Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Successful Forex (swing) Trading - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful Forex (swing) Trading (10059 Views)

PHOTOS: Leather Inception Mission In Sokoto Is Full Swing / My Forex Swing Trade Setups / Forex And Gold Swing Trading Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by bennito: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2015
I think the best is to ignore this loser, looking for whom to drag along with him. So, I implore others to do same by pretending as if his posts never existed. Cus, exchanging words with him will only but make him think he is raising more dust.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
following
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:

Everyone be warned. Fx4pay is also bryght4u and justiyke4u. The same worthless person. Ignore him and all his different monikers.

Hahahaha...... i cant just stop laughing at your stupidity for this your statement above.
Mr bryght and Barrister Iyke, please come and see a confused and lost soul here referring you guys to be Fx4Pay.

I need not answer your madness again, if you need my trading proof, contact Nial Fuller and ask for his first.
Surely, you are cursed already except i have done anything wrong to you or anybody here that deserves this undue assassination of character.
I have decided to ignore you because ALL HEAVENS have ignored you until you confess and repent from your evil ways.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Alright
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by jendy36(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:

So u want people to still try? You are wicked. What will it cost u to say the truth? Just tell people the truth so that they will be saved from losses and their money won't go down the drain. Please every beginner to forex should ignore this fx4pay guy. His knowledge about forex is not practical. Empty brain.

How can someone who had just spent less than 2hrs in a public forum desire to diss others?
Possibly, reason for your new moniker might be probably because of your arrant stupidity, which led to banning all your numerous accounts.

Did you read rule number 2 of nairaLand new post, which you just failed.
Believe me, you might still suffer another banned account.

You will definitely know when a binary trader is talking, who either buy or sell, and a Forex trader, who cares to master his strategy instead of spending time posting rubbish.

As far as I know, and also a member of fx4pay Whatsapp group, at least for 2months, he charges Nada.
Mind you , even if he does, nail fuller charges students of his membership community, so don't start an e fight with others even if you see them charging its members and the members are satisfied.

Stop being an orubebe, trying to gain popularity by all means.

Feel free to quote.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Psalm 101:7 says He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

I want to encourage everyone to continue doing whatever you know best. Either you are online or offline entrepreneur, do not be weary but do it with all your might and you shall be equally rewarded and reap the fruit of your labour just as Eccl 9:10 says Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

FOMC today by 7pm.
Trade responsibly.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Justiyke4u: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:

Everyone be warned. Fx4pay is also bryght4u and justiyke4u. The same worthless person. Ignore him and all his different monikers.
I just confirmed that you are even more confused than you thought. I wish I have the strength to reply you and even if I do it would be a wasted effort is even paining me that am writing this one. You talked about screen shorts I have posted both gains and losses there besides this is my first time of posting on this thread never knew the thread is alive until someone brought my attention to your post. But I really don't know where you are going with this.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Optimisticgondy(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2015
ehis889:

Your damnation is near. Do not lie with scriptures
Mr calm down. What's the matter. I'm in Fx4pay's whatsapp group and I've never experienced all these your accusations. Did he collect money from you or has he even made his signals compulsory in the group?
What's the problem?
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Toptech: 2:01am On Jul 10, 2015
pls sir I will like to join here is my no 08034439910
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by kingnl: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2015
@Forex4pay. add my no
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Toptech:
pls sir I will like to join here is my no 08034439910

I sent you a msg on whatsapp, sir
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by nelo4pet: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=Fx4Pay post=35695103]

I want to join your group please add me with dis no 08035761761. Thanks
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by nelo4pet: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Add me up with this no 08035761761
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Enclassique: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2016
pls fx4pay add me also...hope it's not too late
bidex981@gmail.com, 08162296275
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Greetings to everyone. It's been a long time on this thread since I left last year. I would like to appreciate all who have contributed to this thread by one way or the other. I deliberately stopped posting here and also closed the whatsapp group I created due to some reasons.
The reason behind opening this thread initially is to serve as my personal trading manual based on pure price action strategy as a swing trader and also learn from other experienced professional traders.
I would love to continue doing my own things on my own trading way if permitted by appropriate forum authority here.

No whatsapp or any other social group, please.
Don't drop your email address or phone number on this thread. If you do you are on your own.

All enquiries,views and contributions about my trading strategy should be posted here.
I will continue trade analysis tonight on major currency pairs. The major pairs I watch and trade are but not limited to: AJ, AU, EA, EU, EJ, GA, GC (UCAD) , GJ, NU, & UJ.

Regards and trade responsibly

1 Like

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
AUD/JPY bullish set up

Entry 85.15
stop loss 83.80
Target 86.60

Trade Responsibly!

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
TRADING FOREX LIKE A HUNTER

In many trading-related books we often see the markets become associated with a jungle. And why not? Every day traders battle it out with animal references such as the bulls and the bears, the hawks and the doves, and the wolves and the sharks. The markets can also be unpredictable, unforgiving, and dangerous. Lastly, surviving and conquering the markets requires knowledge, skills, and guts.
This is probably why traders love referencing themselves as the modern-day hunters. Some say that they’re like the cheetahs who catch their prey using sheer speed while others see themselves as crocodiles who lie in wait for a big, fat catch.

