Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today (2373 Views)

Hilarious:how Lagosian Would Be Buying Gala / Hilarious..how You Would Like Your Enemies To Cry When You Have Made It.photo / Hilarious! How Girls Look When Taking Group Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
Early dis morning after the whole Celebration of the new elected president...

I was puffing Herbs somewhere boys squatter and my phone Rang.. Mum was calling.. I didn't want to pick ... She cals when I have a visitor so I picked and :

Me : "Yeah!"
Mum : Where are you.. Come now now
Me : I'm busy.. Anything happening?
Mum : I just saw you live on MTV nw
Me : Mtv? Me? How?....

[I was wondering how I got on mtv I have not even dropped a video.. How?]

Mum : they wrote 2rhymes on the screen and they were asking you questions , I gues one of your shows lastyr they were interviewing you,
Me: oh oh oh! I was putting on Green top shey?
Mum : ehnnnn ooooo green nii
Me : but Mtv no come that show naa.. But I dey come nw come see
Mum : Do fast oooo,

I rushed inside hoping to see myself on Mtv online to realize it was April fool..

I started laughing... Am not laughin becos I was fooled.. Am laughing because this is a stale....

Got you! ApriL FooL

Please support and help someones with just 1minute of your time ,

1. Download my single just 3.2mb http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d08c2db9 you wil help a lot if you download

2. Please click the share button n drop comments to get dis on the front page just a click Sir/Ma

3. Follow me on Nairaland for more updates or add me pin:259E7C09

God bless you plentifully! For that little favor....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by Charliewyt: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2015
The beat is fantastic,
The rap ?, eloquent,
Though I dnt understand all the lyrics, but I can assure you that you are talented..

Please do not make OLAMIDE your role model before You will be infected with his madness.

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by ITbomb(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Nice clean beat and flow.

Go gentle on the vulgar words, you may never know who or where they may want to sample your track.
You say your name is what? *cos I don't know you* lolz

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm a lyricisit .. Nigerian market made me sound like a street breed.. Beat was produced by me.. + thanks alot

Charliewyt:
The beat is fantastic,
The rap ?, eloquent,
Though I dnt understand all the lyrics, but I can assure you that you are talented..

Please do not make OLAMIDE your role model before You will be infected with his madness.
Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Thanks alot.. you definately will know me soon lol..
ITbomb:
Nice clean beat and flow.

Go gentle on the vulgar words, you may never know who or where they may want to sample your track.
You say your name is what? *cos I don't know you* lolz
Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2015
More downloads please... Abeg!
Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2015
This is the Artwork smiley

1 Like

Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
**MY NAME IS 2RHYMES PREMIERES ON NOTJUSTOK TOMORROW.... THIS IS LEAKED
Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2015
SPREAD GOOD MUSIC : 2rhymes - My Name Is 2rhymes ( Prod by 2rhymes) http://djkayceea.com/2rhymes-2rhymes_-my-name-is-2rhymes.../
Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
"My Name Is 2rhymes" Now trending worldwide.....

Re: VERY HILARIOUS : How Mum Pranked Me Today by 2rhymestharap(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Photo Of. Simbi The School Girls L / Who Remember Eating This? / I Love Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.