Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Successful Forex (swing) Trading - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Forex (swing) Trading (10056 Views)

PHOTOS: Leather Inception Mission In Sokoto Is Full Swing / My Forex Swing Trade Setups / Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 20, 2015
THE SIMPLEST FOREX TRADING STRATEGY IN THE WORLD

It is freeeeeeeeeee, see it here:
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-strategies/simplest-forex-trading-strategy-in-the-world
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by muckvic: 1:44pm On May 21, 2015
Pls add me to d group 07037427051
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by bryght4u(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2015
Please do add me up:
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
bryght4u:
Please do add me up:

Sorry Bryght, i just came here to see your request. You will surely be added soon. I have sent you a msg on whatsapp.
Thanks.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2015
Forex Trading School on whatsapp will be launched in July.

In the past few weeks i have been receiving PMs and emails from interested newbies and prospective forex traders who want to learn the nitty-gritty and pros and cons of this unique global business - Forex Trading.
Hence, to make things easier for me and you, i have decided to host a training school online beginning with mobile trading on a popular mobile social platform - whatsapp. Aside the regular group which I believe is mainly for experienced and learned forex traders, the trading school which will be mainly for those that want to learn, trade and profit from forex from scratch will teach you the basics and strategy to start out and trade forex profitably on the long run after which you will graduate and be able to join the gurus' group on whatsapp free of charge. It is a one-on-one mobile training. Though, there are several websites online where you can visit, read, study, and learn forex trading like Babypips but I bet you will have questions which will require urgent answers and clarification including live practicals which these websites may not be able to offer satisfactorily.
To signify your interest in joining the Forex Trading School on whatsapp, send me a PM or drop your email here and i will contact you asap.

Enjoy your weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by ishow2005(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Fx4Pay:

In the past few weeks i have been receiving PMs and emails from interested newbies and prospective forex traders who want to learn the nitty-gritty and pros and cons of this unique global business - Forex Trading.
Hence, to make things easier for me and you, i have decided to host a training school online beginning with mobile trading on a popular mobile social platform - whatsapp. Aside the regular group which I believe is mainly for experienced and learned forex traders, the trading school which will be mainly for those that want to learn, trade and profit from forex from scratch will teach you the basics and strategy to start out and trade forex profitably on the long run after which you will graduate and be able to join the gurus' group on whatsapp free of charge. It is a one-on-one mobile training. Though, there are several websites online where you can visit, read, study, and learn forex trading like Babypips but I bet you will have questions which will require urgent answers and clarification including live practicals which these websites may not be able to offer satisfactorily.
To signify your interest in joining the Forex Trading School on whatsapp, send me a PM or drop your email here and i will contact you asap.

Enjoy your weekend.

God bless ur effort boss
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by infofirst(m): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2015
Kudos
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Darkpal: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Fx4Pay:

Enjoy your weekend.
Want to join your whasapp group sir. My email Addy: dakphil@yahoo.com . thanks a lot .
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by beright: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls add me to ur whatsapp group
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Racing(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pls add me as well to the group.mail is raphael4me1759@gmail.com.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by temmyblaze001: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2015
Fx4Pay:
Swing trader is an investor or speculator who holds his trades anywhere between one day to a few weeks. He is someone who generally trades short term on long timeframes. His timeframes are longer than short term traders but shorter than traders who are into long term trading. They are used by individual as well as professional traders. People who are into day trading exclusively view swing trading as highly risky as the stocks are held overnight. But this is not the right way to judge it because if done wisely swing trading can lead one to reap huge returns.

Swing Trading is of three types. First one is, Trend Trading which can be held anywhere from a day to a few weeks; trends are executed with the help of graphical charts; these trades may or may not seek help of indictors while trading; and these generally flow in the direction of market.

Second type of swing trading is just the opposite called the counter trend trading, which moves in the opposite direction of the market. They too can be held in more or less same timeframes. The underlying expectation of trader while executing such trades is that market can change the direction anytime.

