Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92138 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by sanandreas(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
rabimlomo:

A question I've been wanting to ask--- Jonathan, your kinsman was at the top level of govt for 8 years. Did he do anything for you guys? I sincerely want to know.
He focused on the north thinking they will like him. I learn a lesson from it. Well let buhari lead. For me as a person, I do not see change in government. It is still the same old folk wearing new clothes.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by betterpikinn: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
cjrane:

Baby,
Shebi you think your insults and empty threats will deter them?
You must think Buhari is a better soldier than Obasanjo, whom these guys fought until he declared amnesty for them.

Meanwhile,with oil price at $55 dollars, where will you get money to fund 2 wars and still develop Nigeria?

Wise old men are talking about cooling tempers and let sleeping dog lie, children like you are also here talking.
Shut da fùck up mumú
You dumbfùcks think it's only you that can issue treats abi? Go and tell your silly fucktárd tout leader to shut da fùck up and stop being silly. He is just deceiving you gullible foóls.
While Jònadaft has been paying him billions of Naira monthly on silly security contact, you foóls are still living in penury.
It won't take Nigeria anything to wipe all of you out in 3 days.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by andyanders: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
This guy and other militants from Niger Delta should be executed.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rabimlomo: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
sanandreas:

He focused on the north thinking they will like him. I learn a lesson from it. Well let buhari lead. For me as a person, I do not see change in government. It is still the same old folk wearing new clothes.

And what did he do for them in the north apart from the so called almajiri schools. The fact is gej was busy trying to secure HIS OWN political future with no regard to the common man, including his kinsmen.
My point is we should seek good government irrespective of religion or ethnicity. The fact is, these politicians only bring religion and ethnicity up when they need our vote, but when they share our common wealth among themselves, they forget all about ethnic or religious sentiment.

Do we also say the SE and SS state governors are seeking favors from the north or whereever that prevents them from helping their people? No, they all seek to enrich themselves at the expense of the masses they are all corrupt and we need to do our best to reduce this level of corruption.
Buhari at the moment seems to be our best option. Let us give him the chance, work with himpray for his government and let's see what he can do within these four years.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by shomutuski(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
I agree with you honorable!! See dokubo skin like d meat wey they inside gala... I trust GmB to use CTRL+DELETE for them.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Descartes: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw. Swerve! Who takes you people serious any way.
Even an almajirised äboki?Well no need to blame you.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
Touts should minimised their lousy mouths and mind their sticking dialy busineses......

Politics is not a personal raise neither a grudges game, so people should talkless and focus on their mere futures***
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackTechnology: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!

I hope you lead the army from the front

Please get a good mat for your burial. grin

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by shomutuski(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I was waiting for a Niger deltan to quote me not a flat head Ijaw. Swerve! Who takes you people serious any way.
DAMN!!!! In drake's voice- he ad to swerve mehn! He just had to swerve. This is d best comeback I have read in my entire life.. Broo! I salute you. You d bomb.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Godson1996: 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
Noise maker
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by willyo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
I know ya'll war braggards ain't prepared for war. In Fela's voice- 'I no wan die, I get daughter, Mama dey house, My wife just born, I wan build house, I wan drive car'. On and on. So ya'll just keep ur gutters shut.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kingppmaker: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
see him big belle
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by tochstorm(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
ok now you sound plain stupid.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by lyntiffany(f): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
sanandreas:
I do not want war but I feel we Niger deltans have been marginalised. Those rant about Nigeria military is a mere show. Please yorubas don't heat up the polity. Remember your brodas in Mobil, they will loose their jobs if it starts.
don't mind those mofos they have forgotten so soon, always quick to shout that other regions are in their state but having been sucking akwaibom dry in Mobil since time immemorial.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by tochstorm(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

LOL what is what, Ijaw?

Just jega along with it.

You're crying more than your master. Your rants make no sense.

You and your master touts wouldn't dare touch one hair on Buhari.
actually you sound like broken record lol.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by harry509: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
TopGee:
I got a Call now and the Militants are claiming they are facing constant abuse by the same people that ganged up against them. They are threatening them, and so have decided to meet them at the battlefield. This is the reason I warned that our youths must be careful because the way Buhari supporters are abusing those that voted Jonathan might trigger "we no gree again." It is not a crime to vote for any candidate of your choice but our utterances may destroy Nigeria, and all those boasting Buhari will destroy this and that will realize that war is not as easy as they think.

The election has come and gone peacefully but post election comments suppose to douse tension, instead many youths want to set Nigeria on fire ignorantly through their utterances. They don't know the harm they are about to cause to Nigeria as a result of abusing and threatening other regions that voted Jonathan based on their convictions. Everybody must not vote for one candidate. You don't have the power yet.

http://www.citinewstv.com/2015/04/asari-mobilizing-and-5000-militants.html?m=1
na cataport 4 fit 2 stone dis guy call asari ooh, jst d way DAVID killed goliar.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rawpadgin(m): 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
u are so stupid & immature, screw down & read logic power's comment u will see how intellectuals address issues
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by sanandreas(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
rabimlomo:

And what did he do for them in the north apart from the so called almajiri schools. The fact is gej was busy trying to secure HIS OWN political future with no regard to the common man, including his kinsmen.
My point is we should seek good government irrespective of religion or ethnicity. The fact is, these politicians only bring religion and ethnicity up when they need our vote, but when they share our common wealth among themselves, they forget all about ethnic or religious sentiment.

