Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers (38267 Views)

Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence / I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by donJ2(m): 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
Iamsynord:
Orubebe makes English dictionary
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=orubebe

...they must b kidding....ryt shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by Brimmie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
njays24:
You're begining to sound like a broken record. This is the sixth or seventh time I'm seeing this particular post on different thread. Leave the job for Buhari,he's the president-elect not you. You're trying too hard to drive your points across, you sound so pained as if Jonathan took your wife/husband,get a life.

@Bold: Yes! That's the point!

I think you're the one pained because Jonádaft lost to an "Illiterate"! tongue tongue

Go suck Jonàdaft salty balls!! Dalu! undecided
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by skak(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
BUHARI scored.....15,424,921.....

1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1= 28

Date of Election= March 28.....Coincidence??

No.........This is the Hand of GOD.

God has plans for Nigeria and he chooses Buhari to be the actor

please share.
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by windowxp5(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brimmie:
[b]Dear Nairalanders, we all need to understand the concept of Greatness and Heroism. I have been reading Revisionist pieces and White-Washing of Sepulchres on several Social Media Platforms with different people calling GEJ a Hero for conceding to Buhari.

So he is now a hero because he conceded? Did he have a choice?

GEJ has played Politics with the Lives of thousands of our Countrymen for too long. History will never be kind to him. Note that He wasn't magnanimous by accepting defeat, the circumstances and factors were all against him. He didn't concede, he was compelled to. He didn't give us democracy, we demanded it and we got it. He is not a hero by any standard.

We should separate sentiments from matters of National Interest, all those who made hate speeches should be prosecuted. All those who stole our collective wealth must be jailed and made to refund the money.

Sending congratulatory messages to Buhari should not confer automatic Immunity to these Wicked Criminals.

The true Heroes are those who stood up in the rain to vote and stayed to make sure their votes count. Not GEJ who allowed impuntiy unchecked, to whom "Stealing is not corruption".

GEJ's concession of defeat is commendable, but not admirable. He must answer for embezzled funds.[/b]

- Brimmie (2015)

Bros, God Don grant you your heart desires for this year. This one alone wey you talk, you are blessed.

Make I no talk much.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by 735i(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Brimmie:
[b]Dear Nairalanders, we all need to understand the concept of Greatness and Heroism. I have been reading Revisionist pieces and White-Washing of Sepulchres on several Social Media Platforms with different people calling GEJ a Hero for conceding to Buhari.

GEJ has played Politics with the Lives of thousands of our Countrymen for too long. History will never be kind to him. Note that He wasn't magnanimous by accepting defeat, the circumstances and factors were all against him. He didn't concede, he was compelled to. He didn't give us democracy, we demanded it and we got it. He is not a hero by any standard.

We should separate sentiments from matters of National Interest, all those who made hate speeches should be prosecuted. All those who stole our collective wealth must be jailed and made to refund the money.

Sending congratulatory messages to Buhari should not confer automatic Immunity to these Wicked Criminals.

The true Heroes are those who stood up in the rain to vote and stayed to make sure their votes count. Not GEJ who allowed impuntiy unchecked, to whom "Stealing is not corruption".

GEJ's concession of defeat is commendable, but not admirable. He must answer for embezzled funds.[/b]

- Brimmie (2015)

Ordinarily; i would not quote your post… But your write up strikes me as one that is well thought out….

Now let me ask you;
What do you think would have happened if GEJ rejected the results and started to whip up sentiments? Do you for one second think he could not have done that?

Yu say he was compelled? LOL…by who exactly?

Why do you believe that PDP could not have comfortably rigged this elections?

How did the President elect react when he lost the elections in 2011? Compare that to the way GEJ reacted. The aftermath of Buhari's speech resulted in the loss of lives and property in 2011.

You my friend; are in no position to judge GEJ.

GEJ is a true hero of democracy…He has set a standard not just in Nigeria; but in the African continent. He has shown that Nigeria can truly be a pacesetter….

He who goes to equity, must go with clean hands….. GEJ should answer for embezzled funds after; Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo, Tinubu…
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by Brimmie(m): 11:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
735i:

Ordinarily; i would not quote your post… But your write up strikes me as one that is well thought out….

Now let me ask you;
What do you think would have happened if GEJ rejected the results and started to whip up sentiments? Do you for one second think he could not have done that?
I think how Gbagbo ended is too horrible for GEJ to experience.

Why do you believe that PDP could not have comfortably rigged this elections?

