Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo (44871 Views)

The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Tinubu Dances With Oba Of Lagos As Buhari Flags Off Presidential Campaign / Buhari Arrived Benue State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
ATIKU ABUBAKAR FLAGS- OFF PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN

Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party will tomorrow Monday 28th January 2019 storm the city of Uyo to flag -off his campaign rally.

This is the first time a presidential candidate has appealed to the psyche and collective interest of Nigerians. I'm persuaded that Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP has the best blueprints that would make good things happen in Nigeria.

Restructuring, Youths development and Job creation are some of salient issues that characterize Atiku's blueprint for Nigeria.

Governor Udom Emmanuel may have seen tomorrow when he enunciated his Completion Agenda of Security, Small & Medium Enterprises, Aviation, Infrastructure, Industrialization, Human Capacity Development, Rural & Riverine Development and Agriculture.

These agenda are in consonance with the blueprints of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and the The manifesto of the Pdp. These agenda are capable of getting Nigeria working again. Already, the 'good old days of industrialization had begun in Akwa Ibom State.

Atiku Abubakar’s visit to Akwa Ibom has some emotional trappings. The former Vice President strengthened the advocacy for Resource Control spearheaded by Obong Victor Attah, who was then the Governor of Akwa Ibom State. Little wonder Obong Attah named a major road in honor of the great democrat.

Similarly, Peter Obi, Alhaji Abubakar’s running mate has a robust affinity with Akwa Ibom through marriage. Obi’s marriage to to Margaret Brownson Usen, a native of Onna in Akwa Ibom, underpins Obi as a detribalized Nigerian who would support Alhaji Abubakar’s ‘Restructuring’ agenda.

Nigerians have every cause to listen to the voice of reason by looking beyond party affiliations- voting for a competent hands such as of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar - to pilot the onerous task of nation rebuilding and Udom Emmanuel to sustain superior performance in Akwa Ibom State.

With Atiku as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Udom as Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria and Akwa Ibom will experience unprecedented prosperity, growth and development.

As the former Vice President of Nigeria and Presidential Flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party visits Akwa Ibom to flag-off his campaign rally in Uyo , it an opportunity for the good people of Akwa Ibom to join the PDP and Get Nigeria Working Again!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Chai udom emmanuel has finished our money in AKS.

See paid people.

By the way I am an Akwa ibomite and I know udom pays for crowd presence at rallies

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by khingTony(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Atiku - Mr President elect..... Feb 16

Atiku - Mr president ....... May 29

Buhari - Mr Dullard ...... Since the 20th century

Buhari - Mr Ex - president....... May 29

173 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
#AtikuInUyo

Atiku’s ‘Connect’ With The People

Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party is in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital to flag -off his campaign rally.

Besides Chief MKO Abiola of the Social Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar is the first presidential candidate that has emotional and psychological ‘connect’ with collective interest of ordinary Nigerians.

I'm persuaded that Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the PDP has the best blueprints that would get Nigeria working again.

The reason is that Nigeria, under APC has become the poverty capital of Africa, hence the need to collectively redeem it!

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rt Hon Onofiok Luke, speaker Akwa Ibom state house of Assembly

The youngest HOA speaker in Nigeria

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Movic1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why is it that neutral people don't attend PSP campaign. cheesy They must carry Aso ebi like say they wan do wedding

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
The 30,000 capacity stadium is filled up with over flow

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wife of the PDP publicity Secretary Mrs Ememobong

35 Likes

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Anambralstson: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
See crowd shocked shocked mind you this is state rally, not Buhari Southsouth regional rally the center was empty, people started leaving immediately PMB came out to deliver his speech,

below is APC Southsouth region campaign rally in Uyo grin and this is a state they are claiming Buhari will win

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akwa Ibom people are highly Udomistikated and Atikulated

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
khingTony:
Atiku - Mr President elect..... Feb 16

Atiku - Mr president ....... May 29

Buhari - Mr Dullard ...... Since the 20th century

Buhari - Mr Ex - president....... May 29

You can say that again

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Movic1:
Why is it that neutral people don't attend PSP campaign. cheesy They must carry Aso ebi like say they wan do wedding

There is beauty in PDP

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Seriously this people were paid. So obvious

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by madridsta007(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
[s]
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

By the way I am an Akwa ibomite and I know udom pays for crowd presence at rallies

[/s]

When people write, “I am an Igbo/ Yoruba/ Akwa Ibomite”, etc, just know they are lying big time. Frauds. tongue grin grin

Like this BMC guy is.

You were there when they were paying them abi?

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Made1414(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

SHUT UP...EVIL DOER

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Peacemaker5128: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is what they call rented crowd
Same T-shirt all over cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Waakanda: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yes o
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Mopolchi: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
See crowd. Colourful. Some people no go like am. Alhaji Atiku will be the next president, Insha Allah!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Lordsocrates: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Uyo my uyo
Colorful interhouse sport
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Beautiful colors
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
List out the people on this podium and win 3 months subscription (Network of your choice)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by netpro(m): 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
This what is called PAID crowd. See them and their Uniforms.

With President Buhari you see Nigerians troupe out in their numbers being themselves.

Sai Buhari all the way!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by flexrivers(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

Lies, I'm also from Akwa Ibom and I've not seen or heard such a thing.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Emelcee: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
This is what they call rented crowd
Same T-shirt all over cheesy grin grin

Dreamer

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by firstolalekan(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Emelcee:
Wife of the PDP publicity Secretary Mrs Ememobong

See ceeci mama
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by Pabloosas(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by kufre2010: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo by shibanbo(m): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tetehjewels:

See paid people.

Rubbish talk

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’ / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.