Do we also say the SE and SS state governors are seeking favors from the north or whereever that prevents them from helping their people? No, they all seek to enrich themselves at the expense of the masses they are all corrupt and we need to do our best to reduce this level of corruption.
Buhari at the moment seems to be our best option. Let us give him the chance, work with himpray for his government and let's see what he can do within these four years.

Let's pray Nigeria gets it right. I won't be concern with politics as long as I meet my ends meet.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rabimlomo: 11:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
sanandreas:

Let's pray Nigeria gets it right. I won't be concern with politics as long as I meet my ends meet.
I think that would be selfish. I am okay but i still feel really bad when I see people suffering. In addition, we don't know what will become of our children in the future. A better naija will brighten their chance.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by deletrue: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
egift:

Stop deluding yourself. Jonathan is still the President any trouble now is still a continuation of his mess.

When Buhari is President he will fix Dokubo. As I always say, the good people of Niger Delta can decide if these miscreants will keep bring them trouble OR allow the Government to provide solutions and development.

But if in any way you entertain the thought that Buhari will seat back and watch any region burn like Jonathan did for the NE, then you must be joking.

So Jonathan can call his boys to order or allow them face the law when Buhari comes in.
Am sure this will be very interesting. Let us see how it will go.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by deletrue: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
betterpikinn:

Shut da fùck up mumú
You dumbfùcks think it's only you that can issue treats abi? Go and tell your silly fucktárd tout leader to shut da fùck up and stop being silly. He is just deceiving you gullible foóls.
While Jònadaft has been paying him billions of Naira monthly on silly security contact, you foóls are still living in penury.
It won't take Nigeria anything to wipe all of you out in 3 days.
who is this brat?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by MrDoGood(m): 12:01am On Apr 03, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

You think war dey happen on the internet abi?

Aren't you an Ijaw? We know how you guys operate; you're the mouthpeice for the Ijaw nation.

You bark, and you bark, and you bark. Your bark is worst than your bite.

Calm down, omo odo Ijaw, nothing go shele.

In Buhari we trust!
I be think say you get brain.
SS militants no be bokoharam wey dey use motor battery bomb their self oh. Ask JTF Watin their eyes don see.
Buhari and Tinubu should stay clear off the oil.

In oga at the top voice
"Um Um that's all "

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by chuose: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
MrDoGood:

SS militants no be bokoharam wey dey use motor battery bomb their self oh. Ask JTF Watin their eyes don see.

In oga at the top voice
"Um Um that's all "
[size=18pt]
WE MIDDLE BELT PEOPLE ARE BEHIND THE SOUTH SOUTH.

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2015
erico2k2:

I don't understand what you just wrote upstairs kindly re phrase.
the amnesty was during yaradua during OBJ they don't misbehave
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ogedo(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2015
Buhari's supporters should be called to order becos they feel de hav won ticket to heaven wt dis presidential victory. I am bit even sure that APC will be able to hold power for sixteen yr as PDP did. They are very abusive even as work place. Must everyone support Buhari. I think Buhari himself need to warn his supporters
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by MrDoGood(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2015
chuose:

[size=18pt]
WE MIDDLE BELT PEOPLE ARE BEHIND THE SOUTH SOUTH.

[/size]

Thanks man.
The way all the northerners dey run their mouth online dey pain me......
We no dey kill our people with motor battery that bokoharam see as bomb.
Nigerian army don't have METAL STORM MACHINE
GUN
12.7MM MACHINE GUN
SM307 ACSW MACHINE GUN
F2000 ASSAULT RIFLE
AS50 SNIPER RIFLE.
Buhari never hear of these guns let alone seeing them with his eyes.
We want peace in Nigeria and not a war zone.
All these emalam should watch what they post. People are reading it don't trigger somebody's anger.
We want positive change and not a war zone. The people shouting bring it on will be the first to hide when it starts. I pray it doesn't. Common bokoharam, you guys ran from your home. I was in the north schooling before and during bokoharam so, I see them as fools killing their own people because they want to be in power. Now that they have it they can keep it and stay clear from anything that will cause trouble.
We should mind what we post and be careful. People are reading it.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Wahala90: 12:44am On Apr 03, 2015
Idrismusty97:

You must stop making inciting statements, you this mumu. We know Buhari's history, he is far from being a superman. Buhari is not a fisherman but a chicken-hearted herdsman, he was flushed out of power by his younger officers without putting up any fight.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by cliffypatt(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2015
Sanchez01:

Abeg, Ignore non Niger-Deltans. I'm a full blooded one; the politics of ethnicity is not for us to battle. GEJ lost and the whole world saw it. Dokubo and other ND thugs are only fighting for their pockets. We refuse to be drawn into tribal politics. Please ignore any clown threatening the peace of this country.

All haters of Niger-Delta will someday witness the emergence of a liberator, one that will emancipate the Niger-Delta, just like Moses in the bible that was instrumental to the freedom of the Israelis from the Egyptian scourge, same will occur and it will transcend the comprehension of the chauvinists and partitions of the dehumanizing caliphate.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2015
MrDoGood:

In oga at the top voice
"Um Um that's all "

Battery bomb abi. And that's why we've been successful in ridding Nigeria of them. olodo x2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.