Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

PDP Will Be Great Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Be Great Again (1399 Views)

Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
The election has come and gone, PDP lost the election and accepted defeat in good faith.
I'm not happy that we lost but I think it will give us time to work on our lapses and come back stronger. We will use this period to reflect on our shortcomings, weed out unscurpulous elements,, build our party and take back the presidency from APC in 2019.

In the meantime we will act as a credible opposition that gives constructive criticism, create awareness on why PDP will always be the best choice and act as a watchdog against perceived injustice that will be meted out to our members.

Congratulations to our President GOODLUCK JONATHAN who steered this ship till now and his humility in the face of derogatory and destructive comments from the opposition.

Long Live Nigeria

Long Live PDP

Long Live GOODLUCK JONATHAN

Long live my fellow PDP members.

We shall rise again.

Cc barcanista, orremusicants, biafraqueen, firefire, tomakint, mogidi,tit,temitemi,nzechuks, franchizy, ServeuSnape, AwesomelyMade, irenony, ellechrystal, anonimi, CaptainOjemba and others whose names I will mention in due course.

Keep the flag flying because the burden is no longer on us rather let's be vibrant and active to keep APC on their feet to continue where our humble president stopped.

Ecoterror

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by kay1one(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Apc are just a bunch of squatters!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by rusher14: 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na KOWA Party sure pass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
kay1one:
Apc are just a bunch of squatters!
We are coming back to collect our birthright.

PDP power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by chymystique(f): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
APC=PDP= Recycled thieves in "new attire".
Am not a PDP member but I believe they will rise again and it wont be in 2019 but in the near future. This time around with a new Name, new Vision and new Members from the younger generation to move our country forward.
Anyways, am looking forward to APC delivering their endless promises some of which are unrealistic and I wish them the best.

*observing though*

Long Live Nigeria cool

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by Chinemeokpann: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
PDP is dead

Thousands of PDP politicians are currently negotiating to decamp to the winning side

PDP is history
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
PDP is dead

Thousands of PDP politicians are currently negotiating to decamp to the winning side

PDP is history
we are happy for those moles and AGIP politicians that are jumping ship.
We are the future, we are the youths and we will bring that needed transformation in Nigeria.

PDP is an Institution and will come back stronger.
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by chymystique(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
PDP is dead

PDP is history

Then what makes APC different from PDP?? If most of its members were decampees from PDP. Lol.. The recycling goes on and on.....
Am looking forward to the future and that's the Nigeria I believe in.
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nigeria will be great and a rejuvenated PDP wil be the driver for transformation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by focus7: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2015
Consolation of sinking party.
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by cjrane: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
The biggest mistake of the PDP was lack of political will to expel Obasanjo when he started asking Governors to rebel and leave the party. They waited until he planted pure poison and confusion in the party.

Anyhow, PDP should begin now to restrategize
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by sublimes: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
PDP should try to triumph in the governorship elections and win strategic states like Rivers, lagos and may be kano or kaduna. With that, they will surely bounce back.
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
sublimes:
PDP should try to triumph in the governorship elections and win strategic states like Rivers, lagos and may be kano or kaduna. With that, they will surely bounce back.

My request from PDP and GEJ

1. Redouble the effort to mop up the North East and clear all of Boko Haram enclaves before May 29th

2. PDP should redouble effort to win governorship elections around the country. Defend their States if they can and make sure to take over Rivers, Imo and Edo States and ensure SS & SE are all PDP

3. Try to fight harder in the North Central and NorthEast

4. David Mark should be considered for Board of Trustees chairman. He can double this role with his back bench Senatorial position. Opposition is hard and PDP needs a modern father figure to guide the party in this trying times.

5. After May 29th the party needs to modernise with a generation shift in all of its leadership position. I believe that David Mark as board of trustees chairman will help signal this shift.

I am confident that the party and Nigeria will grow stronger but PDP should try to remain a strong party.

The party should start shopping for 2019 Presidential candidates from the North and VP from South East.

I hope that Aviation Minister Osita Chidoka also moves fully into the party affairs and help rebuild it into a modern party. He has shown that he can be a true modern leader of men!
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
cjrane:
The biggest mistake of the PDP was lack of political will to expel Obasanjo when he started asking Governors to rebel and leave the party. They waited until he planted pure poison and confusion in the party.

Anyhow, PDP should begin now to restrategize
GBAM,
Re: PDP Will Be Great Again by EcoTerror: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
mikeansy:

My request from PDP and GEJ

1. Redouble the effort to mop up the North East and clear all of Boko Haram enclaves before May 29th

2. PDP should redouble effort to win governorship elections around the country. Defend their States if they can and make sure to take over Rivers, Imo and Edo States and ensure SS & SE are all PDP

3. Try to fight harder in the North Central and NorthEast

4. David Mark should be considered for Board of Trustees chairman. He can double this role with his back bench Senatorial position. Opposition is hard and PDP needs a modern father figure to guide the party in this trying times.

5. After May 29th the party needs to modernise with a generation shift in all of its leadership position. I believe that David Mark as board of trustees chairman will help signal this shift.

I am confident that the party and Nigeria will grow stronger but PDP should try to remain a strong party.

The party should start shopping for 2019 Presidential candidates from the North and VP from South East.

I hope that Aviation Minister Osita Chidoka also moves fully into the party affairs and help rebuild it into a modern party. He has shown that he can be a true modern leader of men!
osita chidoka and Nuhu Ribadu will be our poster child for the new transformation

(1) (Reply)

Who Goes First? / The Set Of People Buhari Will Jail Before The End Of June (photo) / Hilarious Conversation Between PMB And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.