The third is range trending, which last not more than several days. In this type, trades may be executed in either of the direction depending on traders reading of the market and in the direction in which he is expecting the market to move.

Are you a novice or experienced tarder but uou have not been making profit from this forex business, on the long run? I will be using this thread to teach people to make profit trading forex. Especially if you are a busy type or you have a business or an employment that takes most of your time during the day but you can still spare 20 - 30 minutes in the evening/night time or very early in the morning to anlayse market and make some trading decisions, then this thread is mainly for you. Lets roll together.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION AS MODIFIED ON 27/06/2015; 9:55 AM
STRICTLY FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO LEARN FOREX FRESH

Enjoy your weekend.
Temitopeadenigba001@gmail.com
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by igeluma: 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
PLS ADD ME TO THE GROUP 09095332677,EMAIL makindeige@yahoo.com
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by emmybaba: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
Pls add to your group 08093037452
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by izikjon(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Pls add to ur group: 08066599196
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by izikjon(m): 9:28am On Jun 29, 2015
Fx4Pay:

Enjoy your weekend.

Pls add to ur group: 08066599196
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
The Forex Trading School on WhatsApp has taken off in this month of July as earlier announced. But i must let you know that there are 2 forex trading groups on WhatsApp being coordinated currently. One, which has been in existence for over a year is "Long Term Forex Traders group on whatsapp - this is mainly for the experienced and gurus in forex trading and also those that want to take their forex trading style to another higher level. Bet it, this traders group is hot and competitively profiting. If you are newbie you will be lost and confused if you join this group because you may find it difficult to understand the advanced trading style.
So, if you are an experienced forex trader but want to take your trading style to a new level and mix with other learned and advanced traders in the house, just drop your mobile phone number ONLY and you will be contacted on WhatsApp and added to d group.

Second, is the one being just launched today July 1st, 2015 and already taken off - Forex Trading School on WhatsApp for newbies. Those that entirely have no knowledge of the global business before and have not traded in the past. Also if you are not progressing or making profit in your trading in the past but want to learn simple but sure strategies to earn and trade profitably always, you are welcome into the school. So, If you want to be enrolled in this group of forex newbies and learners, just drop ONLY your email address and you will be contacted.

Happy New Month of Prosperity to you all.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Guarantor(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am kneely interested a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by tibaba4real: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2015
Please, add me to your Whatsapp group: 08052336726
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by beright: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
beright:
Pls add me to ur whatsapp group
still expecting 2 b added o
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
beright:
still expecting 2 b added o
You have been added.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Darkpal: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
Fx4Pay:
The Forex Trading School on WhatsApp has taken off in this month of July as earlier announced. But i must let you know that there are 2 forex trading groups on WhatsApp being coordinated currently. One, which has been in existence for over a year is "Long Term Forex Traders group on whatsapp - this is mainly for the experienced and gurus in forex trading and also those that want to take their forex trading style to another higher level. Bet it, this traders group is hot and competitively profiting. If you are newbie you will be lost and confused if you join this group because you may find it difficult to understand the advanced trading style.
So, if you are an experienced forex trader but want to take your trading style to a new level and mix with other learned and advanced traders in the house, just drop your mobile phone number ONLY and you will be contacted on WhatsApp and added to d group.

Second, is the one being just launched today July 1st, 2015 and already taken off - Forex Trading School on WhatsApp for newbies. Those that entirely have no knowledge of the global business before and have not traded in the past. Also if you are not progressing or making profit in your trading in the past but want to learn simple but sure strategies to earn and trade profitably always, you are welcome into the school. So, If you want to be enrolled in this group of forex newbies and learners, just drop ONLY your email address and you will be contacted.

