Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) (14087 Views)

SHOCKING !!! 10 Things From Your Body That You Can Sell For Real Money / Please Which Market Can One Buy Things Cheaper In Lagos / Trading In Cosmetics Products In Nigeria - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2015
I once wrote here on Nairaland on how to shop abroad and get it here in Nigeria using payonner MasterCard and so on but things have changed and i wish to update on the newer methods.

To shop in the USA, here are the main requirements:

- An internationally accepted MasterCard.
- A USA address that can deliver to Nigeria.

For MasterCard, a lot of Nigerian issued MasterCards are accepted on major USA sites. I have made use of GTbank Naira card as well as UBA Africard and i didn't have issues with them.

For a USA address, why you need this Address in the first place is because Some USA merchant sites don't ship directly to Nigeria so you'd need a company that is based in the USA that can issue you with a USA address so that when your orders or goods arrive, they can receive it and ship it to your Nigeria address.

I have made use of two companies for the USA address but let me talk on an indigenous company i discovered lately that is as swift as the foreign companies i used and even cheaper than the foreign counterparts.

The name of the company is SHOPTOMYDOOR.
This company gives a free USA and China address unlike others who charge about $10 or more to issue you one.
Their customer service is effective and efficient(you can even chat with them online).
Their charges per kg is one of the lowest i have used.
You can track your goods online from your dashboard once they receive and ship your goods.

You can register and get a free USA and china Address via this link:

https://www.shoptomydoor.com/invitations.php?parentid=17833

HOW TO SHOP AND SEND YOUR GOODS NOW YOU HAVE A USA ADDRESS

-Once you use your card on Amazon or eBay to shop, on the checkout page, you will be asked to provide your shipping address,
-Enter the address given to you from shoptomydoor, as your shipping address.
-Once you track your goods with the tracking number amazon or any other merchant site gives and discover it has been delivered to your address,
-Log on to your shoptomydoor account and you will see your goods added to your member area with amount to pay either in dollars or in Naira depending on the currency you choose in your settings.
-You can then make payment either to their Nigerian bank account or via their PayPal account.
-your job is done here and its now their job to ship it to you.
-Once they ship your goods, they will keep you updated at every point in time on where your goods are via email.

Let me stop here so far. Its not easy to type this epistle oh lol but i will try and answer any questions as far as i can and add more tips and cheaper places to shop abroad.

Happy New month to you all.

here is a link to my old thread on this same issue https://www.nairaland.com/1418753/how-buy-things-us-get

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by shoptomydoor: 10:31am On Apr 02, 2015
mintyx:
I once wrote here on Nairaland longtime ago on how to shop abroad and get it here in Nigeria using payonner MasterCard and so on but things have changed and i wish to update on the newer methods.

To shop in the USA, here are the main requirements:

- An internationally accepted MasterCard.
- A USA address that can deliver to Nigeria.

For MasterCard, a lot of Nigerian issued MasterCards are accepted on major USA sites. I have made use of GTbank Naira card as well as UBA Africard and i didn't have issues with them.

For a USA address, why you need this Address in the first place is because Some USA merchant sites don't ship directly to Nigeria so you'd need a company that is based in the USA that can issue you with a USA address so that when your orders or goods arrive, they can receive it and ship it to your Nigeria address.

I have made use of two companies for the USA address but let me talk on an indigenous company i discovered lately that is as swift as the foreign companies i used and even cheaper than the foreign counterparts.

The name of the company is SHOPTOMYDOOR.
This company gives a free USA and China address unlike others who charge about $10 or more to issue you one.
Their customer service is effective and efficient(you can even chat with them online).
Their charges per kg is one of the lowest i have used.
You can track your goods online from your dashboard once they receive and ship your goods.

You can register and get a free USA and china Address via this link:

https:www.shoptomydoor.com/invitations.php?parentid=17833

HOW TO SHOP AND SEND YOUR GOODS NOW YOU HAVE A USA ADDRESS

-Once you use your card on Amazon or eBay to shop, on the checkout page, you will be asked to provide your shipping address,
-Enter the address given to you from shoptomydoor, as your shipping address.
-Once you track your goods with the tracking number amazon or any other merchant site gives and discover it has been delivered to your address,
-Log on to your shoptomydoor account and you will see your goods added to your member area with amount to pay either in dollars or in Naira depending on the currency you choose in your settings.
-You can then make payment either to their Nigerian bank account or via their PayPal account.
-your job is done here and its now their job to ship it to you.
-Once they ship your goods, they will keep you updated at every point in time on where your goods are via email.

Let me stop here so far. Its not easy to type this epistle oh lol but i will try and answer any questions as far as i can and add more tips and cheaper places to shop abroad.

Happy New month to you all.

here is a link to my old thread on this same issue https://www.nairaland.com/1418753/how-buy-things-us-get

Hello Mintyx,
Thank you for your referral and recommendation kindly let's have your unit number to verify.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Mintyx,
Thank you for your referral and recommendation kindly let's have your unit number to verify.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com

Oh I didn't know you guys are here on Nairaland too. I will provide my unit number as an evidence I have made use of your service and here it is UNIT 4639.

I urge anyone who has questions to ask from the horses mouth since they are now here

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
I also forgot to add, if you u want to know the actual weight of your goods to determine how much to pay, u can make use of their site or send them an email to help you determine how much.

