Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:48 AM

Photos: Youths In Borno Parade Mock Coffin Of PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Youths In Borno Parade Mock Coffin Of PDP (750 Views)

Supporters Of Governor Ayade Dances Around Airport With Mock Coffin Of His Oppon / Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Youths In Borno Parade Mock Coffin Of PDP by preach93: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Youths in Borno state were seen this morning carrying a mock PDP coffin. They proceeded to the Gwange Cemetery where they said they intend to bury the mock coffin. As they proceeded to the cemetery, they were chanting R.I.P PDP IN NIGERIA. R.I.P PDP IN BORNO. R.I.P MAI MALAFA. R.I.P TO SAS. R.I.P TO IMAM. R.I.P GAMBO LAWAN. http://www.maxgist.com/2015/04/photos-youths-in-borno-parade-mock.html#more

Re: Photos: Youths In Borno Parade Mock Coffin Of PDP by OLAMIMO12(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
gud of those boys

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence Or Hand Of God? You Won't Believe This / Mathematics Of Last Presidential Election Result: Any Spiritual Implications? / The First Coupple To Come Out Of Aso Rock Alive; Gej And Mama Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.