Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss (40033 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Chief Don Etiebet Visits Buhari / Jonathan Election Loss May Be Nigeria Positive - Bloomberg News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by bokohalal(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
The only blame is on Jonathan's administration of Nigeria. The guy already was way past his level of competence.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by kultimate009: 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let the blame game begin... Where is my popcorn
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sorry Mr Etiebet the people did not rebel becuse the people were never with you. Your party has been rigging the people out of governanace since 1999 but thank God for PVC card reader - rigging was limited to a point that it was enough to remove your party.

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Franchise21(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Keep on trading blames
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by MaleoPearls(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by missionmex(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
E don happen e don happen, make them go rest abeg.
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Kx: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
While you are trading blames, hear this becos the eagle has landed.

So far, this is the only statement GMB has had to say and repeat even before jungle mature.

[size=20pt]"I repeat corruption shall never be tolerated." @ThisIsBuhari[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by gwales: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
etiebet is right, remember this is same akpabio that said the G7 of governors can leave party

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Nehemiah459(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
Sai Baba

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by lilbabyak(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let the blame game begin.
pdp papa deceiving pikin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Misogynist2014(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by lilbabyak(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let the blame game begin.
pdp - papa deceiving pikin
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by DoctorTim: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
crazysaint:
THE LAST LAUGH - The Birth of The Father of Modern
Nigeria Democracy!
General Buhari contested elections three times before
now and he lost. Blood were shed on the streets and
lives were loss because of those defeats. Goodluck
Jonathan had only lost once in an election he could had swayed in his favour, having all the machinery of the
Commander-in-Chief at his disposal, yet hours to the
official announcements of the final results he conceded
victory and congratulated the man who always threw
childish tantrum whenever he loses an election.
Goodluck Jonathan is undoubtedly THE FATHER OF MODERN NIGERIA DEMOCRACY. He had shamed
President Barack Obama and his uncouth Foreign
Secretaries who had in more ways and in many fora than
one embarrassed and insulted Nigeria on account of his
signing of the Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill into Law. He
had shamed BBC, the propaganda mouthpiece of Britain's Life Dictator, Her Imperial Majesty the Queen,
and indeed the United Kingdom and all those Nations
who wished Africa nothing but ill. He had shamed the
OLD and SELFISH crooks of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo,
Ibrahim Babagida, Ahmed Tinubu, and all their cohorts
who had over the years been parasites on our collective till. He had shamed Governor Chibuike Amaechi who
can NEVER ACHIEVE what Jonathan had accomplished.
He had shamed General Buhari and taught him what a
true democrat is. I SALUTE you sir. The victory is yours
This was an election my friend.. it wasn't a show of shame as you put it. Be as calm as yourr father of modern day democracy andd accept defeat. Shalom! #NewNigeria #Change #OneNation

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by 9jatatafo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
PDP is a house divided and against itself. Shame to all evil men. Let another man try and we shall see.
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by eben2020(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/180440-akpabio-etiebet-trade-blames-over-jonathans-election-loss.html
I don't think so , right 4rm begining GEJ wanted only 1 tenur but due to pressure ran for 2nd one
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by BlackGirlsCode: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
“[size=18pt]I will also like to say that it was not APC winning. It was not PDP losing.[/size] Do you know that from the analysis, the total number of votes lost by PDP controlled-states was more than half of the total number of APC winning votes?” Mr. Etiebet asked.

“You can analyse what happened by yourself. You will discover that somebody was misled somewhere, somehow; attention was not paid by the PDP hierarchy and the people had to rebel.
“This is a rebellion against the party, including myself. I did everything to let them know that they were on a wrong course, but my governor (Mr. Akpabio) tried to bring local politics to national level; that he will not allow anybody else access to the president and to the leadership of the party.
“And by God’s grace, I have been vindicated today. [size=18pt]It is the PDP that lost the election.”[/size]

[img]http://media./media/5qmKIztSckNS8/giphy.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by kristisking(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2015
Not only these two.They are many.I will list the role each played in percentage.Bamanga Tukur 40%,Olusegun Obasanjo 20%.Jonah Jang 10%,God'sell Akpabio 10%,PDP governors in the north 10%,Stella Odua 3%,Alyson Maduake 3%PEJ and GEJ both account for the remaining.If not for the turbulant times caused by the activities of these people,APC won't have won.
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kx:
While you are trading blames, hear this becos the eagle has landed.

So far, this is the only statement GMB has had to say and repeat even before jungle mature.

