Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92100 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ggood: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
ER

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THIS SINCER MESSAGE, BUT THE MESSAGE SHOULD BE MAINLY DIRECTED TO THE APC SUPPORTERS, THE NORTHER POLITICAL CLASS AND THEIR YORUBA COLLABORATORS, BECAUSE WITH THIS THEIR WINNER TAKES IT ALL ATTITUDES AND TURNING THE SOUTH-SOUTH AND THE SOUTHEAST TO CONQUERED FELLOWS, IS AS GOOD AS CALLING FOR OUTRIGHT WAR, just as you said RWANDA WAR STARTED JUST LIKE THIS BY ONE TRIBE SEEING THE OTHER TRIBE AS LESSER TRIBE INSTEAD OF THEM SEEING THEM AS EQUALS, SO THE HAUSAS AND YORUBAS SHOULD STOP SEEING THE ELECTION AS A SUCCESSFULL COUP AGAINST THE NIGER-DELTAN AND THE SOUTH-EASTERN(ers)
Please stop talking nonsense . No one is taking any one as conquered. And NO ONE CAN IF THEY WANTED TO. The fact is a very divisive campaign was run and we know who is responsible.We know who said there would be war if they lose. Well we are saying bring the war and you will be crushed. It is simple. Stop talking about "our oil" and all that nonsense. The man won the election let him be and stop all the nonsense. What is this about Yoruba collaborators. Let us remiind you of your history Who formed a government with the North in 1960 was it Yoruba? Who sent Awo to prison in 1962. Who formed a government with Shagari in 1979 was it Awo. For Your info . Yoruba have NEVER formed an alliance with the North to form a party political government EVER before now while the SE have 3X and sold out to PDP . The main difference is the SE do it AFTER elections joining the "WINNING" party shamelessly while on this occasion the Yoruba did it from the "DUSTBIN" of opposition taking risks rather than jumping on n incumbency bandwagon. So if you are looking for collaborators look at yourselves. Look at Alex Ekwueme, Edwin Ume Ezeoke Nnamdi Azikiwe and so on Not Yoruba. Yoruba have NO HISTORY of forming Federal government with Hausa or Fulani rather we OPPOSE them. It is Eboes who do that
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ggood: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2015
J

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ggood: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
PI

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ggood: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
PPI

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Abagworo(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!

Asari and all his militants are cowards. If they are not let them go to Sambisa and fight Boko haram. Any one scared of doing that is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by gemini35(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You'd have to first see the militants before you can talk of shooting.......no be how war dey take happen again? Or you want to level entire Ijaw villages while shooting at anything and everything that moves?

The Nigerian-Biafran war if replayed today would have a different outcome (the dynamics have changed); and besides, Nigeria can never survive it!
bro we aint gona fight this time we are following due process,biafra is recognised by united nation,and by december nigeria will be 100 years ,and we hv the right to go our seperate ways,bro
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ggood: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
PIL

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Remii(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
may those who have sense use it, if asari love nd so well why did he chose to build all his schools in benin republic instead of using them to contribute his quota to development of nd?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by anwo247: 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigeria presently is not functioning well due to drop in oil price.

Any disturbance in the oil pipelines in the south will certainly disrupt nigerian govt. Those Arab nations that funded Buhari's election will not fund nigeria govt.

Just be careful of how you incite or insult the creek boys.

If you think your certificateless buhari with F9 in maths is a better soldier than OBJ, you are are joker. These boys fought OBJ to standstill until he decided to pick Jonathan as VP and declare amnesty.

BUHARI TOUTS, I wish you well in creating problems for your old and clueless winner of bigotry and tribalism election decorated with under age voters.

#GEJourHERO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by anwo247: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Nigeria presently is not functioning well due to drop in oil price.

Any disturbance in the oil pipelines in the south will certainly disrupt nigerian govt. Those Arab nations that funded Buhari's election will not fund nigeria govt.

Just be careful of how you incite or insult the creek boys.

If you think your certificateless buhari with F9 in maths is a better soldier than OBJ, you are are joker. These boys fought OBJ to standstill until he decided to pick Jonathan as VP and declare amnesty.

BUHARI TOUTS, I wish you well in creating problems for your old and clueless winner of bigotry and tribalism election decorated with under age voters.

As it stands, OBJ,Buhari and the likes are struggling to be like Jonathan. The world is standing for this African man now.

