Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. (23410 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu / Sultan Of Sokoto's 60th Birthday: Buhari Congratulates Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
It's in page 2 of the Sun Wednesday, April 1, 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by adeoladrg(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
;DLmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My chest mummy my chest wink wink

grin

My heart goes out to General Mohammadu
Akorede Okechukwu Buhari, the president elect
of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Honestly
before today, I've not been his best fan. But
his victory today has left a good feel in my
taste buds. He's the first hero of democracy.

To Prof Yemi Osinbajo. Truly every Moses
must go with his Aaron. You came with
eloquence, tact and vision. You are the hero
of democracy.

Secondly, I'll like to thank Prof Attahiru Jega.
He stood in the face of opposition. He didn't
bat an eyelid to the antics of Mr Orubebe. He
has done Nigeria another favor. He's another
hero of democracy.

To the people of Lagos who stood in the sun,
defied the rain and the errors of INEC to make
and maintain a stand. Eko o ni baje o. You
are the heroes of democracy.

To the people of Edo, Rivers and Imo who
faced alleged manipulations as it were but
still found room to carry out their civic duties.
You are the heroes of democracy.

To the Christians who didn't incoherently
conjoin religion with our future and supported
GMB, you are the heroes of democracy.

To the Igbos who didn't hold our President
elect's past against him. You believed in him
even if your brothers didn't. You are the
heroes of democracy.

To the northerners who trooped out to support
our General. You are the heroes of democracy.

To the members of the PDP who have
accepted our general and have congratulated
him. You are the real heroes of democracy.

To those who sold their votes for whatever
gains, you are the victims of democracy.

To the APC, you gave a new meaning to
'opposition' in the politics of Nigeria. You
believed. You stood. You are the heroes of
democracy.

To President Goodluck Jonathan GCFR. You
have given us a free and fair election. We
made history today. We've been vindicated in
the eyes of the whole world. You are the true
hero of democracy.

To all Nigerians. God bless you. You are the
heroes of democracy. Thank you.

Who else is an hero. Add yours.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by aare07(m): 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Democracy is the winner for Igbo to congratulate Buhari
Thanks to them

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Elslim: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2015
Mtswww

Sha I can proudly tell ma children that Igbos were not part of d Change tsunami that swept dis nation in d year 2015...

Nough said.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by DickDastardly(m): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thats the spirit cool

12 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
chai

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by olapluto(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Failure is an orphan! Chei!
But you've got to love the Igbos. They will surely claim credit for Buhari's presidency one day soon. Big big lessons for GEJ wherever he is currently. Asari Dokubo self don fall in line. Bode George don dust him pali, flying out of Nigeria soon. Fayose now gittery as 19 lawmakers resume in Ekiti today.
Lessons for all!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by januzaj(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
FFK Y U DEY HIDE
OKUPE COME OUT NOW OR NEVER
Wetin concern Mr Ibu with seriousness.
Wetin concern Obasanjo with fine boy.
Wetin concern Mikel Obi with hattrick.
Wetin concern Arsene Winger wit trophy.
Wetin concern Patience J with English.
Wetin concern Nicki Minaj with dress.
Wetin concern Rick Ross with six packs,
wetin concern Wiz Khalifawith fats.
Wetin concern Snoop Dog with church.
Wetin concern Aki &Paw Paw with tallness
Wetin concern Uwaezuoke with being
handsome.
Wetin concern Mr Bean with action.
Wetin concern Jackie Chan wit film tricks.
Wetin concern Gollywood with responsible
home movies and novels
Add yours, don't spoil the fun

PA CHUKWUDI DON SUFFER FOR NAIRALAND

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seun, Ishilove and Lalasticalala, front page.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Ddaji(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
mark my words ibos can survive under opposition all those red cap will soon decamp to APC.I was surprise this morning to received calls from about 6 ibos friends complaining about GEJ govt of non payment of contractors. if you look critically 60% of federal government contractors are ibos.HOnestly they are biggest looser in this election., lesson learnt never put all your eggs in one basket

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by oilykid(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
what's wrong for them to send their congratulations to daura Fulani cattle rearer undecided undecided that's shows that they are civilised people unlike the arewas that wound have been threatening Nigerians and burning their places if the opposite had happened.. That's how things are done in a civilised society and not killing innocent people when your own looses the election

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by dulaman: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
e

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Scatterboss(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lolzzzz. AGIP. Anyway, Thank you Ohaneze.

