Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,032 members, 7,866,903 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

I Was There! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was There! (351 Views)

I Was In The Same NYSC Camp With Dino Melaye - Man Shares His NYSC Certificate / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was There! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
I was there when MKO Abiola contested, won and the Election annulled!

I was there when Abacha became the Head of States

I was there when he died as the first Head of state to died in power in Nigeria

I was in Nigeria when Gen Abdusalam Abubakar became the Head of states

I was also in Nigeria when Chief Olusegun obasanjo was voted in as the Executive President for the first and the second time!

I was there When he handed over to President Umar Yaradua

It was a pity and I was there when Umaru Yaradua died on the throne!

I was there when Goodluck Jonathan the Vice president was sworn in as the president in place of his deceased boss

I was there when we massively voted him in as the President!

I was also there when Nigerians voted in CHANGE in General Muhammadu Buhari.

I was there!!!

Pls add yours and let us leave history for the generations that will grace Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

25 Die, Others Injured While Celebrating Buhari’s Victory / Dear President Jonathan Before You Go #whereisourmoney Please? / I’ll Probe Missing $20bn Oil Money – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.