#GEJourHERO
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ekorag: 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Choose ur words carefully and direct ur misguided fingers. U and I know how much havoc they can inflict on Nigeria's economy. They don't even have to do much, a dynamite in some oil blocks and this nation will ve no voice. U should know this b4 u direct ur fingers. There is no winner in a war- don't pray 4 one. GMB knows this and I am sure he will do the right thing. Otherwise they will frustrate his govt as boko haram Frustrated GEJ govt.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ahmeduana(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
After you seize their properties in the 70s you want to unite with them. fool! Even if you unite we will crush you all!
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND SENSELESS PERSON THAT HAVE EVER READ IS COMMENTS NO NAIRALAND, EVEN STUPID THAN BEREM, IYANGBALI, JACKBAURESS. AM SURE YOU ARE A YORUBA MUSLIM APPEARING TO BE NORTHERNer, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WAR, YOU CAN SIT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ONE BEDROOM WITH TOILET AND KITCHEN TYPING ON A CHEAP TECNO PHONE WITH A FREE mb AND BE SPEWING ALL THOSE RUBBISH YOU SPEWED UP THERE REMEMBER WHEN PUSH TURNS TO SHOVE EVERYBODY WILL ANSWER HIS OR HER FATHER NAME on a second thought, if it happens that you are an hausa boy saying all these rubbish remember that you are just speeding up the COUNTS DOWN TO SEPERATION.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by benson81(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Nice...Go to the creeks, be well prepared, make sure you don't have any excuses. We shall use you all for Target practice! Buhari is not a fisherman, we are ready for you rats!
Obasanjo cud not use dem 4 target practise and they almost crumbled the Nigerian economy.Yar'adua(God bless his soul) had to give them amnesty for them to stop.Please Let's not use NL as avenue to vent hate.we need a united country.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
erico2k2:

Guy I pray one Day you encounter these Militants from the ND that day I swear you go know say the Police are truly your friends. grin grin grin

they can't try it during the people's general tenure kos they know sey kaki no be leather
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Toktee:
OK,LET ASARI FIRE HIS GUN,AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN,NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT OIL,DO YOU THNK BOKOHARAM ARE FINANCING THEIR WAR AGAINST NIGERIA USING UR OIL?
Open ur eyez.
if your nothern elders peradventure were sponsoring bokoharam then it we might attribute such spending to the oil wealth of the niger delta...

Meanwhile as we know nigeria cant move an inch financially if oil is ignored...

Please tell all your people to stop working in mobil and chevron and see what happens...

E be like you no know how everybody eye dey chuk for oil for this country...
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Temidayo9(m): 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
watered:
I remember the movie titled "Rango" and a statement was made in that movie "One bullet, just one bullet"

Use your head to figure out what I mean

With one bullet

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by abuRevelatus(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
someone said to me last nite; "i pray that God use
buhari the way He used Ya'radua"... (Some
people just have a way of making something
'good' sound so bad)... Now someone is calling Him
Abraham lincon.. Either way, Osubande should
get ready to rule the Nation... #justmusing
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by hardbody: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Yawn....... I hate to speak of war. But you guys lack the weapons, numbers and brain....sorry.

This is 2015.......we no dey fight with cutlass anymore.

When two elephants (ND terrorists and Nigerian military) fight, the grass (SS) will suffer. Forgot about the Nigerian-Biafran war so soon?

Are we talking about the same military that a rag tag boko haram was fvcking up the azz until South African mercenaries and Chadian fighters came to their rescue? We dont need any upheavals but that does not mean that if push comes to shove no side will cower. Blood will flow and the predictions of US will come to pass. While US and UK will support you guys do not forget that korea is itching to mess up US. Lets not give them a reason to fvuck US in a foreign soil.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by BlackGirlsCode: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
hardbody:

Are we talking about the same military that a rag tag boko haram was fvcking up the azz unto South African mercenaries and Chadian fighters came to their rescue? We dont need any upheavals but that does not mean that if pish comes to shove any side will cower. Blood will flow and the predictions of US will come to pass.

