Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,769 members, 7,813,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix (32842 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2015
Breaking news:
Another trekker,Mr.Paul Jamasuru Tankwa
07035026471 a 35 year old from Bambuka,
Karim- Lamido LGA. Setting up for Abuja,from
Jalingo,Taraba State. To congratulate His
Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
for Conceding defeat in the 2015 polls,as an
Ambassador of Peace

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by temitemi1(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
Certificate of madness! Madness all over the country. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by MrScript(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by MrScript(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Certificate of madness! Madness all over the country. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Honestly t's d latest madness in town..

6 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by knightsTempler: 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
undecided

Season of trekking...and the drama continues.

22 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by idupaul: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
This thing don turn scam

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Orubebe01: 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
Joblessness at its peak

25 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
idupaul:
This thing don turn scam
see secure ur future o. beta trek from ur kitchen to bedroom. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by delishpot: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
Na wa o. When will they stop trecking? Its well.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by WukedP(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
insanity spree
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
hehe.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by ozoigbondu: 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
Spirit of madness

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
delishpot:
Na wa o. When will they stop trecking? Its well.
till 2019 o grin

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
MrScript:
nawa for u o people dey trek u dey here dey book space undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Basildvalour(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
I smell a madness-ridden era

God Help Us
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by baybeeboi: 12:53pm On May 01, 2015
the name of the Virus is Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by worthytalk: 12:59pm On May 01, 2015
Trekking galore: joblessness at its peak.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by efilefun(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2015
lmao No be only hero mtcheeew, make e no be like say person no trek cuz of Jonathan Abu? Lol

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by efilefun(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
baybeeboi:
the name of the Virus is Buhari

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2015
Trekkers!

Season 1!
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by vicostyle20: 1:45pm On May 01, 2015
I think this is a new profession and they deserve an association. grin

3 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by stepo707: 1:51pm On May 01, 2015
sh.it is becoming boring
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by stevecantrell: 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
One of these Johnnie Walkers is a suicide bomber. Buhari should avoid contact with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2015
stevecantrell:
One of these Johnnie Walkers is a suicide bomber. Buhari should avoid contact with them.
lol he is one of der own na

3 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2015
vicostyle20:
I think this is a new profession and they deserve an association. grin
true talkgrin

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Certificate of madness! Madness all over the country. !!
Trekkingnomiasis

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by shadelek(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
Ever since sai baba won the election, trekking has been made easier. The easiest way to gain popularity is doing what seems impossible to do. Trekkers want their popularity, now they got it. Congrats to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Who re-programmed my fav roboTOID to add extra wordins to it's usual? grin

5 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2015
Association of Post Election Trekkers (APET)
Just what I was discussing with my sister this afternoon. A typical 9ja man can never start a biz until he sees another man doing same thing.

We really need help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by magabounce(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2015
Nawa oooooooo
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Vicotex(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
na so we take enter #onechance

APC be like" Gej na ur turn to trak frm ABJ to OTUEKE"

2 Likes

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Ymodulus: 2:49pm On May 01, 2015
Goofyone we have to be innovative now.

When do we stary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Rauf Aregbesola's First Day In Office As Interior Minister (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.