Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

See A Nairalander's Passionate Message To Nigerians On Buhari's Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Nairalander's Passionate Message To Nigerians On Buhari's Victory (302 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / See A Little Child's Passionate Message To PMB To Free Nnamdi Kanu Trendin(pics) / Passionate Message To Aisha Buhari From Italy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See A Nairalander's Passionate Message To Nigerians On Buhari's Victory by barnaby04(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
My fellow Nigerians,

There is no better time to feel proud as a Nigerian than this auspicious time in our nations history, together with our collective votes and unity of purpose, we helped to deepen our democracy.

The road towards March 28, 2015, was full of all sorts of anxieties and various prophecies of doom that Nigeria would disintegrate should either of our two leading Presidential candidates lose in the election, but our collective resoluteness to ensure a better nation where equity, Justice and peace reigns bonded us together irrespective of tribe or religion.

I congratulate Pres. Goodluck Jonathan for rising above petty politics and providing the enabling platform to strengthen our electoral system which ensured that our votes counts.

For this singular act, history will forever be kind to him for this giant leap in our nations history.

I also congratulate our President-elect, Gen. Muhammad Buhari, for this well deserved victory providence has bestowed on him, I pray that God will grant him the wisdom and understanding to steer the affairs of our dear nation back to prosperity.

Lastly, I call on all friends on the other divide, this victory is not for the North or the South, rather, it is for all Nigerians. This is the time for all of us to come together and close ranks to ensure that the Nigeria of our dream is achieved.

Once again, this is the time for everyone of us to be proud of our nation, Nigeria for this great achievement in our democratic struggles and existence.

My fellow Nigerians, this is the time for us all to celebrate together as a nation, congratulations
NIGERIA!

God Bless Nigeria.

MAOB.

(1) (Reply)

Acceptance Statement... By Social Media / New Biginning / Audio: President Jonathan Calls To Congratulate Buhari (listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.