Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return (38881 Views)

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) / Uche Ogah Collects His Certificate Of Return From INEC / Buhari's Motocade On His Way To Receive The Inec's Certificate Of Return Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Here is a photo of Buhari's certificate which he collected from INEC chairman Prof. Jega today in a ceremony at ICC , Abuja. cc lalasticlala

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/04/photo-of-general-buharis-certificate-of.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Freelancer00(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by DickDastardly(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Oluwole tongue
I need his WAEC wink
Abeg na yoke o! grin
*Runs outta thread with my leg touching the back of my head* b4 change agents nabs me cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by juniormusa(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
[b]At least he finally has a certificate, cheesy cheesy

Congrats Buhari, Against all odds you now have a certificate at 72 years. it's not easy

Meanwhile even in defeat Jonathan gains the world attention and now regarded as the Father of modern democracy in Africa. He has cemented himself as an accomplished statesman. He lost elections and he congratulated the winner and conceded defeat.

He has given us true democracy in Nigeria by enacting Freedom of Information and free and fair elections, no political assassinations despite the tensed atmosphere.... Something Obasanjo could not achieve in 8 years...(remember Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Funso Williams...) and in fact Obasanjo almost went in for a 3rd term undecided.

God bless you Jonathan.

It continues too...

Sani Abacha and his wife went to Aso rock, only his wife came back...

Obasanjo and his wife went to Aso rock, only Obasanjo came back...

Umaru Musa Yar'Adua went to Aso rock with his wife, only his wife returned...

Goodluck Jonathan went to Aso rock with his wife together... They are returning together, family intact!!!

He broke the curse in Aso Rock... Can a man be this blessed? smiley smiley..

Dear Lord please make me CLUELESS like Jonathan and please give me a wife like Patience Jonathan that can fight for me and defend me everywhere, a strong woman, Iron Lady. This i pray, AMEN!!![/b]

*modified*

I pray for myself and said a loud AMEN to that. All these i too know people disturbing my mention abeg i use God beg una, na myself i pray for. Keep your advise to yourself, it does not add a dollar to my pocket!

98 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by juniormusa(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BUHARI/OSINBAJO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by oakson: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
The people asking for his certificate can now print this out place it in a frame and hang it on their wall

14 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by juniormusa(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
SAI BABA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by tucky200(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI....I SEE THE SPIRIT OF A TRUE LEADER IN YOU

10 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by juniormusa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
juniormusa:
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by nmadu1: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Presido elect! Was never really your fan but as a real nigerian, I congratulate you.May your stay in the villa bring productive growth to the country

4 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by whothiefmymoney(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Na u can show em pdp you have a more important and respected certificate unlike the one dey were looking for

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by boolet: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
grin the voice of the people is the voice of God grin

3 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
At least he now has a certificate cool

7 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by cycline404(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
Baba Nigerians voted you in.
Please try all the best you could.
GEJ is a good man but he surround himself with lots of bad people.
Also BABA control the mouth of your wife, especially in the public affair.
BABA, please bring back war against indiscipline
BABA, please let this government be a democracy
BABA please, 4-years is a long time for you to fix things well.
Baba if you dont do well Nigerians will change you, until we get who we want.

BABA!! This wasnt rigging We all voted for you both from home and abroad....

Baba Congratulations!!!

Baba remember the baba of whom you are!!!

9 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by juniormusa(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
GMB A TRANSPARENT LEADER

2 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
I wish say na me get am sha.

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by abdolleez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2015
A deserved certificate by a deserved man at the best time! SAI BUHARI

1 Like

SAI BUHARI

NO SHAKING
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by iykofias(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Finally Here
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Harbiurlah(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats to Nigeria and Nigerians. Igba yi a tura o
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
You are the best.. Where are the gej's till 2019

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by sholaypompon(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Already anticipating the better transformation...Congrat BABA
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by olafunny(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
I dedicate this comment to the best general, best president, last man standing.

Another word has been added to the english dictionary, it's BUHARI.. Meaning (to never give up)

e.g. She rejected my proposal, but i buharied. Now she dancing shoki in my room. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
Where are the people shouting "GMB show us your certificate"??

1 Like

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by boardmem(m): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
FRESH AIR
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let him show us his school certificate toogrin

4 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Let him show us his school certificate toogrin
Wait for it.
Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by Texcoco(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Will feel much better if that was a WAEC Cambridge certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return by MrMcJay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Changi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi Comment On Attempts To Make Saraki Acting President / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.