Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated (38891 Views)

Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / 2023: Tinubu Is My Preferred Successor - Buhari / Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by HonNL: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has said the person he wants to succeed him in 2023 might be killed if he names him this time.

Buhari said this during an interview with Channels TV on Wednesday.

Asked if he has a favourite among those eyeing the presidency in 2023, Buhari said he would rather keep the name of the person to himself, saying he may be eliminated before 2023.

“I wouldn‘t (mention the name of my favourite successor) because he may be eliminated if I do. I better keep that a secret,” Buhari said.

Though the majority of those interested in Buhari’s job are yet to declare their ambition, some of those being rumoured include, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Chief Bola Tinubu, Senator Ibikunle Amosun and a host of others.

Daily Post

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by BigSarah(f): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
sad That means none of the names we're hearing is buhari preferred successor...

A successor that Can be easily eliminated

Obviously not anyone currently holding office and with a huge security detail

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by BigDick70inch(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
HonNL:

Daily Post

Yes Oooo.......
Buhari.....pls keep Osinbajo’s name as secret for now.........make all dis bitter yeebos guys no go eliminate ham.........

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by NwaNimo1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by WiszyFraud: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
It’s Nnamdi Kanu for sure..

We know you wanna surprise us come 2023 tongue

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by ATEAMS: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Trust no man cuz weytin man don c nob child play

11 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by mountmoriah(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
sad That means none of the names we're hearing is buhari preferred successor...

A successor that Can be easily eliminated

Obviously not anyone currently holding office and with a huge security detail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Smokeybrain(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omo e go shock people for 2023..Baba dey name start with O abi??

Smokeybrains

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Brendaniel: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
The person is not a civilian, that's why...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Ekejoestar(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari's shame is shaming me, so this foolish old man opened his mouth waaaa to spew this rubbish but very soon his minions will storm this platform to defend him all in the name of not wanting to give him a bad name!

It's a pity no wonder Christ said it is finished

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by LINTUNE(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Baba fit surprise us with him son o, yusuf grin

141 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm. Food for thoughts. Aside what buhari said, do we Yoruba’s thought Hausa/Fulani would appointed someone they won’t be able to control as a slave master. “Yoruba Ro nu oo”

Igbo/ yoruba or southerners are not United. We are the one giving our crowns to the Almajiri beggars to toy with. To me if we southerners come together as one, we can make a great country by rotating the post of president and other’s political position.

How I wish we southerners can have a country together. Those Almajiri’s would be trembling at our feet to live.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by youngbabaj(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Aa
Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by AmazingELixir: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by maureensylvia(f): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm

Expensive
Sounds absurd

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by 9jaBloke: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
PYO

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by hekola: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol.. cruise nation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by mightyhaze: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
We really don't care about your fantasies for now sir .Fix the country first.. Nigerians are more interested in the litany of unfulfilled promises you gave them .. Dollar is almost 600 naiira.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by sweemy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
O
Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Shetemi12(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tinubu can easily be eliminated because those Igbos can easily kill anyone because of their hatred.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by PrinceOfLagos: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Not Tinubu or Osibanjo

When I told them Tinubu will never be president, they thought twas beer parlour gist

We've decided Tinubu's fate
He won't be president .

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by SmartGadgetz: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Protect him with your powers and might because we need to know especially if he is our starboy (Osinbajo). We his supporters needs to know his position so as to stand behind him till the presidential victory come in 2023.

Honda Odyssey 2004 for sale.
Check my profile for more pictures.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by datola: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari is just trying to confuse you people.

And it's not even sure for whoever he suppprts to become president

Man proposes. God disposes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by dhardline(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Osibanjo. We know already

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Before nko, we won't have it liked if next president is from ur prescriptions! We doom
They will eliminate am truly
Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Imagine a President afraid of assassins in a country he should be keeping secure.

This man reeks of incompetence.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by letristian: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Story for kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Antoeni(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ameachi and Zulum 2023

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by Zico5(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can anything good come out of this man. Even we all know that Ur preferred candidate must be a failure like u cos nothing good can come out of this system. All we need is God intervention cos someone said we will praise Buhari when he leaves office. I said TUFIAKWA. we shall never see evil again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I won't mention the name of my Preferred Successor, he may Be Eliminated by chloride6: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari na complete guy man.

See as e dey use people head play chess..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) / Remove Magu - Malami Writes Buhari. Accuses EFCC Boss Of Money Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.