Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation (18443 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / PDP Governors Hold Emergency Meeting Over Wike’s Removal / PDP Governors Panic Over Buhari - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by ozo13(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2015
DesChyko:
Cool.
Looking forward to election results in Imo, Rivers and Lagos statesgrin
I see anoda ss and se state winning the governorship election cos of buhari permutations

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Pearlvictory(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok...but on a serious note I think the NA that conquered Gwoza should be deployed to Rivers, Imoh and Akwa Ibom cuz e no go only hot, e go red. cheesy
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by umarc19: 7:09am On Apr 02, 2015
Maintain lead as in how exactly undecided[sup][/sup]?
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by adaweezy(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2015
idumuose:
Jimi Agbaje is my choice as the next lagos state governor.
Ambode is our choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by otokx(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2015
Lets watch and see.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Gwammen(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
I hear
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
I think PDP will lose Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Niger and Bauchi states. But we should be careful not to end up with another one party system.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by adaweezy(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Jimi is okay for Lagos. Tinubu has access to Oil wells now, he should free Lagos to Jimi. His fraud net has just expanded.
Shut up Ambode is our governor

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Hardetayour: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Billyonaire:
Jimi is okay for Lagos. Tinubu has access to Oil wells now, he should free Lagos to Jimi. His fraud net has just expanded.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Anny45: 7:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Nigerians can talk anyhow sha,kai! Do u guys think that if Goodluck had not conceeded defeat that u guys would be behind your computer to write jargons?We should all be thankful that Jonathan did what he did cos he is a peaceful man. Everyone is praising Buhari and we forgot easily what happened in 2011. What a shame to us as a people esp as youths.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by seeker121(m): 7:15am On Apr 02, 2015
APC will win more states cos the moral of the party is high for now if you are in doubt look forward to river,Lagos,benue and imo election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by DukeNija(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2015
edogirl2:

PDP will lose more states. It's inevitable.

Any tangible recovery for the party is at least 2 years away as most Nigerians are simply repulsed by the party right now.

They will need to lay low and rebuild from the ground up again.

Impressive from a lady. I quite agree. They need time to restrategize and make a comeback but not now.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by drtwist(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
emeijeh:
They should know that the people's will is supreme......
Its not a partisan thing. The country just needs to move forward .
Nigerians are much wiser now.
Our leaders now know that you can't just say"corruption is not stealing" and don't expect your popularity rating to drop.
PDP should also know that they made GMB popular when the certificate issue was debated for too long un necessarily.

Anyways, Sai baba
Sai Buhari

#babapleaserepairournation

ask ur self if corruption and stealing are the same meaning, try to learn something new, that statement was made by a doctorate degree holder. so don't alway talk because u are an opposition to someone. quote me if u like
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by tundemogba12(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Lagosians should be wise now in their choice for Governor. A vote for PDP means Lagos will be in opposition and suffer for the next 4 years. Please cast your vote for Akinwunmi Ambode so that we would not be in opposition. Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa logun and Eko o ni baje o, amin.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by toluxa1(m): 7:26am On Apr 02, 2015
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28

PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28

Date of Election = March 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by olasoji1: 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
European Union: Pres. Jonathan Is An Example To The World

Read more here====>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/european-union-pres-jonathan-is-example.html

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by kokoA(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Anny45:
Nigerians can talk anyhow sha,kai! Do u guys think that if Goodluck had not conceeded defeat that u guys would be behind your computer to write jargons?We should all be thankful that Jonathan did what he did cos he is a peaceful man. Everyone is praising Buhari and we forgot easily what happened in 2011. What a shame to us as a people esp as youths.
GEJ lost the election hoha! He won only 15 out of 36 states.. Not even a fool will claim victory with such a result. Conceding defeat or not was his business, he would still vacate aso rock come may 29th else he gets the gbagbo treatment and he knows it..
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by qualityovenbake(m): 7:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Congratulations to Nigeria. The largest party has become the Opposition party. We now have a two party system which I think is good for our young democracy.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Omadachi(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing will change...In the past once PDP wins the presidency,they claim all the state.APC will surely dominate.This is their time.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Raiders: 7:46am On Apr 02, 2015
joker5180:
I think PDP will lose Kebbi, Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, Jigawa, Niger and Bauchi states. But we should be careful not to end up with another one party system.
you forgot to include Sokoto where Tambuwal is contesting as gov. They will also lose Benue because the people hate their current Gov.
It seems like Nigeria is going into a one party system and I predict APC controlling 2/3 of the states in Nigeria after the election
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by jmaine: 7:55am On Apr 02, 2015
emiye:

Akpabio should shut up, PDP was the one that really rigged the election, just that their rigging numbers were not enough to do the magic. Delta, Eivers and Akwaibom are case studies.

