Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE (9532 Views)

EFCC Calls Reno Omokiri To Order Over His Post On The Presidency & The EFCC / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Let's assume Buhari finishes his Tenure and the APC presents Osibanjo or any other person from the SW and PDP presents a northern candidate,will the northerners vote for the APC? Can such a SW candidate make it without votes from the SE/SS?

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by acenazt: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yep. As u saw for ur self people r gettin wiser. N osibanjo will gain the north's trust if he and buhari does well. All he will need is a runnin mate from the north

27 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Redoil: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.

11 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by DesChyko: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2015
Of course, they could collaborate with the North just like this elections. It's impossible for any Southern state to win the elections without some form of alliance in the North and vice versa.

4 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by PassingShot(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by tit(f): 8:39pm On Apr 01, 2015
of course!
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by unstableaswater: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
SW will never contest election with the North in this country.

I trust my people, dey can keep record and dont forget anything.

In the event the Southwest contest with the North? They should not come down SS/SE to campaign, becos our vote will already belong to the North.

7 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by DesChyko: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
acenazt:
Yep. As u saw for ur self people r gettin wiser. N osibanjo will gain the north's trust if he and buhari does well. All he will need is a runnin mate from the north

Osibanjo will gain whose trust?? Oga, just forget it. With or without a running mate from the North, they would always favour their compatriot. Consult 2011 elections so you'ld know what I mean.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by mcdc: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
no way,
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by PassingShot(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
Redoil:
All thanks to gej the hero of our time who in all honesty and humilty chose not to rig the election as it was been done by OBJ and tinubu so that nigeria will not divide. Yet the gworo chewing master and their perpetual slaves still voted him out.

Keep this crap. GEJ was determined to perpetuate himself by all means possible including rigging. It was the determination of INEC chairman, Prof Jega to use PVC and card reader that threw spanner in his plan. Otherwise the votes wouldn't still have counted as usual.

No need to go down the memory lane but it is cheap and lame argument to say GEJ never wanted to rig. what about the 1.4 million votes from Rivers state, or do you believe that figure was genuine.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
The hausas will always vote for one of their own. They have nothing to do with party affiliation. I bet you revenge will be so sweet when that day comes.

The same way the SW betrayed the SS,so also shall they be served

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
DesChyko:

Osibanjo will gain whose trust?? Oga, just forget it. With or without a running mate from the North, they would always favour their compatriot. Consult 2011 elections so you'ld know what I mean.

No just leave them to continue to fool themselves, They will cry blood when that day comes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Raiders: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Let's assume Buhari finishes his Tenure and the APC presents Osibanjo or any other person from the SW and PDP presents a northern candidate,will the northerners vote for the APC? Can such a SW candidate make it without votes from the SE/SS?
Rochas is going to get the APC ticket if Buhari decide to hand over to the south. The SW and SS has have their turn so its time for SE. Okorocha is love across north and south and he speak fluent hausa. Rochas is the only Igbo man that can win election in the north if he gets Buhari blessing. My only hope is for Rochas to win the imo state governor election so he can still be relevant in Nigeria politics when Buhari hand over to the south. Osinbanjo is not a politician but a technocrat and might be a horrible president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep this crap. GEJ was determined to perpetuate himself by all means possible including rigging. It was the determination of INEC chairman, Prof Jega to use PVC and card reader that threw spanner in his plan. Otherwise the votes wouldn't still have counted as usual.

No need to go down the memory lane but it is cheap and lame argument to say GEJ never wanted to rig. what about the 1.4 million votes from Rivers state, or do you believe that figure was genuine.
Bros chill Rivers state has over 2.1million PVCS,,1.4million is just merely 67%

6 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2015
Raiders:
Rochas is going to get the APC ticket if Buhari decide to hand over to the south. The SW and SS has have their turn so its time for SE. Okorocha is love across north and south and he speak fluent hausa. Rochas is the only Igbo man that can win election in the north if he gets Buhari blessing. My only hope is for Rochas to win the imo state governor election so he can still be relevant in Nigeria politics when Buhari hand over to the south. Osinbanjo is not a politician but a technocrat and might be a horrible president
If you believe APC will handover their ticket to an igbo man, you can as well believe Shekau would be the next Pope of the Catholic church

11 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by tit(f): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2015
N, SS and Sw will vote for osunbade.
only Se will not vote him.

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by ERockson: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Yorubas will prefer alliance with the North anytime but I doubt if they can do that with the SE

2 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Missy89(f): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
The hausas will always vote for one of their own. They have nothing to do with party affiliation. I bet you revenge will be so sweet when that day comes.

So Obasanjo was one of their own?

MKO Abiola was one of their own?

