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pdizzle:
I give him most credit, he breeded the opposition, to me he is the MVP. Jagaban of Nigeria Politics
As for me I will give it to amechi,and Rochas cos they're operating in the mist of enemies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by prospr: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
#babanowthatyouarethere pls employ all serving corp members that conducted this elections.

...pass it on till #baba reads it!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by chimex001(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ohhh how I wish Tunde Idiagbon is alive!! He would have been a perfect fit as the new EFFC chair! Well thre are other capable ppl
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by christopher123(m): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC are bunch of gerontocrats and not democrats

WE ARE PRACTISING GERONTOCRACY NOT DEMOCRACY
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Pdizzle(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
frank442:

As for me I will give it to amechi,and Rochas cos they're operating in the mist of enemies

where were they, when Tinubu was the only opposition gov and held on to Lagos. They didn't even deliver their state.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dear
Chief Bola Ahmad Tinubu
Nigerians all over the country defied primordial sentiments to vote into power a party of which you are a national leader, there were many allegations against you of not been any different from the people we voted out of power, please prove us wrong; help GMB to deliver the real #change nigerians have been yearning for.

What happened to PDP should a lesson to you all, we will not hesitate to vote out your party in 2019 if you do not perform to our expectation.

May God guide your steps.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Kassidy90(m): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
The King Maker...
The Game Changer..
Jagaban of Politics....

I don't really like his dominance in Lagos but I respect his visions....
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by damcqute(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
congrats NIGERIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Omotayor123(f): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD
*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose
*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace
*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a
bastard.- Doyin Okupe
*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to
rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.
If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.
*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani
Adams.
*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK
*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. -
Asari Dokubo.
*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that
Jonathan can win. - Fasehun
*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo
state. - Mimiko
*We shall deliver the South West votes to
Jonathan. - Afenifere
*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. -
Yinka Odumakin.
*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. -
Fayose
*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu
They are all what they call themselves. What a
funny life
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by Obinnapat(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a true democrat, an intelligent Politician and business mogul.

His name is Boldly written in History of Great Leaders in Nigeria!

Congratulations for steering this ship of Change!!!
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by M4gunners: 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Fear nigerians abeg . Tinubu is now Man of the moment because Buhari has won the election abi?The only person i trust in that Party for now is Osinbajo maybe Buhari but not 100%.
Re: Tinubu Speaks On Buhari’s Victory by boyberlin: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Tinubu is officially Nigeria's most powerful man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.