So what does it take to become a successful hunter? And for traders, what does it take to consistently make pips? Let’s take a look at the fundamental steps that the best (animal and human) hunters take when they try to bring home the bacon:

1. Know your prey
When a lion wants to eat a buffalo, it doesn’t attack the first one it sees. It studies and analyses the herd’s behavior patterns and looks for its potential weaknesses. By the time the lion is ready to strike, it already knows what makes the herd tick, where to attack, and how to get the fattest buffalo with the least amount of effort.
Like in the lion’s case, it’s essential for traders to collect data before striking. Before you enter a EUR/USD short, for example, you must first know which factors can influence its price action and which levels present the best reward-to-risk ratios .

Ask yourself questions such as “Which economic reports does the pair usually respond to? When does the pair move the most? What factors can shift its current trend?” Collect data and turn them into probabilities.

2. Wait for the best opportunity to strike
Once you’ve gathered information on your prey, use it to your advantage by striking at the best possible opportunity. After all, hunters usually just get one chance. You don’t want to waste all that research catching the smallest prey, do you? Maximize your gains while minimizing your effort and your risk. The difference between an average and a skilled hunter is that the skilled hunter waits until the odds are overwhelmingly in his favor. Don’t waste your chance by pouncing at the first possible trade. Be sensitive to the markets’ cues and wait for the trade with the best probabilities.

3. Execute according to plan
A crocodile doesn’t hesitate to jump out of the water when it’s time to catch the prey. It just excited the plan. For traders, the time to think about what could happen and what you would do in an alternate scenario has passed. In this stage, it’s all about just doing what needs to be done. Be quick, aggressive, accurate, and confident in your execution. Don’t let fear and greed get in the way of your performance. Of course, it would help if you’ve already back and forward tested your trading strategy and that you’re confident that the numbers will add up in the end.

4. Monitor and adjust
At any given day a leopard could encounter an extraordinarily resilient gazelle or a similar scenario that could change the outcome of its attack. Should the leopard use a different approach? Or should it abort its plan and wait for another opportunity?

As I said above, the markets can be fickle and unforgiving. Just because AUD/USD has always reacted negatively to an RBA rate cut doesn’t guarantee that it will do so this month. If the actual trading scenario is different from the one you initially envisioned, then it’s time to make adjustments.

The first step is to consult your play book for any alternative strategies you might have written or executed before. Then, weigh the outcomes of your options. Should you cut your losses or let your profits run? Should you add to your position or close it and wait for another opportunity? Whatever your decision is, remember to choose the path of minimum risk and maximum gains.

5. Learn and earn
The best hunters are ones that have learned the most from their previous experiences. In the jungle, you eat what you kill. A predator would starve if it doesn’t smarten up with each kill.
As in the jungle, the consistently profitable traders are not the ones who have the most trades, but those who have learned from their experiences and continue to improve their skills with each trade.

One way to speed up your learning process is to engage in deliberate practice . The process of journaling, recording, and reviewing your trades turns one experience into many and makes it easier to correct your mistakes.

Surviving the forex jungle doesn’t require expensive tools or a fancy trading course. Sometimes it just takes simple processes such as the one stated above, repeated day in and day out, to become slowly but consistently profitable.

http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pipsychology/forex-currency-hunter-20170320.html?utm_source=BabyPips.com+Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=b311a75778-Daily+Newsletter+-+March+21%2C+2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e6d6948c39-b311a75778-415607025

