Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. (440 Views)

Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / How Buhari Is Hurting Nigeria’s Electoral Process (Vanguard) / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. by Deejavu1(m): 11:44am On Apr 01, 2015
We all know that since this election started there has been no other station that keeps bringing us news,views and interviews other than channels. I love that station so much and pray God we uplift them. Pls share your thought about it.
Re: CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. by Trunaijian: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2015
Unbiased and objective. That's channels. I and my family followed the elections on channels. They give you the truths without any allegiance to any party.

1 Like

Re: CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. by superstar1(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Channels were non-partisan and they were very professional.

AIT and NTA are embarrassment to the nation.

However, we all have to be vigilant, APC has penchant for colonising State apparatus and state media for strictly their party use. They have little tolerance for opposition in the media space.

This must be resisted more than ever before.

Thank God for social media.

2 Likes

Re: CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. by afolayangs(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2015
Even naija in diaspora were watching channels TV with em laptop. kudos to the staff and management of the organisation.

1 Like

Re: CHANNELS TV Deserve An Award Through Out This Electoral Process. by Wisdytech(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
yes i support this! They deserves it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your "Man Of The Year" Award Candidate: / Check Out These New Powerful Drugs / Were Is Ex-gov. Murtala Nyako?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.