Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate (51293 Views)

2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by maximunimpact(m): 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
In an apparent response to the Senate’s directive, the Comptroller General of Nigeria Customs, retired Col. Hameed Ali, has said that he was not employed to wear uniform.

He told TVC on Friday that rather, he was appointed to work effectively.

The Senate had ordered him to appear before it on March 15th in his official uniform as a customs officer.

He was summoned by the fuming senators over the new order by the Customs Service for all old vehicles to pay their customs duty.

Customs offered a 60 per cent rebate for vehicles from 2015 below.

“No! I was not appointed Comptroller General of Customs to wear uniform.

“Does Uniform work or the person behind the uniform?”

If we suspect that smuggled items are taken into your house, we have the right to cordone that house and go in to search.

“Am I doing my job or not? I think that should be what should worry the National Assembly” he said.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2017/03/10/not-employed-wear-uniforms-customs-cg-ali-replies-senate/

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by rollybest(m): 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
This country Eee is alright observing with David mark chairman Senate committee on observation

20 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by shukuokukobambi: 4:21pm On Mar 10, 2017
Its on this Man's case I'll know if our NASS have teeth and can bite. Let's see if they'll show they have power beyond padding budgets and inflating procurements angry

239 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by babyfaceafrica: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
The ones that wear uniform,no be bribe dem dey collect

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by iambijo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
I never like this man, hin head like olumo rock

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by FirstCounsel(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy
rollybest:
This country Eee
is alright
observing with David mark chairman Senate committee on observation

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Beremx(f): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Beremx:
That's what you get when you appoint the wrong person.

Stu.pid man
love kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by psucc(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Someone one should please tell this man that if he can't use uniform let him resigned that appt. It is as simple.

Some people are really bigger than this country. An employee of the Federal government whose appointment in the first place is contrary to the provisions of the service, is challenging the NASS.
In saner climes, he is a goner.

We're really not equal in this country.

160 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by TRADELYN: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
He should just obey or resign... lipsrsealed

Click below for all your research projects, business plans, etc.
https://www.nairaland.com/tradelyn

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by maximunimpact(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
when the crown is bigger than the thrown

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Integrator1: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
Drama continues
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by kunlexy1759(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
U get mouth to talk because ur master has arrived aso rock.
Is he ashamed of d uniform or too big to wear it?

22 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef?

Amazing response grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Col Hamid, do your job and forget those nitwits, Baba is in town.

Main while :
[Barcelona vs PSG referee to be demoted after decisions in 6-1 result at Nou Camp | Metro News] is good,have a look at it! http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/10/uefa-to-sideline-referee-deniz-aytekin-after-barcelona-win-over-paris-saint-germain-6500425/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by hushshinani(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
dont know much about them...
I think he might be right

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Fairgodwin(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
I like his white beards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by DIKEnaWAR: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
This n1qqa need to be taught a lesson. What impudence!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by UnknownT: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari don come back, him don get mouth. Na one of the cabal members be dis grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by phkka1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
You are making noise because Buhari is back. Mind you he is going back next week. Who knows.

11 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by darlenese(f): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
Imbeq
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by omenkaLives(m): 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Negotiate: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
hhhhhh
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Here we go again.
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ali nothing does u
Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by jidewin(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alhaji Hammed Ali..thats is insurbordination. Dare to attend your summon as you wish and feel the vent of the senate against you.Its simple. Appear formerly before the Senate as NCS top brass or be disciplined by constituted authority.

23 Likes

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by doughziay: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
ALL BECAUSE HE IS THE BOSS!

HE DARES NOT UTTER SUCH IF HE WERE A JUNIOR OFFICER.

AND BY THE WAY, ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THOSE AGENCIES AND FORCES THAT PUT ON THEIR UNIFORMS WHILE WORKING ARE FOOLS?

PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Guys nairaland pool party is coming up dis easter and is going to be fun an intresting we did it last year December. Nw we doing the second party dis easter is going to b fun if u intrested to join the whatsup group pm. Me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by itiswellandwell: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmm.. This is going to be interesting!

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by yhuti(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
So every Customs officer should start wearing MUFTI now abii
lipsrsealed angry

Why are you the comptroller sef ?

#BadExamples

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Employed To Wear Uniforms – Customs CG Ali Replies Senate by oladimejiX: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
its about to go down
Senate vs Customs round 1 fight

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / Amaechi Mesmerizes Buhari's Cabinet Members? (Photos) / President Buhari Fixes Roads In Goodluck Jonathan's Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.