11 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by eCollynzo: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
Probably the same faction of Ohaneze that endorsed him in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
I dont think this is the official representatives of Ohaneze BTW there is nothing long if Ohaneze congratulates him.At least it is better than killing youth corpers like some people did 4 years ago

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Brimmie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
I dont think this is the official representatives of Ohaneze BTW there is nothing long if Ohaneze congratulates him.At least it is better than killing youth corpers like some people did 4 years ago

Sharrap!! undecided

I remember how you blasted Father Mbaka! You fool!!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
That is the Spirit ...
God bless the Igbos
God bless Buhari..

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by lazybones007: 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
they shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket . Even their elders were not neutral in the face of the media, people like Rochas should have been encouraged, but rather, he was called the prodigal son now APC has majority in both houses while southeast/south has no apc senator though m not sure of the lower house. whats next?? too late now!!!

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by IGBOSON2: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
lazybones007:
they shouldn't have put all their eggs in one basket . Even their elders were not neutral in the face of the media, people like Rochas should have been encouraged, but rather, he was called the prodigal son now APC has majority in both houses while southeast/south has no apc senator though m not sure of the lower house. whats next?? too late now!!!

^^^Don't stress yourself over Ndigbo affairs! We'll navigate the murky Nigerian political waters like we've always done!

16 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
Powerful man dey follow you play, u say u like am...abeg, if u no like am, u fit fight the man?

7 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by CR77(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ohanaeze Ndigbo na fellow fellow people

Abeg make i hear word joor

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by adorablepepple(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
K oooo

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Bawsse(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hmmm

Am disappointed that our people cannot leave these pdp of a party and move forward...

I remember arguing tirelessly with an aunt before the elections, on why we should vote GMB but she didn't want to hear it, her reasoning was mainly based on ethnicism and tribalism, and she saw nuffin wrong with that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Am sure Ohanaeze Ndigbo was aligning with Mr Jonathan grin...And now everyone seems to have left Mr Jonathan cos he lost & now they all queuing behind Rt Gen Buhari,even those that sponsored Mr Jonathan's campaign e.g The Dangotes' The Otedolas' & other notable Nigerian business & political heads.

4 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by bosun11(m): 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Chinemeokpann: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin grin grin

Ohaneze what the hell took you so long to pay homage to your new President and Commander in chief??

General Buhari is now your President

If you dont like it, drink water

20 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Sweetguy25: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
You're so broke, you can't buy a good phone
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by geedeex2(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Well done
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by kristisking(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Igbo prople pledging loyality since 1999.

8 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by roufy235(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
WORDS ARE LIKE EGGS...
JUST CHECKING HIS MEMORY CARD
*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin
Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule
Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari
Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan
can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. -
Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. -
Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka
Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu obanikoro

Congratulations to all Nigerian
If Buhari fails to deliver within the next four years, i'll vote
him out with my PVC.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by kristisking(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Igbo people pledging loyality since 1999.Yorubas led by their greedy politicians have sold us to the north once again.These people never learn their lesson.No wonder the north believe they are born to rule and the yorubas are saying yes we believe,you are born to rule,we will support you,carry go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigerians coming together to accept our general. That's good

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / 11 Governorship Candidates Defect To APC In Adamawa / Ambode’s N500m Works Out Edgar Return, Presidency, New IGP, Idris Major Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.