Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari (44875 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by holyokoto(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Our Queen

Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Marlicque: 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmaestro:
Singing in Ray J's voice "I hit it.. I hit it first".. grin. That woman is pretty for her age, nice

I pity you o undecided
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by no1madman(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Rapmaestro:
Singing in Ray J's voice "I hit it.. I hit it first".. grin. That woman is pretty for her age, nice
I am hitting it now. . .
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Rapmaestro(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
Marlicque:

I pity you o undecided
the feeling is mutual brah
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by Kevinoh: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
She's cute! Hope she's more than half Buhari's age undecided
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by adewalesegun: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where are dose comments GEJ till 2019, continuity, transformation etc. Let's call a spade a spade, my presido does not have the brain to rule talkless of leading, I stand to be corrected; he is lucky to be d president while Buhari is determined and destined. Buhari has all it takes to perform well, a long preparatory self and cultured family support. I'm not a politician but I say SAI BUHARI, SAI BABA!!!
Re: 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari by dotcomnamename: 12:39am On Apr 02, 2015
preciousjun:

She might be ugly, fat illiterate but she is far better than your Mother.

Another Wasted Sperm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri's Encounter With Pro-Biafrans In Toronto (Pictures) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.