Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,566 members, 7,816,384 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

How About Knowing The Condition Of Some Our Beloved Important Figures Right Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How About Knowing The Condition Of Some Our Beloved Important Figures Right Now? (416 Views)

Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About Knowing The Condition Of Some Our Beloved Important Figures Right Now? by karlriz(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2015
A beautiful day 2 my fellow nairalanders. Hope y'all doing good?. I like to congratulate the house regarding our new President elect, may his tenure bring d much anticipated New Nigeria we all seek even beyond our shores. However, the real motives of opening this thread is to ask and know the where-about of some very important figures in this wonderful home created by Mr Seun Osewa. Important figures such as "Sincere9geria, temitemi1, Ichidodo, Chukwudi, Severusnipe, Muguliciousmugu, phockphockman, Firefire, Barcanista, including the long exiled "Beef" etc....and not forgetting d Almighty GEJtill2019 crew, 40-laptop squad, ShowYourCertificate freaks e.t.c.
This is not in anyway to mock them but to simply know their condition mental-wise, sound-wise, health-wise, political-wise, facial expression-wise, BloodPressure-wise, Financial-wise and PublicAppearance-wise at the moment. Has anyone seen them?. Are they ok?. A quick answer to their well about will be highly appreciated and rewarded wit a gorgeous smile and a delighted heart. It is with much inexpressibly deep concerned heart I write to know their State of mind. Afterall, Love is the order of the day in this Wonderful home called NAIRALAND. God Bless Nairaland.com. God Bless Nigeria.
Best Regards---Karlriz4ril@gmail.com

Cc. Maclatunji, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351

1 Like

Re: How About Knowing The Condition Of Some Our Beloved Important Figures Right Now? by PhockPhockMan: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Op, you mumu o o. Do you think I'm a low lifer like you that derives none existing joy in Internet while jobless in real life?

Mtcheeeeeeeewww.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ A Flight To The City Of CHANGE / The Real Losers In This Election: Add / Reuben Abati And Doyin Okupe Should Please Address The Media, Are They Ashame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.