Other sites that can give you a usa address include
MyUS.com but u will have to pay to get that and their charges are far higher than shoptomydoor.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 12:34am On Apr 07, 2015
Please for those sending me PMs, I think its good you ask your questions here so that others can benefit from it too wink
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by xpensiv: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
What is the cost for an iphone 6 to arrive nigeria pls? I've bought it already.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
xpensiv:

Since u have bought it already, how did u plan to recieve it?

As for the cost, I don't work with shoptomydoor. I have used their services, liked it and decided to share it here.

Since they are on this thread, I wish they could respond to this.

Alternatively you can register with them via the link above, and you can ask them anything via live chat.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by Galaxyroyp(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
How much per Kg to ondo state,Nigeria?
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Galaxyroyp:
How much per Kg to ondo state,Nigeria?

Kindly register with them using the link above and chat up with their customer care and ask them any questions
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by Avalani(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2015
I bought a couple of items on eBay and sent it to my sister's address in Massachusetts, USA.

I wish to ship it to Lagos, Nigeria but unwilling to wait till the time my sister will do it herself.

The items I intend shipping are listed below

Asus 13.3" laptop (used) $400
Aspire 15.6" laptop (used) $350
Aoc USB 15.6" Portable monitor (used) $75
Mobile Thermal printer (used) $75

Please I need advice on the best method to ship these items within 2 weeks, that makes financial sense and without too much hassles.

Thanks
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by justi4jesu(f): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Avalani:
I bought a couple of items on eBay and sent it to my sister's address in Massachusetts, USA.

I wish to ship it to Lagos, Nigeria but unwilling to wait till the time my sister will do it herself.

Please I need advice on the best method to ship these items within 2 weeks, that makes financial sense and without too much hassles.

Thanks

Check my profile, you can send them to my US Address and i handle the shipment to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Mintyx,

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com
You've got questions pending here.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Avalani:

Thanks

Don't listen to individuals telling u to send to their address to handle the shipping for u. It's better to use registered companies so that incase anything happens they can take responsibility.

To be honest with you, I have made use of MyUS before. Its a very effective company but their charges are on the high side and apart from that you will still pay custom charges on your goods.

I have equally made use of the company I talked about in this post (shoptomydoor). Their charges are cheaper and once you make the payment, you don't have to pay anyother thing till you get your goods.

They also have flexible payments options and you can chose to receive your items direct to ur home or you pick it up at their office at even a cheaper rate.

Use the link above to register with them and chat with their customer care to have an idea of the total amount to pay and I tell you, you will thank me later for this info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by shoptomydoor: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2015
mintyx:

Oh I didn't know you guys are here on Nairaland too. I will provide my unit number as an evidence I have made use of your service and here it is UNIT 4639.

I urge anyone who has questions to ask from the horses mouth since they are now here

Thank you Mintyx.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by shoptomydoor: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2015
xpensiv:

Hello xpensiv,

You can get to know your shipping cost immediately on wwwshoptomydoor.com, kindly click on this link to get your estimated shipping cost now http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote. Feel free to use this service anytime before you even start shopping from top brand stores in USA, UK or China.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by xpensiv: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello xpensiv,

You can get to know your shipping cost immediately on wwwshoptomydoor.com, kindly click on this link to get your estimated shipping cost now http://www.shoptomydoor.com/home.php?mode=get_a_quote. Feel free to use this service anytime before you even start shopping from top brand stores in USA, UK or China.

Thank you,
Shoptomydoor.com

I tried doing this but it said a quote is not available for the locations at the moment. Simply the phone would be delivered to you in the states & you deliver to me in Lagos.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by shoptomydoor: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
xpensiv:

I tried doing this but it said a quote is not available for the locations at the moment. Simply the phone would be delivered to you in the states & you deliver to me in Lagos.

Hello Xpensiv,

$11.16 will ship a phone from USA to Nigeria.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Xpensiv,

Thank you.

Told you guys, shipping with these guys are as cheap as CHEAP itself.

go ahead and register with them here

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by xpensiv: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Xpensiv,

Thank you.

I need to get intouch with you for a certain shipment pls, can you email me on stephenoke01@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
xpensiv:

I need to get intouch with you for a certain shipment pls, can you email me on stephenoke01@gmail.com

Thanks

You can go to their website and email or chat with them instead. They are available on Facebook too
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by incanto: 12:18am On Apr 20, 2015
mintyx:

Do they ship cars too?
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 20, 2015
This is very interesting and expository, op thanks for this.... I am keenly following.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by Shams4real76: 7:47am On Apr 20, 2015
I like this, I am following.
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by ultrazone(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2015
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2015
incanto:

Do they ship cars too?

Yeah they do but I don't know their rates anyway.

In addition they give free China and USA address too. You can get yours via this link..

Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by incanto: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
mintyx:

Yeah they do but I don't know their rates anyway.

In addition they give free China and USA address too. You can get yours via this link..

Ok. I appreciate so much for the info
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by haykay2005: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Following
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
incanto:

Ok. I appreciate so much for the info

You are welcome
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by ultrazone(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2015
ppff
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by mintyx(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2015
ultrazone:
See »» top 10 most lucrative business ideas in Nigeria

Must you always spam people's thread??
Re: How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) by shoptomydoor: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
mintyx:

Hello Mintyx,

Thank you for the referral, we appreciate your business.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics Of Billionaire Harry Akande / How Can We Save Nigeria Economy From Further Recession? / Manufacturers Contemplate Exit As Production Cost Rises By Over 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.