Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. (23419 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Slams Arewa Youths For Ordering Igbos Out Of North / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu / Sultan Of Sokoto's 60th Birthday: Buhari Congratulates Muhammadu Sa'ad Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by giles14(m): 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ddaji:
mark my words ibos can survive under opposition all those red cap will soon decamp to APC.I was surprise this morning to received calls from about 6 ibos friends complaining about GEJ govt of non payment of contractors. if you look critically 60% of federal government contractors are ibos.HOnestly they are biggest looser in this election., lesson learnt never put all your eggs in one basket
bros if not for d igbos buhari would have lost d election. d north voting rate wer above 50%,against less dan 40% frm SE n even SS

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by alaoeri: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
The entire SE will soon send team of monarch to pay homage to the General.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
oilykid:
what's wrong for them to send their congratulations to daura Fulani cattle rearer undecided undecided that's shows that they are civilised people unlike the arewas that [size=28pt]wound[/size] have been threatening Nigerians and burning their places if the opposite had happened.. That's how things are done in a civilised society and not killing innocent people when your own looses the election
Baba na Would, no ne WOUND!

GBAGAUN!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by morganist99(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
The only thing I know SW
for is fear....they have no mind of dere own...
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by halimat38(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
adeoladrg:
;DLmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My chest mummy my chest wink wink

grin

lalasticlala front page plsss..

;DLmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My chest mummy my chest wink wink

lalasticlala front page plsss..

you sound like the have any choice at this junction,pls check your watch nja don change as technology the change per seconds.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by KingTom(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
I dont think this is the official representatives of Ohaneze BTW there is nothing [size=27pt]long[/size] if Ohaneze congratulates him.At least it is better than killing youth corpers like some people did 4 years ago
Chukwudi44 how market na?
Abeg na Wrong, no be LONG!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by superstar1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
What is the difference between Ohaneze and our useless Afenifere so-called Elders

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by superstar1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
morganist99:
The only thing I know SW
for is fear....they have no mind of dere own...

The only thing I know SE is for is, they are as useless as tissue paper and without value to anybody. They lack vision and foresight.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
CORNELPY:

wetin concern CORNELPY wit dating a girl

Wetin concern Flavour and 2face with condom
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Fadman4real(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
kristisking:
Igbo people pledging loyality since 1999.Yorubas led by their greedy politicians have sold us to the north once again.These people never learn their lesson.No wonder the north believe they are born to rule and the yorubas are saying yes we believe,you are born to rule,we will support you,carry go.

Who sold you, we voted for you for four years wat did you do nothing you couldnt even help yourselves only your women like maduekwe and d likes enjoyed. Thank God we have change Now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by watered(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
morganist99:
just take a look at ur poorly constructed grammar...useless bigot
Thunder fire you and your generation. Loser like you. In as much as I'm concerned you and your people are minority and you will soon see what I mean.

Come and chant GEJ till 2019 again...

Odey like you

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Owoplenty:
Igbos are just coming up in politics,so don't blame them.

THEY WERE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BROUGH US NIGERIA. SO THEY ARE FAR YOUR MASTERS.GO AND DIE. BLACKY.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by unphilaz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by iphanyiuma(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
oilykid:
what's wrong for them to send their congratulations to daura Fulani cattle rearer undecided undecided that's shows that they are civilised people unlike the arewas that wound have been threatening Nigerians and burning their places if the opposite had happened.. That's how things are done in a civilised society and not killing innocent people when your own looses the election
my guy what's your brand, I need to give you beer for this well said comment

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by splashbaby(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
Were this not the same people selling endorsement like pure water two weeks ago....no shame. Anyway I like their courage.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by clovislouis(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
watered:
Ohaneze is made up of bunch of sycophants and GMB and his team need to be weary of that greedy and senseless group.

Did any SE state vote massively for Buhari? The igbos have been used and dumped and now reality will dawn on them. Bunch of bigo.ts.

Whether they like it or not Change has finally come and Nigeria's long nights are over.

Igbos will forever remain minority and dey will gnash their teeth for being so senseless. Let me see any idiot that will chant MASSOB again.

