Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Cool An Angry Wife (38340 Views)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 05, 2016
If you had an argument with your wife the night before, chances are you would have forgotten it by the time your head hits the pillow. But not your wife. You might think you won the argument, but she will be getting ready to wage war. Men are rational creatures, using logic to solve all their problems, but there is no place for logic when you are dealing with an angry woman. And pretending to be invisible will only fuel her rage further. She is like a ticking bomb, waiting to blow up.Here are some tips to cool an angry wife.

ways To Cool An Angry Wife are:

1.Listen Closely:You might think you are arguing about something trivial like coming home late grin, but the argument might be about something entirely different. She might be fighting with you for something you did weeks, months or even years ago. And if you try to brush it off as insignificant, you will be in for trouble. So try to understand what the argument is really about and act accordingly.

2.Admit you were Wrong:Most important way to cool and impress an angry wife is to admit that you were wrong. It is irrelevant whether or not you believe you were wrong. And make sure it is not done in a condescending manner. That will just make things worse. As long as you convince her that you were wrong in your ways, and agree with her, you are safe. Until the next argument.

3.The Right Response:Sometimes women argue just for the sake of it. Make sure her anger does not ignite yours. Refrain from turning the issue into a debate or ridiculing her argument. If you leave in the middle of the argument, shut her out or pretend everything is fine, that will aggravate her anger even more. But if you buy her flowers, take her out or plan a fancy vacation, she will be like putty in your hands. The right response can leave spitting like a wildcat or her purring like a kitten.

4.No Logic:Refrain from using logic to win the argument with your angry wife. She will not buy it. And if you call attention to how illogical her arguments are, you will definitely end up sleeping on the couch. Instead of using logic, try to justify your actions by saying they were motivated by your love for her. She will cool down in no time and you will get extra brownie points.

These are the ways to cool an angry wife.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/cool-ways-to-cool-angry-wife.html

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by FreshBoss007: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2016
taming the tempest

8 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by padi94(m): 1:27am On Nov 05, 2016
Hell has no fury like a woman's scorn Fear woman

What of giving her money, wont that help?

Hope that yoruba grl is nw happy grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by DozieInc(m): 1:38am On Nov 05, 2016
ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 05, 2016
OP, I agree with you.

BUT

I want nairaland ladies or wives to comment too o. Let me see their view on their issue.

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by chriskosherbal(m): 4:15am On Nov 05, 2016
Yea that's true to large extent.

5 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by byvan03: 6:08am On Nov 05, 2016
No 4 obviously makes no sense .

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Barney11: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2016
;DI love to win but if he doesn't give in no sleep for him that night oh! even couch can't save I will follow him around oh and be nagging ,if it that didnt work, trust me junior go share bed with us and I will make sure he cries out loud before attending to him!those are in the past now, I am the sweetest wife for now.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Chubhie: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
It is a necessary requirement to undertake conflict resolution up to PhD level to atleast stand a chance to handle dramatic queens.

19 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Chubhie: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2016
Barney11:
;DI love to win but if he doesn't give in no sleep for him that night oh! even couch can't save I will follow him around oh and be nagging ,if it that didnt work, trust me junior go share bed with us and I will make sure he cries out loud before attending to him!those are in the past now, I am the sweetest wife for now.
hallelujah sombori!!!

20 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Yea that's true to large extent.

tnks
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by ccffwx: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Your points are valid. But saying that men are rational beings and women are irrational is nothing more than a myths. When you teach a mature audience, try not to include myths. Men are rational: refusing to fight; walks away. Women are rational: against all odds cares for her baby; pigs eat their piglets. Men are irrational: spend billions to fight wars but cannot give thousands for humanity. Women are irrational: makes sextapes and come crying for pity.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Jh0wsef(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
All these would calm an 'angry wife'

But

Try it with a woman with menstrual cramps,

O. Y. O grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by kinggogo: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Jst walk away

E dey pain dem die

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by osolee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by emeijeh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
5. Take her shopping, or make her phone receive credit alert

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by SenatorTobijah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Just read their book if you can

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by hernandson(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
hehehehe nice 1 op
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Even God no understand woman

Guys that try to understand them,

Goodluck and more grease to ur elbows

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by laprince(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
When you have a challenge with a woman, anything you say or do will be used as evidence against you.

When you claim or prove you're right, you will just see the issue escalate; but humbling yourself in admitting that you're wrong (even if you ain't), you will live in peace....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Bhenehdikt(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
1. Show her the money 2.Giver her more money 3. I say more money

4 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by omamush(f): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
padi94:
Hell has no fury like a woman's *score*. Fear woman

What of giving her money, wont that help?
score

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
what are the ways to stop girls seeing me as their ATM machine cry cry cry cry
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by emeijeh(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
SenatorTobijah:
Just read their book if you can
Lol. Yours is even part 1. grin
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Rexnegro(m): 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
true talk op but that number 4 get as e be o
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
story.....just give her your ATM and ur password...she will cool down

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by Princelegacylemoha(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Not for a Nigerian wife
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by moscobabs(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
I can only take op serious if he don marry.

All u wrote there are. not for African women o.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by frerari(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bug her iPhone 7
Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by goingape2: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
nairalanddss:
If you had an argument with your wife the night before, chances are you would have forgotten it by the time your head hits the pillow. But not your wife. You might think you won the argument, but she will be getting ready to wage war. Men are rational creatures, using logic to solve all their problems, but there is no place for logic when you are dealing with an angry woman. And pretending to be invisible will only fuel her rage further. She is like a ticking bomb, waiting to blow up.Here are some tips to cool an angry wife.

ways To Cool An Angry Wife are:

1.Listen Closely:You might think you are arguing about something trivial like coming home late grin, but the argument might be about something entirely different. She might be fighting with you for something you did weeks, months or even years ago. And if you try to brush it off as insignificant, you will be in for trouble. So try to understand what the argument is really about and act accordingly.

2.Admit you were Wrong:Most important way to cool and impress an angry wife is to admit that you were wrong. It is irrelevant whether or not you believe you were wrong. And make sure it is not done in a condescending manner. That will just make things worse. As long as you convince her that you were wrong in your ways, and agree with her, you are safe. Until the next argument.

3.The Right Response:Sometimes women argue just for the sake of it. Make sure her anger does not ignite yours. Refrain from turning the issue into a debate or ridiculing her argument. If you leave in the middle of the argument, shut her out or pretend everything is fine, that will aggravate her anger even more. But if you buy her flowers, take her out or plan a fancy vacation, she will be like putty in your hands. The right response can leave spitting like a wildcat or her purring like a kitten.

4.No Logic:Refrain from using logic to win the argument with your angry wife. She will not buy it. And if you call attention to how illogical her arguments are, you will definitely end up sleeping on the couch. Instead of using logic, try to justify your actions by saying they were motivated by your love for her. She will cool down in no time and you will get extra brownie points.

These are the ways to cool an angry wife.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/cool-ways-to-cool-angry-wife.html
to cool an angry wife is to be an angry man itself!

beat the crab out of her and she will cool her anger and know that yours is more terrifying than her.

dont do all this the opt said!

most you be admitting that you are wrong all the time undecided

show her that you are a man and beat the black out of her! angry

the more you pamper naija women the more them will see you as less of a man and do whatever them feel like.

you dont pamper a dog when it does wrong, you beat the dog and show the animal what he did wrong. the same principle apply to women too.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by DICKtator: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lool. Desperate housewives!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Cool An Angry Wife by EvilMG: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Princelegacylemoha:
Not for a Nigerian wife
lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / My Dad's Driver First Child Looks Different From The Rest, I'm Worried / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.