Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives (40452 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Constitutional Amendment: See The Nine Key Areas Senate, House Of Reps Disagree. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by sar33: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Gradually finding my Answers.
Thanks Mr Ololade Bamidele

Just be educated up to School Certificate level.
Interpretation: Even if you have F9 or D7 in Maths or English. Sha go to school, sit for your SSCE/NECO. Present your certificate to INEC...
Yes Ke! You can contest.
Seriously, am pissed with my mum for always telling me that if I didn't have credit in Maths, English, Economics, Biology, Literature, my WAEC certificate is more or less Useless.

Mummy, shey you see now? Then you now said if I don't have 1st class or 2'1, am a Yeye graduate, eeh I accept, na Kuku 2'2, I finish with.

Credit: Moremi Ojudu

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-photo-of-academic-qualifications.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by MakeADifference: 5:20am On Mar 29, 2017
Don't worry. Fail and see your parents send you to Baba Bili the mechanic. No one has money to waste buying waec form yiyo.

4 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by profhezekiah: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2017
Actually now it is nt about qualification it is about integrity which is a mirage in nigeria

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by castrokins(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2017
No Be Today Nyash Don Dey Back Na. This Thing Haff Teyed In Our Constitution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by three: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2017
sar33:
Gradually finding my Answers.
Thanks Mr Ololade Bamidele

Just be educated up to School Certificate level.
Interpretation: Even if you have F9 or D7 in Maths or English. Sha go to school, sit for your SSCE/NECO. Present your certificate to INEC...
Yes Ke! You can contest.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-photo-of-academic-qualifications.html?m=1

This right here is THE problem

2 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by MVLOX(m): 6:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Y pple come dey carry dino matter like say na their load...

22 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by littlewonders: 6:12am On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria is one of the top country amongst others who don't know if constitution is a lw to follow or not or just a written 'document' like novels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by timawoku(m): 6:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Dino's case was never about if he was qualified or not; it was about deceiving the public about academic achievements, false declaration of certificates, questionable integrity and xter etc he should better go and sue sowore in usa and let harvard swoop on him...the way sowore gets his almost accurate information, many people have started to suspect he is a CIA member.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Agimor(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2017
If Bubu can ascend to the highest office with BEDEC certificate, then you don't even need WAEC or NECO results to do likewise local government of origin will suffice.

48 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Histrings08(m): 7:13am On Mar 29, 2017
If dis is true, then why is sowore allowing himself to be used? Smh for dat guy

4 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Elthugnificent(m): 7:16am On Mar 29, 2017
MVLOX:
Y pple come dey carry dino matter like say na their load...
He is paid with tax payers money, so of course it is our load.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by captainD567: 7:24am On Mar 29, 2017
so why are they disturbing dino? what of our man without waec yet he is there.

3 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by MVLOX(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2017
Elthugnificent:
He is paid with tax payers money, so of course it is our load.
The same tax payers collected money and voted him there

4 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
That is why we have clowns there.
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Integrityfarms(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2017
If Dino can succeed without knowing or asking for his original certificate, then, life is not all about good grades.

4 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by seenter84: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Is this for real.
I'm contesting come 2019

1 Like

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2017
B
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Xzbit91: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Na today you know laws in Nigeria were meant to favor rogues and thugs? Just sit for GCE, even if you straight 'F's you're qualified for the highest seat in the land
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by sapientia(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
am tired
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Zi: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
The wrong lessons are gradually trickling down to the masses from these certificate sagas.
Nigeria we hail thee!

3 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by sojiboy(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2017
Weyrey omo, that's the useless daughter of never do well special adviser on political matters to Osinbajo. If he can't advise his daughter, what Good advise can he he do to the No 2 citizen of the nation. Bunch of money eaters. Figure head political office holders
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Guys take note
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by uc4uandc(f): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2017
God! Why my papa no join senate? Now he's dragging for his own pension.
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Lanre90(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy

I keep wondering where exactly are the first class when it comes to leading our country and branding it

Cause all I see is a 3rd class senator
A weac bill President
A Muslim schooled Billionaire
A non graduate Star boy

Where exactly are the real first class graduates like awolowo azikwe after graduation?

7 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by skarz: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2017
wasteland
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by EVarn(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2017
It is paramount to make good grades in school.People should not be discouraged to invest their efforts into academic excellence simply because certificate is not yet a prerequisite to becoming a career politician in Nigeria.
That a man or woman with pass was able to become a minister does not mean you too will become one with a pass; getting excellent grades boosts chances of attaining peak position.
Though nothing is quite cast in stone.
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by soberdrunk(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Call me "Senator Soberdrunk" grin
Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 29, 2017
embarassed
profhezekiah:
Actually now it is nt about qualification it is about integrity which is a mirage in nigeria

Which integrity? kiss
the president and his party leader don't have certificate.

You think Gani was stupid when he fought tinubu over his toronto certificate..
Or
Has buhari showed us his.. but was quick to provide half a thousand SAN..

No dey decieve yourself oga..

Sowore na business man.. kapish.

3 Likes

Re: The Qualifications For Contesting For Senate & House Of Representatives by Nigeriadondie: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
We talk more on education but sadly for our leaders and mostly blacks the purpose of education has lost its purpose. Rather than use their education for the benefit of their society they use it to develop ingenious means to steal and plunder and also to brag or show off. Where has the rat race for education led us to? A roadside mechanic in Berlin is better than your Prof in Mechanical Engineering. Afterall which of your Mechanical Engineering prof or lecturer that does service or repair his car. Mistakenly call that lecturer by his name who is a professor or with Ph.D without calling Professor or Doctor and see how he will tell u if your father has Ph.D or is a Prof cos they re crazy with titles than what they can contribute to humanity that is if they have anything to offer
The last administration had all the technocrats with their Ph.Ds PDDs HIV what have u where are we now. In the western world there is no madness of being educated or not educated yet they are light years ahead.
Education with integrity is worse than ignorance. Look Dino Melaye with all his acclaimed degrees or Saraki with his MBBS or the ministers with their "impressive portfolio" where are we now?What are their contributions to their immediate constituency except as goats eating our yams. Thunder strike all of u na.Nonsense. That is why Nigeria has no future
The video below says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Open Fire On Protesting Shiite Members In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.