*** I'm sitting here to wait for those who will quote me***
God punish ur left ynash
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by tinsel: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Idiots. They messed up the Igbos.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by kindnyce(m): 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH

WHEN U REFUSE TO HEED THE WARNING THAT PUTTING UR EGGS IN ONE BASKET IS ACTUALLY DANGEROUS

ANYWAY ,WELLCOME TO NEW NIGERIA

SAI GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by watered(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
clovislouis:
God punish ur left ynash
After punishing you and your generations
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by oilykid(m): 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
KingTom:

Baba na Would, no ne WOUND!

GBAGAUN!!!! grin grin grin
grin grin he he.I was typing with my phone
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by ak4God(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2015
I used to think that Igbos were wise until they voted massively for Jonathan.I only respect Okorocha.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Owoplenty(m): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
[quote author=NgwaManNaija4LF post=32245478]

THEY WERE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BROUGH US NIGERIA. SO THEY ARE FAR YOUR MASTERS.GO AND DIE. BLACKY. you lack civility,ewu.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by morganist99(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
watered:
Thunder fire you and your generation. Loser like you. In as much as I'm concerned you and your people are minority and you will soon see what I mean.

Come and chant GEJ till 2019 again...

Odey like you
mumu am a big tym Buhari supporter!!!and to tink u knw my tribe tink again...idiot
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by isalegan2: 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ddaji:
mark my words ibos can survive under opposition all those red cap will soon decamp to APC.I was surprise this morning to received calls from about 6 ibos friends complaining about GEJ govt of non payment of contractors. if you look critically 60% of federal government contractors are ibos.HOnestly they are biggest looser in this election., lesson learnt never put all your eggs in one basket

They won't lose anything. Every Nigerian will have the same rights, under the honest general, as every other Nigerian. There is no punishing of anyone or legitimate business or tribe or geopolitical zone because of who they supported during a hotly contested election. We are all Africans. And the election is over.

Buhari is a practising Muslim whose faith specifically forbids tribalism and prejudjing a man simply by accident of birth.

I am sure the Igbos and their businesses will do very well under the new Nigeria we're all fortunate to see materialising before our eyes.

Igbos are known for being enterprising, hardworking, faithful, family-centered and aspirational. Igbos will thrive just like any one else. No more marginalisation. One Naijiriya.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by PassingShot(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Mtswww

Sha I can proudly tell ma children that Igbos were not part of d Change tsunami that swept dis nation in d year 2015...

Nough said.

Not good enough. How did this post get 45 likes? This is pure abomination!
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by babaarewa(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
I mentioned it, Ohaneze Idigbo have finally arrived as expected.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by AskProf: 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Elslim:
Mtswww

Sha I can proudly tell ma children that Igbos were not part of d Change tsunami that swept dis nation in d year 2015...

Nough said.

Fr Mbaka is Ogbomosho?
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by Rekeb: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2015
East west north and south we are all the same. We all want to live in peace and prosperity. We all want our children to have a future better than ours.

God bless the good people of Nigeria. I am a proud Nigerian.
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by harbimbholar(m): 5:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
kristisking:
Igbo people pledging loyality since 1999.Yorubas led by their greedy politicians have sold us to the north once again.These people never learn their lesson.No wonder the north believe they are born to rule and the yorubas are saying yes we believe,you are born to rule,we will support you,carry go.
do u say dis wen Yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011,when we cast our votes massively for him.sum of u guys talk without reasoning, well according to philosophers 'thinking and reasoning dia's a wide gap BTW dem
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by harbimbholar(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
harbimbholar:
do u say dis wen Yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011,when we cast our votes massively for him.sum of u guys talk without reasoning, well according to philosophers 'thinking and reasoning dia's a wide gap BTW dem
we believe in oneness of Nigeria witout bias
Re: Picture: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Congratulates Muhammadu Buhari - The Sun. by rummmy: 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Proudly IGBO....this trend alone mentioned igbo more than any tribe..this shows how popular we are and pls as housa and fulani with their slave yorubas are enjoying govt witout SE and SS and Gej accepted defeat...if the trend changes in favour of SE /SS,I hope the oga aboki at the top wil accept defeat witout killing or destroying their people....I pray thy should be as civilised as my people....unward witout govt my people.....we always have a way of geting what we wnt when the right time comes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‎FG Rules Out Military Action Against Rampaging Herdsmen / Amosun Rewards Street Sweeper, Traffic Officer & Others With 2 Bedroom Flat / Buhari Receives GLO CAF Platinum Award For Good Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.