Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Open Letter To Our New President-elect General Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari [READ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Our New President-elect General Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari [READ] (314 Views)

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus / General Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari The Ogbuagu (PHOTO) / Pictures & Updates On Gen Okechukwu Buhari's Visit To Imo State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Our New President-elect General Muhammadu Okechukwu Buhari [READ] by YesNaija(m): 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anthony Chukwu, writing from Owerri Imo State, addresses Muhammadu Buhari, the president-elect.

The presidential and National Assembly elections has come and gone. Nigerian electorate has decided.

It is not a very significant figure that writes, but allow me to crave you indulgence, Mr Buhari. You must agree with me that there is so much work to be done in the various sectors of Nigerian politics, economy and society. I don’t suppose you are ignorant of the few things I do hereby outline before you, I just want it to appear as a reminder to you. I believe you want to succeed as a leader. By this I mean excelling in the various sectors of

Security...CONTINUE READING >>> http://yesnaija.com/blog/2015/04/01/open-letter-to-our-new-president-elect-general-muhammadu-okechukwu-buhari-read/

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Court Orders Flogging Of Student For Stealing Sandals - See More At: Http: / If Bode George Is Going On Exile, Can Agbaje Still Win Lagos? / Ijaw Youths Warn Against Violence In Wake Of Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.