Happy New Month of Prosperity to you all.
Pls add me to your whatsapp group
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Darkpal:
Pls add me to your whatsapp group: 08037153018
You have been added and pls accept my hearty welcome. Enjoy.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
observing
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
ehis889:
Everyone please be careful of this fx4pay guy. He is a bloody scammer bent on wasting people's money. He will give you updates via Whatsapp and when you trade with them, your money will be wasted. He knows nothing about the swing trading he teaches. He just copies posts from blogs online and posts on Nairaland to attract unsuspecting individuals. Do not waste your money and time with this guy.

who really is this bloody agent of doom that is doomed already?
can you point where on this thread or on thins forum where i asked for people money or asked asked anyone to send money to.
Ask those who joined the whatsapp group from last year May till date if i ever demanded or collected money from anyone. Even among the group members no one demand or send money to one one another and this agent of hate that is bittered from hell accusing his master of fraud.
Who is trading with who or trading for who? I never collected money to trade with or for anyone.

LET ANYONE THAT SAYS I COLLECTED MONEY TO TEACH HIM FOREX OR TRADE FOR HIM OR TO JOIN FOREX GROUP ON WHATSAPP COME OUT AND POST PROOF/EVIDENCE OF MONEY HE PAID TO ME HERE.

HA! this is the reason why i don't post on any thread because you will still see some sons of perdition on Nairaland that will cross you way no matter how careful you are.

I f you join a business group or forum and you are not really making it because of your lack of understanding, why not ask around for help or better pull out instead of abusing character and personality.
Heaven will judge you right. If i place a curse on you right now for this false allegation during this 14 days fasting, you can not escape but posterity will judge you right as i earlier said.

I am going to convey your false allegation to other members of the group in case there is anyone that has had any dealing with you financially
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
ehis889:
Everyone please be careful of this fx4pay guy. He is a bloody scammer bent on wasting people's money. He will give you updates via Whatsapp and when you trade with them, your money will be wasted. He knows nothing about the swing trading he teaches. He just copies posts from blogs online and posts on Nairaland to attract unsuspecting individuals. Do not waste your money and time with this guy.

when i checked your profile, you joined Nairaland or registered this your cursed username 'ehis889' on June 25, 2015 and your first and only post as at now is this you post of hate and sorrow above.
I didn't want to believe you are one of the group members or may be an onlooker that is lost among the crowd but whichever, i am sorry for your lost soul.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by bryght4u(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
ehis889:

what do you stand to gain by tarnishing someone's hard earned image?
Remember: what you sow is what you reap!

P.S.: that you do not understand trade calls and/or how to place a trade based on the call(s) you see on the Whatsapp group ( I seriously doubt if you are a member of the group) is not enough reason to run to a public place with the singular aim of soiling someone's reputation.
Be careful and refrain from making unguarded utterances!
A word is enough for ...
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by bennito: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:
you chose to hide your real identity by opening a new account solely for this comment. Does it then suggest you can substantiate your allegation or just after tarnishing ones image? I think if one wants to make any allegation, that person should at least back it up with at least one or two evidence and equally be bold to make the said assertion or allegation. But in your case, you are even hiding your real identity. It's then obvious you are only after tarnishing his image. So sad that your aim is far from being achieved cus the partakers of the said group will not hesitate to state the obvious as I just did. Dalu.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by infofirst(m): 6:08am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:

For the fact that your username is new and then for your first post to be the quoted means your post lack credibility and i trust readers here are wise enough to understand you are far from the truth. Fxpay does not charge any one for his effort on fx on whatsapp and then his alerts are far above average result wise. A trial will convince any sincere beginner.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Justiyke4u: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:
you only make a statement without backing it with any substantial evidence or even a simple example. If this is a deliberate act is not just good my bro. I happened to be one of those in that WhatsApp group and all the things you stated here does not exist in that general group, we all give updates there and will always tell you that nothing is guaranteed and truly in forex trading nothing is guaranteed
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Alright
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Staldek7/Fedupnigerian - A MUST READ / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED / Stock Market Loses N71 Billion As Investors Play Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.