Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations (1424 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Obasanjo Spotted Playing Traditional Game, Ayo, As Jonathan Watches. Photo / Jonathan’s Kinsmen Lament Four-year Power Outage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Kyase(m): 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
There was drama at the weekend in Ogbia, former President Goodluck Jonathan’s local government area in Bayelsa State, when youths from the area, carried a mock coffin decorated with the colours and a flag of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).The youths comprising males and females took the coffin into a venue arranged for a rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its candidate in the December 5 governorship election.They went to a corner of the venue to place the coffin on a stage, draped it with a PDP flag and inscribed on it: “PDP Rest in Peace.”The youths also erected a signpost indicating burial arrangements of the party on December 5.Round the coffin were traditional items used to bury deceased persons based on the tradition of the Ijaw people.The youths who were dressed in traditional black T-shirts first carried the coffin in a procession round the Ogbia town before bringing it to the venue of the rally.
http://thenationonlineng.net/drama-as-jonathans-kinsmen-carry-mock-coffin-for-pdp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Kyase(m): 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lalatiscala won't like this news

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by dunkem21(m): 10:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin No pinshures ..

..The APC is desperate and play extreme archaic politics ..

..The women threw their wrappers for the amiable governor while people are carrying coffin ..

.."My ambition is not worth any Nigerian's blood"

..Think, Think and think what might have happened to Audu ..

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Until Nigerian begins to stone their leaders I don't see change anytime here, even if APC enter still the same stories, sylver was there he did nothing when oil was sold $150pb I wonder what he will do now. The structures are bad so anyone can easily fail in Nigerian setting, weak institutions everywhere, in a sane clan Sylver would have been in prison.
Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by DickDastardly(m): 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sponsored APC lies.
You af started again with your usual evil hypnosis abi? Make una allow us comot for buhari hand first o!

If only we had the clue like this goat undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by okomogo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
If with Buhari's performance so far Nigerians still want to vote APC in any state, then I'll confirm the popular saying that we deserve what we are getting. APC is a big scam.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by merry02(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Any news from the national is cocked APC info...Nigerians re wiser now. No way for APC in Bayelsa

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Kyase(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
Sponsored APC lies.
You af started again with your usual evil hypnosis abi? Make una allow us comot for buhari hand first o!

If only we had the clue like this goat undecided
APC don suffer, everything that is going against PDP ,APC is the cause,
Why always APC?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by mazzi: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
With 50k in my pocket I can organise such and call tinubu mouthpiece(nation newspaper) to cover it
Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Kyase(m): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
merry02:
Any news from the national is cocked APC info...Nigerians re wiser now. No way for APC in Bayelsa
Says who

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by LordMecuzy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
studio14:
Until Nigerian begins to stone their leaders I don't see change anytime here, even if APC enter still the same stories, sylver was there he did nothing when oil was sold $150pb I wonder what he will do now. The structures are bad so anyone can easily fail in Nigerian setting, weak institutions everywhere, in a sane clan Sylver would have been in prison.

Oil was $150 during Sylva"s era? I thought oil hit an all time high from 2011---2014 shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Misternas89(m): 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Worefaaa undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

Oil was $150 during Sylva"s era? I thought oil hit an all time high from 2011---2014 shaaaa
failure na failure anyday anytime both PDP and apc
Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by maupe: 11:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
They are not indigenes of the state. Probably thugs smuggled in, to practice propaganda. I wonder how Sylva intends to win the election through futile propaganda gimmicks.
Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by LordMecuzy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
studio14:
failure na failure anyday anytime both PDP and apc

exactly Bro..I don't support any of them..But I don't mistake facts in life

1 Like

Re: Drama As Jonathan’s Kinsmen Carry Mock Coffin For PDP-The Nations by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 30, 2015
LordMecuzy:

exactly Bro..I don't support any of them..But I don't mistake facts in life
exactly bro but oil was around 100+ at his tenure don't know how much exactly, but he/dickson all failures

(1) (Reply)

The True Picture Of The Media (PICS) / Is Nigeria Moving From Oil Into Gold? / Is Leadership Really The Problem With Nigeria? Do We Really Have Bad Leaders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.