[size=20pt]"I repeat corruption shall never be tolerated." @ThisIsBuhari[/size]

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu not corrupt? Buhari got to power as a civilian through corrupt man with corrupt money. When Sai Buhari is bold enough to deal with the Jagaban is when I will believe in his true corruption fight and crusade.
When GMB was military head of state, it was Tunde Idiagbon that was the main man behind WAI (War Against Indiscipline) and not Buhari. Beside, GMB rule then was brief, this next four years is when we all we truly know if truly Buhari is strong enough to fight corruption and insecurity. Remember that when GMB was minister of petroleum during Obasanjo military era, he loaded a plane full of N2.8 billion ($5.6 Billion) and the money was confiscated by the then Idi Amin of Uganda. Please go and listen to Fela Anikulapokuto's song ARMY ARRANGEMENT!!!
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by tommykiwi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01, 2015
Plz dey should just shut their traps! My hearts goes to me Able presido (GEJ) I will always admire U! U did Nigerians proud! Thank U sir!
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by sochima1989(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2015
Big manifestation of pride... Stop looking for the crown of a dead king cos its on d head of the new king.
Jona did what every normal man will don so why giving him all the title for behaving normal

crazysaint:
Nigeria Democracy!
Jonathan had only lost once in an election he could had swayed in his favour, having all the machinery of the
Goodluck Jonathan is undoubtedly THE FATHER OF MODERN NIGERIA DEMOCRACY. He had shamed
had shamed BBC, the propaganda mouthpiece of Britain's Life Dictator, Her Imperial Majesty the Queen,
who had over the years been parasites on our collective till. He had shamed Governor Chibuike Amaechi who

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Kx: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
9jatatafo:

Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu not corrupt? Buhari got to power as a civilian through corrupt man with corrupt money. When Sai Buhari is bold enough to deal with the Jagaban is when I will believe in his true corruption fight and crusade.

Romans 6:1
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by kindnyce(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE IN PDP CAMPS

MAY YOU PDP WITNESS MORE CONFUSION BEFORE,DURING AND AFTER THE APRIL 11 GUBER RACE

THAT WAY WE SHALL SWEEP ALL THE GOVS POSITION

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Kx:

Romans 6:1

Just let everyone to know that no one is perfect
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by onyiloyi(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2015
U two stop d blame game! There's nothing either of u wld hv done to stop Hurricane Buhari frm sweeping d polls. D most u wdl hv done is to give d entire Akwa Ibom vote to PDP n say APC had zero vote.....even wit dat PDP wldve still lost

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by bakila: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Chinemeokpann:
They have just started.

Two Fat buffoons that deceived the retard called Jonathan till the end.

Mr Akpabio and Chief Etiebet- Jonathan lost to Buhari because Nigerians were tired of being ignored, they gave him the red card because he is a corrupt and useless president

Start rebuilding PDP and watch how proper governance is carried out

General Buhari is now your President Elect. Get used to it

P.S. For those of you who have been asking, Buhari's certificate attached below

Lawyers will be looking and that Certificate and be thinking of how to attach that certificate of return and its declaration of return to an Election Petition. Alas, story don change few people will go to the tribunal this time around.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
9jatatafo:

Just let everyone to know that no one is perfect

See you. Not even ashamed of the low standards that brought your country to the point it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by kadree(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
D kind of beating wey Ebele go Don receive from mama "p" hands overnight no b small. From backhand on chest to servicing on blackhead(dos who plays table tennis would know better) n to d inevitable one-hand-flinging to d back of the chair.
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by poiZon: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
crazysaint:
Nigeria Democracy!

DAH atang akpaniko!
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
crazysaint:
Nigeria Democracy!
official announcements of the final results he conceded hungry

Lol! Only for your mind is the victory Jonathan’s.
Its blind followership like yours that misled gej.
6yrs of below average performance, and yet dubious dudes like u expect him to another term of 4yrs.
GIVE GMB 1 YEAR, AND NIGERIANS WOULD FORGET THE LOCUST YEARS OF GEJ!

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by wehla(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2015
efilefun:
JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin
SAI BABA
Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by Evathyst(f): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
crazysaint:
Nigeria Democracy!
Another e-robot spotted!

Must you alwz be an As.s licker? undecided

Abeg take your disjointed write-up elsewhere before the wind of CHANGE blow u enter gutter. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio, Etiebet Trade Blames Over Jonathan’s Election Loss by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Lollz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children / Jonathan Visits Polling Stations In Zambia (Photos) / Dave Umahi. ‘I Can Never Join A Party Like APC' (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.