Oh! Rivers, Enugu, Cross-River, and Akwa-Ibom.. Those inflated votes? Were they not rigged?? Let's just say the "Best Rigger" carried the Day. smiley

How did the President elect react when he lost the elections in 2011? Compare that to the way GEJ reacted. The aftermath of Buhari's speech resulted in the loss of lives and property in 2011.

This is where y'all are not getting it. 2011 Election was full of Electoral Malpractices! Buhari had no reason to accept Defeat when it's obvious the Election was rigged. GEJ would have won though, but the gap wouldn't be much. Back to 2015.. The PVC exposed how PDP been inflating our Votes since 2003 to keep them in Power.

[s]GEJ is a true hero of democracy…He has set a standard not just in Nigeria; but in the African continent. He has shown that Nigeria can truly be a pacesetter….[/s]

He who goes to equity, must go with clean hands….. GEJ should answer for embezzled funds after; Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo, Tinubu…

Tinubu has been tried! Abacha is no more Alive.
Let's talk about OBJ, GEJ and IBB!!

Now you guys have started shielding GEJ's Corrupt Practises just like Odua Gate!?

SMHISM!!

JEGA is the Hero and the Man of the Year.
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by 735i(m): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2015
Brimmie:

I think how Gbagbo ended is too horrible for GEJ to experience.

Oh! Rivers, Enugu, Cross-River, and Akwa-Ibom.. Those inflated votes? Were they not rigged?? Let's just say the "Best Rigger" carried the Day. smiley

This is where y'all are not getting it. 2011 Election was rigged! Buhari had no reason to accept Defeat when it's obvious the Election was rigged. GEJ would have won though, but the gap wouldn't be much. Back to 2015.. The PVC exposed how PDP been inflating our Votes since 2003 to keep them in Power.

Tinubu has been tried! Abacha is no more Alive.
Let's talk about OBJ and GEJ!! cheesy

Now you guys have started shielding GEJ's Corrupt Practises just like Odua Gate!?

SMHISM!!

JEGA is the Hero and the Man of the Year.

I shouldn't have assumed your initial post depicted your intelligence….
Have a good evening!!
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by bamite(m): 1:59am On Apr 02, 2015
Brimmie:

- Brimmie (2015)
What shall it profit u by spreading all this hate? The elections are over and the change we seek has come to stay, what else are you looking for? U're just a sadistic cretinous fucktard_ just shut up alrdy ok.
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by Ijaya123: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Texcoco:
We don't know what the fuss is about,so Buhari won so what?? foreign caption should be about a black african leader accepting electoral defeat from his rival....man bite dog should be news and not the other way round.

You better give yourself a break before you have heart attack from your induced hatred of Buhari. He is now the president elect. Let it sink into your brain.
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by Intendy: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2015
Iamsynord:
NIGERIA
I will tell my children that after 16 years and 4
trials and three woeful fails, one school
certificate holder,Three different Political
parties,With only 1 million and 150 cattles,
Gen Buhari from the north won elections to
become Nigeria's President. I
will teach them the lesson of persistence
I will tell them of a Goodluck Jonathan from
the creeks with no shoes that allowed for a
credible election process and honourable
concession of power to the people's choice.
and return to Otueke peacefully .The First
Seating president to concede to defeat by the
opponent party in good spirit.
I will cultivate in them the values of healthy
competition, maintenance of peace and
gentility of spirit.

I will tell them of a Professor Attahiru Jega
who put aside personal interests to fulfill his
public assignment, remaining calm in the face
of threatening challenges and Political
Orubebes .I will teach them the importance of
integrity and strength of character in the
dispensation of public service.
I will teach my children, so that one day their
names may honourably go down in the history
of this nation, just as the names of these
honourable men have today
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN
GOD BLESS PDP
GOD BLESS PDP MEMBERS AND SUPPORTERS
GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUHARI
GOD BLESS APC
GOD BLESS APC SUPPORTERS AND MEMBERS
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
- Synordic,2015
And God bless we all too
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by jeffriano: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Buhari's Emergence As President-elect On The Front Page Of Foreign Newspapers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
Brimmie:

@Bold: Yes! That's the point!

I think you're the one pained because Jonádaft lost to an "Illiterate"! tongue tongue

Go suck Jonàdaft salty balls!! Dalu! undecided
exactly what you've been doing,sucking rotten,stinky and disease infected vaginas,yuuuuuk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nigeria Has No Official Religion’ - Buhari / Saraki Vs CCT: We Can’t Overlook A Lot Of Things -Tinubu / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.