[b]All other states had avg of 40-50% of PVC holders turn out to vote, the above states had fraudulent 70-82% voters turnout[/b]Can he explain delta state with 1.6 million Pvcs, and 1.2million came out to vote gej or even his state with 1.4 million pvc holders, and 1 million came out to vote gej, or rivers 1.4 million ghost voters. If they had succeded with their plans, it would be another story.

None of those states had more than 64% voters turn out, you might need to review your exaggerated figures in bold.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by ogazi007(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2015
There was once a largest party in Africa.They messed up things for themselves the very moment Gej was pushed to discard the idea of handing over power back to the north after he finishes his first term.Every other trouble that consumed PDP was as a result of Gej not honouring the gentle man agreement he signed with the leaders of the party. Pdp is still a formidable party,but they will not recover from this shock until next eight years .Elections in some northern states will be keenly contested,I don't think Apc will clear all the states.Their biggest problem was with Gej government not some of their governors.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Raiders:
PDP is going to lose many states. I don't see them winning any state in the whole north apart from Adamawa. The governorship election is going to end up like the presidential election except pdp might lose Abia, Rivers and Imo if the election is free and fair. PDP might end up winning only Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Delta, Enugu, Adamawa and maybe Plateau and Adamawa.
PDP is doomed and only God can save them to survive the 2019 election because they will no longer have access to the federal government money and protection. Its a shame that 8 years ago they were the biggest party in Africa and now they are fighting for their survival. PDP blew their chance to improve Nigeria after 16 years in power and even boost that they will be in power for 60 years.

WHen i read stories like urs i weep for nigerians, abeg think before u write. jonathan represent a new pdp not what the foundng mmbers represent. under the old system do u think gej would hv lose as a sittng presido? and also bulk of old pdp members whr r they now, dont ask me that cos u wont like d reply. goodmorning n have a nice day.

if u think pouring coke content into star bottle automatically makes it star then u still need schooling.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
emiye:

Akpabio should shut up, PDP was the one that really rigged the election, just that their rigging numbers were not enough to do the magic. Delta, Eivers and Akwaibom are case studies.

All other states had avg of 40-50% of PVC holders turn out to vote, the above states had fraudulent 70-82% voters turnout.

Can he explain delta state with 1.6 million Pvcs, and 1.2million came out to vote gej or even his state with 1.4 million pvc holders, and 1 million came out to vote gej, or rivers 1.4 million ghost voters. If they had succeded with their plans, it would be another story.

.n can u explained cases like kebbi that have not been in the news to record 100percent perfectn in vote cates, no cancelled or void votes? even lagos with highly intellectuals had void votes or cases where children below the constitutional age were accredited n voted?
bobo if we cancel those states that used toddlers to do what they knw hw to do best n u cancel rivers, jonathan will be declared winner.
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by 0coded80: 8:13am On Apr 02, 2015
tundemogba12:
Lagosians should be wise now in their choice for Governor. A vote for PDP means Lagos will be in opposition and suffer for the next 4 years. Please cast your vote for Akinwunmi Ambode so that we

would not be in opposition. Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa logun and Eko o ni baje o, amin.
we cant allow nigeria to b a one party state. so
jk should be allow to rule lagos

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Fayose (omo ale jati jati) decamping to APC.....Lobatan!
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by egopersonified(f): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Keneking:
I say no vacancy in APC controlled states for now- Akpabio needs to get this. grin

Hope from May 30th all those Jonathan ohhhhhhhh you have being typing would become Buhari ohhhhhhhhh when someone starts a thread on
why is $1 not yet equal to N1
my boss refused to pay my six months salary
'nepa' just take our light now
etc.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Bowaley17(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2015
Goodbye PDP till we meet on the last day...
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by lonelydora: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2015
Apostle Suleiman's prophecy comes to mind. "Bamanga Tukur will be the last chairman of PDP". I believed him because Adamu Muazu was just a figure head. R.I.P PDP
Re: PDP Governors Vow To Maintain Lead Across The Nation by Sylverbox(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2015
They should just forget about KOGI state. PDP has failed that state for too long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities / Soyinka: You Are Talking Rubbish, I Didn't Install Buhari / Prepare For State Police, Lagos Assembly Tells Safety Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.