Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals (837 Views)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife / I Told My Wife To Cut Her Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by liljboy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
A Chinese woman, Fu Shih, has been arrested
for chopping off her ex-husband's penis »
so that he could not marry another woman.
According to Mirror, the victim, Hong Shih,
had agreed to meet with his ex-wife to discuss
the couple’s three children and a possible
reconciliation but after he told her that he had
no desire of getting back together due to the
many problems the couple had, Fu allegedly
attacked him and in the process, chopped off
his manhood » .
"I was just wearing loose fitting jogging
trousers, and I heard her come up behind
me and was shocked when she suddenly
pulled down my trousers.
I turned around and went to pull up my
trousers when she leaned forward and
before I even knew what she was doing,
sliced off my penis.
She told me that she didn’t want to see
me with somebody else and said ‘if I
can’t have you, nobody will’."
Even though the wound was severe, Hong ran to
a hospital approximately 800 meters down the
road while carrying his detached penis in his
hand where doctors rushed him into surgery and
were able to reattach the penis following a
lengthy procedure.
Fu, the ex-wife, actually went to the hospital
to visit Hong. Afterward, she turned herself
over to police.
http://pulse.ng/gist/extreme-jealousy-ex-wife-chops-off-husbands-penis-so-he-could-not-marry-another-woman-id3620094.html
Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by cirmuell(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
shocked wt?
Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by SAMBARRY: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Continue bringing out the beast in women. You will get the results in due time

e be like say na castration dey reign now
Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
So many stories on cases like this these days. Experts and government agencies should do something urgent about domestic violence. It's well. Wish him quick recovery.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network
Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by incredible6(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
how did she cut it.. what kind of sharp material is dat..
Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by dinachi(m): 3:02am On Apr 02, 2015
This is another confirmation of women's brutality in marriage. Another confirmation that women are more physically violent in marriages. My brothers beware!

1 Like

Re: An Angry Ex-wife Cut Her Husband's Genitals by hurricaneindia(f): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2015
dinachi:
This is another confirmation of women's brutality in marriage. Another confirmation that women are more physically violent in marriages. My brothers beware!
I hope you are not thinking of getting married. And I can see your mother and sisters exhibit brutality and are more physically violent in their marriages.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can This Guy Do To His Dad / Vox Pop: My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. help! / 13 Playful Super Hero Inspired Bathroom Renovation Ideas For Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.