Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

South-south For Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south For Senate President (452 Views)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South-south For Senate President by Gabrinoz: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2015
When OBj’s (West) was president and Atiku (North) was vice, the senate president was from the East. Now the table has turned, where we have the president from North and the vice from West. So, I believe it will be ideal for the senate president to come from the South-South.
Re: South-south For Senate President by podosci(m): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Senator Ngigi was not elected back into the senate , infact no single APC senator is from the south......
The southerners unanimously voted PDP
I wish they had voted atleast one APC senator, he would have been our senate president
Re: South-south For Senate President by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Who is in your mind since I have not seen any southerner who the north/west may support in the Senate. Let's brace up to the challenge of being the opposition for now. God bless Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2229678/apology-poor-network

(1) (Reply)

Jimi AGBAJE/PDP Victory Clause / One Day, Everybody In Nigeria Will Have President Goodluck Jonathan / No more thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.