Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! (1589 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 1984 Photo Of Buhari About Bread Surfaces Online / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by jpaul5: 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2015
A friend just sent me this - uploaded on ‘Emmanuel TV’s YouTube Channel a couple of minutes ago grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atJg_wKrJmg

Summary - in April 2010, TBJ said a new party would rise that would challenge the ‘super party’ of Nigeria
In January 2013, he said disunity would bring the ruling party ‘to its knees’.
In February 2013, he insisted he cannot take sides as a pastor and said once again that the newly formed party (APC) would bring the existing government (PDP) to its knees.

Comments anyone?

1 Like

Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by emmysoftyou: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
he always see other pples future but didnt see his own future when synagogue building collapsed in pieces..
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Makweembo: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2015
LOVE THIS QUOTE: "God does not allow a man of God like me who is a man of people to belong to any party. He should belong to all parties - equal love, equal favour, equal rights. If not, the LORD cannot continue to support such a man.” - TB Joshua

Wish other pastors would learn from his neutral stance.

As an avid viewer of Emmanuel TV, I certainly remember Prophet T.B. Joshua talking about this several years ago.

What’s amazing is that at the period he prophesied the arising of APC, there were no plans for such merger.

1 Like

Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by DAIL(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
How abt d video he said that those that left d pdp to apc are coming back to pdp because their spirit is not there...God is watching all of u on 3D

1 Like

Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Makweembo: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
DAIL:
How abt d video he said that those that left d pdp to apc are coming back to pdp because their spirit is not there...God is watching all of u on 3D

Bros, yes he said it - but that also happened! Look at how many people joined APC but later defected back to PDP - even up to the last moment with the defection of Rivers Deputy Governor.

The fact is - TBJ is gifted, whether you acknowledge it or not, the evidence is too ripe to ignore...

I don’t claim to understand it all but he DEFINITELY is seeing some supernatural stuff...
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Nosa77(m): 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Haters will HATE and Scoffers will SCOFF but one thing is clear...

Whether you love or loathe Pastor TB Joshua, you gotta agree he is one EXTRAORDINARY man!!!
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by DAIL(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
Makweembo:

Bros, yes he said it - but that also happened! Look at how many people joined APC but later defected back to PDP - even up to the last moment with the defection of Rivers Deputy Governor.

The fact is - TBJ is gifted, whether you acknowledge it or not, the evidence is too ripe to ignore...

I don’t claim to understand it all but he DEFINITELY is seeing some supernatural stuff...
i respect him for alot of reasons, i dont ve issues with him: however i feel his last comment concerning election contravenes his stand, our God is not an author of confusion, he said a great politician will die b4 d heat concerning election will die down, and he talks about Wednesday n Thursday like danger looms..is well sha
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Nosa77(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2015
DAIL:
i respect him for alot of reasons, i dont ve issues with him: however i feel his last comment concerning election contravenes his stand, our God is not an author of confusion, he said a great politician will die b4 d heat concerning election will die down, and he talks about Wednesday n Thursday like danger looms..is well sha

"A servant cannot be greater than his master. I am a servant, taking orders and receiving orders. What He tells me, I say, and what He shows me, I see. His will must always supersede." - TB Joshua in a recent interview...
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Makweembo: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2015
Nosa77:

"A servant cannot be greater than his master. I am a servant, taking orders and receiving orders. What He tells me, I say, and what He shows me, I see. His will must always supersede." - TB Joshua in a recent interview...

That basically sums it up for the guys who always complain about his proficiency in giving 'negative' predictions... Is he in the position to choose what is revealed to him?
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by foliks(f): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmn, Only God knows who is serving him, u got dis right anyway.
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by DAIL(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2015
Nosa77:

like i said i respect him alot, i just feel sometimes our men of God miss out on d real issues and there need to b checked
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Edisonbaba(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=emmysoftyou post=32254692]he always see other pples future but didnt see his own future when synagogue building collapsed in pieces. How could u say that? Is unfair abeg
Re: As Predicted, TB Joshua’s Election Prediction VIDEO Surfaces!!! by Makweembo: 8:20am On Apr 02, 2015
emmysoftyou:
he always see other pples future but didnt see his own future when synagogue building collapsed in pieces..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaosgsSuy2U

A prophet's language is often parabolic so I can understand people's apprehensions...

(1) (Reply)

Kogi APC Torn Apart, Audu Adopted For Polls / 20 Behind-the-scenes Photographs From Famous Movie Sets / We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.