20 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by PassingShot(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros chill Rivers state has over 2.1million PVCS,,1.4million is just merely 67%

The state only has about 1.5 million PVCs collected. We are not talking of registered voters here.

Even at that, which other state recorded anything near 67%? The national average is about 50% mind you. Kano with about 5 million PVCs didn't even record 50% turnout.

There was clearly rigging in Rivers because of the fact they didn't use the card reader there. The fact was even manifested during the presentation of the result especially when the compromised electoral officer said "I wrote it under special condition" when referring to why he could not read his own hand writing.

8 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by khalleb(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
I don't think that would be problem because we from southwest are masterminder when it comes to politics

there's already an antidote for that kind of virus that might come from SS SE or the north in general

5 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
tit:
N, SS and Sw will vote for osunbade.
only Se will not vote him.

You better wake up.

North support a pastor candidate?

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
ERockson:
Yorubas will prefer alliance with the North anytime but I doubt if they can do that with the SE
You don't seem to understand my question. Let me rephrase it.If in 2023 APC presents Osibanjo and PDP presents Muazu for the presidency, whom will the average hausa- fulani man vote for?

3 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by djfox: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2015
Look at these halfwits! Wasting their time and thoughts on a vendetta against the SW in 4 or 8 years over an election they lost like a day ago undecided.

Im gonna just leave you people to sulk all you want, if you like keep whining for the next 4 years.

10 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Gbawe: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Look all these threads are getting silly. All that GEJ's loss has shown is that people like you are very vengeful elements without goodwill in your heart for others. If Buhari completes 8 years and provides electricity, modern and interconnected transport system, a thriving SME sector creating millions of jobs, a well-diversified and robust economy, adequate healthcare for all Nigerians and delivers general progress then my main worry when Buhari is leaving will be that we gain someone, whatever ethnic group they are from, who can continue moving Nigeria forward.

Sad that a bitter, ethnocentric and hideously prejudiced cavemen like you can only look forward to the "sweetness" of the "revenge" your hateful heart expects to befall the Yorubas. You need to get over your hateful heart and understand that not all Nigerians are like you. Many just want a nation working well for majority of its citizens. You really are as ugly inside as you are on the outside. What an undesirable combo.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by laplace12(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
khalleb:
I don't think that would be problem because we from southwest are masterminder when it comes to politics

there's already the antidote for that kind of virus that might come from SS SE or the north in general

Bro, there is no mastermind here. What sw did is simple betrayal.

It is no rocket science, any northern candidate that gets the support of ss and se against a sw candidate will surely win.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage.

4 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by aare07(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
With God, all things are possible.
By God's Grace I will get there
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2015
khalleb:

there's already the antidote for that kind of virus that might come from SS SE or the north in general

Masterminders indeed!!! When has the SW successfully put one of their own in power? Obasanjo in 1999 was the northern candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Doncolio(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2015
Claiming you will form alliance with the north or that your vote will go to the north will only bring you to where you are today.
Some are bitter because GEJ wasn't re-elected, to you I'll say, 'grow up' and learn to accept and embrace a concept called democracy...i.e the consensus of the people and not that of some people.

Doing things the same way and expecting a different outcome is plane madness.

Rochas has learnt...I hope his brothers do the same.

Surround yourself not with people of likeness so you can be great.

#GodBlessNigeria

5 Likes

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by M17: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
I AM CALLING FOR REFERENDUM .

STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHT .

WHAT ABOUT MY CHOICE OF FREEDOM FROM THE NORTH ?

1 Like

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by fitzmayowa: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
The only way SW can win a presidential election, is to seek alliance with SS and SE, because an average northerner will vote his "person" over any other region...

The northerners don't care about the party they care about their people, a typical example is the person that contested against kwankwanso for one of the senatorial seat in kano, the PDP guy got more votes than GEJ in the presidential election...

For a SW president (if someone from SW is contesting against someone from the north) to be visible SS and SE must be on board with SW...IMO
Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Scatterboss(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Ibos opening different thread and crying more than the bereaved. WTF is wrong with these people? Gosh....

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can The SW Ascend The Presidency Without The SS/SE by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
laplace12:

Bro, there is no mastermind here. What sw did is simple betrayal.

It is no rocket science, any northern candidate that gets the support of ss and se against a sw candidate will surely win.

The south is already divided and the north will keep ruling on that advantage.
Since the want abokis to continue ruling us,we will all join hands to ensure that happens. We can't allow them to get away with this betrayal. They can never benefit from it

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why People Join Boko Haram By Charlotte Alfred (PICTURES) / Senators Source Loans To Prosecute Election Cases / Electoral Law Without Electronic Transmission Of Results Invitation To Anarchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.