Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,568 members, 7,865,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

The SE Is Now In Opposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The SE Is Now In Opposition (903 Views)

APC, A Ruling Party In Opposition - PDP / Two Brave Yoruba Men Standing Firm In Opposition / First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The SE Is Now In Opposition by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Time is right for the Igbo and the SS to be in opposition.
If I'm not wrong, this will be the first time they will be in this position.

I honestly hope they don't defect but stick to the task ahead and learn. Everyone must not be in the ruling party. I wish my people the very best as they lead a formidable opposition to the APC lead administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by Acekidc4(m): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na so e supposed Be Na!!

#Babanowthatyouarethere Give us Adequate Electricity!!

because with adequate Electricity, there will be Creation of Jobs!!

1 Like

Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by jmoore(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
South east is not a political party.

Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by ozolity(m): 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
Its a lie, the 79 to 83 regime had the SE on the opposition. Though the VP then was from the SE, yet, his home state was ruled by the opposition.
Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
kelvin100:
Time is right for the Igbo and the SS to be in opposition.
If I'm not wrong, this will be the first time they will be in this position.

I honestly hope they don't defect but stick to the task ahead and learn. Everyone must not be in the ruling party. I wish my people the very best as they lead a formidable opposition to the APC lead administration.

They were never in the Ruling before, they played boy-boy and second fiddle to the Ijaw man.
Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let them learn how to fight as opposition
Re: The SE Is Now In Opposition by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
jmoore:
South east is not a political party.

SE is not a political party but they are mainly in the opposition party now so more or less both mean the same.

(1) (Reply)

Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe / INTERESTING READ:2015 Polls: Intrigues That Cost Jonathan The Presidency / What Are SWIFT CODE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.