Happy weekend!
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by henryclassy(m): 1:20am On Apr 01, 2017
join IQ-option investment team Group. Where you can join others in making $400 monthly
What is the Group all about?
Is all about investing in binary option.
What is binary option?
binary option involves trading in the financial market,using a broker.and what is a broker?
A Broker is just a platform where you excutes your trades in binary option market.
Trading in the finacial market can be very risky but with a proven and workable strategy you can win trades,meaning to win in binary option you must have a strategy.and i have that strategy now. I am putting a business in place.But before I tell about the business or the deal,let me tell you how i got my proven and trusted strategy that is capable of putting more than $100/day in my account.
It all began last year,when i ran into a friend of mine,i couldn't believe my eye over what i saw. This guy is driving honder accord car 2015 model. As my friend i ask him,whats the secret and as an old time friend he couldn't conceal it from me,he gave me the blue print of his success. It was right then he told me about binary option trading and his secret strategy that wins him trade at the end of the day.He earns more than $100 a day from this. Since my encounter with him i have been practicing his strategy with a demo account as he adviced me, and i can tell you that the strategy is awesome.I trade conviently with it.the results has been great. the strategy is great and good but it has its own challenge and one challenge it has,is that it requires a huge amount of capital. I would have started alone if not for the huge capital involved. I don’t have up to that. But You might ask how much is this capital in question? Its $1000!!!
Exchanging that amount with bank eg UBA,you have : $1000*360=360000 .Very huge!!!!
Yes like i said it is huge.
So here is actually the deal!!!
We want to come together and raise the fund if 5 or 6 people or even more join funds together to raise the capital the money will be less.Right now we re already 4 interested and we still have room for 1 or 2 more person to come up.As i write this,i still have more pontential guys who shows interest,which i am certain they will join from their response.
I will be the one excecuting the trade since i am the only one who knows how it works for now.
To monitor the income,we have created a group where i will definitely be posting the trade history every day in the group. the contract will last for 3months or latest 4months and during this period i will make out time to couch everyone involved.Yes by the end of the 4months everyone should be able to trade on his/her own so that I can move on with other things.
As for the payment(fund raising) per person,this is how its going to be: 5 person already interested plus you(should you be) will make us 6 persons altogether.6 persons to divide $1000,will be =$1000/6=$166.66666667/person.
Breaking it down to our local currency,we have;(#360 being the current exchange price for $ with bank).hence $166.66666667* 360# = #60000/person. There will also be transaction fee which I cannot ascertain the actual fee but lets say bank will charge #3000 to fund our broker account with such amount.Adding that figure to our capital will have;#3000/6 = #500 making it a total of #60500/person.Now there will also be external fund to run the expenses i will be using for the trade,for instance it requires data and other stuff to run the bizness. I wouldn’t be the one to determine how much it will be, everyone will do that,once we all accept.(Note: If we are only 5person the figure will go up a bit per person)
As for the profit sharing,its going to be shared equally.
Our net profit after 22days of trade,taking weekends into account will be $100*22days= $2200 (or even more,we will make more than that at times,I do not want to exaggerate so we re capping it at $2200)
$2200*350(bank purchasing price)=#770000;
#770000/6 =#128333.33333/person.and that will be our earning(or more) for the 4months.
So thats the run down.
We are almost done with the arrangement. Like I said I have alread created a group for it.Once you are done reading and it interests you,you can join our group at once,from there we proceed to next stage.
So hurry and join the team to lock your position because once we hit our targeted number we close the door.
Click here to join our group at once: https://www.facebook. com/groups/101167270421594/

You can call me on:08173944448
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
EA could possibly be going down after the NFP report (May) today. the low of the bullish pin bar created by the Non Farm Payroll uproar is been taken out by the penultimate 4 hr candlestick for this week.
Though we had earlier rode the pair to the north earlier this week taking 55 pips profit into account but we will still swing downward with EA and hold the trade through the weekend as below:

Sell EA 1.5160
SL 1.5230
TP 1.5020

Trade responsibly!

For one-on-one fx trade mentorship to the top, see my signature below

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2017
EA Sell trade in progress with +50pips locked in profit this early Monday morning. The weekend gap has been closed in our trading direction and are confident in riding with the pair to the south for targeted profit.

GA sell trade has been opened as it seems the Aussie is strong against the major currencies this morning
Sell GA @ 1.7250
SL 1.7330* Modified
TP 1.7140

Trade responsibly!

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
Trade Updates:
EA Sell trade target hit successfully with 120 pips
GA sell trade target also hit successfully with 110 pips as planned
Total 230 pips in 1st 2 trading days of the week.

For one-on-one fx trade mentorship to the top and other forex trading issues, see my signature below
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2017
Potential Market Volatility Ahead of UK Elections

Dear Trader,
We would like to inform you that the outcome of the upcoming United Kingdom General Elections, which will be held on Thursday, 8 June, 2017, will be significantly important and may trigger abnormal market conditions, including but not limited to:

Thin market liquidity
Abnormal spreads
Slippage on executed orders
Pricing gaps

Please, be aware that there is a high possibility of increased volatility on the election day or even before, which is very likely to affect GBP-based instruments.

It is strongly recommended that you to take the above risks into consideration when planning your trading strategy and ensure that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover your open positions.

When you are not trading, you are not risking any money. Always protect your capital, first!
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
AU sell trade in view
@mkt price 0.7575
SL 0.7610
TP 0.7450

Trade responsibly!

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
GA possible Long trade with pending order
Buy Stop @ 1.6870 SL 1.6670 TP 1.7230

Trade responsibly!

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
GA possible Long trade with pending order
Buy Stop @ 1.6870 SL 1.6670 TP 1.7230

Trade responsibly!

Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by bayodele73(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
bayodele73@gmail.com
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
Above AU sell trade was lost as Stop loss was taken out.

Meanwhile GA Buy stop order yet to be triggered. Fingers crossed.
Re: Successful Forex (swing) Trading by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
Last trade for the week on a long terms basis.
See the EU daily chart below, what a promising sell opportunity. The long bearish pin bar rejecting the resistance around 1.1280 is worthy of note.
A conservative trader may want to wait for next week trade open but we are willing to take the risk aggressively by taking the trade now as it moves close to 50% of previous daily bearish bar.

Sell EU @mkt price 1.1175/70
SL 1.1300
TP 1.0830

Trade responsibly! Nice Weekend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Loses N71 Billion As Investors Play Safe / How I Made N60000 In A Month Writing For A Nairalander: UPDATED / Zain Nigeria Finally Dissolves Into Bharti Airtel For $9 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.