Thanks for the comic relief.....
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ahmeduana:

YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID AND SENSELESS PERSON THAT HAVE EVER READ IS COMMENTS NO NAIRALAND, EVEN STUPID THAN BEREM, IYANGBALI, JACKBAURESS. AM SURE YOU ARE A YORUBA MUSLIM APPEARING TO BE NORTHERNer, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WAR, YOU CAN SIT IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR ONE BEDROOM WITH TOILET AND KITCHEN TYPING ON A CHEAP TECNO PHONE WITH A FREE mb AND BE SPEWING ALL THOSE RUBBISH YOU SPEWED UP THERE REMEMBER WHEN PUSH TURNS TO SHOVE EVERYBODY WILL ANSWER HIS OR HER FATHER NAME on a second thought, if it happens that you are an hausa boy saying all these rubbish remember that you are just speeding up the COUNTS DOWN TO SEPERATION.
why you dey call my name now?I go wound you o tongue
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by godoluwa(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lets preach love & nt hatred. those militants can destroy dis country major source of income within a week. calling them coward is nt the solution. GMB dare not try using iron hand with them because nobody knws where it will leads to. I never wish war for my country even if we were to split, may it be in peaceful way.

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
godoluwa:
Lets preach love & nt hatred. those militants can destroy dis country major source of income within a week. calling them coward is nt the solution. GMB dare not try using iron hand with them because nobody knws where it will leads to. I never wish war for my country even if we were to split, may it be in peaceful way.

Exactly.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
khalleb:

they can't try it during the people's general tenure kos they know sey kaki no be leather
Did you watch the Amnesty hand over? did you see the Guns these guys have?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by anwo247: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
khalleb:

Buhari is too daft to lead Nigeria. He will be on his knees begging asari, tompolo and the rest.

Go ask OBJ what lead to the choice of Jonathan as VP.

Buhari has no brain, no certificate, and no acceptance in the south. At the long run, you will realise that Buhari, not jonathan, is the true victim of this tribal and religious APC gang up underage voting you called victory.

JUST one day activity by the creek boys will bring Nigeria economy to standstill at this time that oil price is so low.

You are free to create problems for your Awaiting Result General, after all you voted for him.

#GEJourHERO
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You'd have to first see the militants before you can talk of shooting.......no be how war dey take happen again? Or you want to level entire Ijaw villages while shooting at anything and everything that moves?

The Nigerian-Biafran war if replayed today would have a different outcome (the dynamics have changed); and besides, Nigeria can never survive it!
young man keep quiet. Enough of all these noise u are making. Nothing will happen. Nigeria will remain peaceful. Nothing u or ur likes can do. I had a lot of respect for ur personality. But sadly u have fallen short of dat. Be warned. Or u will incur d wrath of ur own hate speeches. Do not feel u are hiding in a faceless forum and dat gives u the effontery to incite war. Now listen and listen good. And hope dis sinks,' Nigeria will remain peaceful. Asari and his ragtag group will be caught and prosecuted. As long as I live, no war or crisis can divide this country. Take heed
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ahmeduana(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
BABE WHAZUP?WETIN DEY SHARPEN? ME AND YOU DON DEY TIPE-TIPE, NO WORRY WE NO GO FIT FIGHT AT ALL, O YA TAKE STYLE TURN THAT YOUR ntorr TO ;-)
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by emmatok(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
GentleToks:

Pls!!!!! Pls spare me all dis gibberish you wrote up there for cry out and loud. You and i know that you r just being mischievous and hypocritical wt that post of yours and I strongly believed that you know what you are doing but you just chose to pretend as if the trouble is being asked for by the people at the other side of divide when it was the same Asari that usually asked for trouble by threatening the existence of this country. Are we suppose to keep quiet simply cos one idiottt called Asari is chatting shiitt

I have personally sent him a message on his Facebook account and let me see him on a battlefield instead of hiding in the Creek when the battle comes to his doorstep.

I want him to stay in Nigeria with his family cos I want his immediate family to feel the pain Asari is asking for. Ojukwu fled and left his people at the mercy of Nigeria army but this time around, everything Asari ll not leave this country alive. What arrant nonsense! Life and let other live.

The stupid thing abt war is that the same Ijaws or Igbos you are trying to protect will be killed like chickens in front of you as their leader but you won't be able to do anything abt it cos you r equally trying to survive. So why do you want to subject your people; the innocent children, the fragile elders and babies as well as vulnerable women to this repulsive war.

The total number of Igbos killed in the North In 60s was not up to 100,000 people but Ojukwu decided to go to war and ended up killing approximately 3 million people. Does that make sense? No

Awolowo refused to take his people to war out of wisdom and perfect calculation. He knew that the northern soldiers are all over d place in South West and the lives of his people Will be in danger if he goes to war.....

War can only be fought and won with wisdom

The people making Noise here are the Igbos.

Asari and ND will be treated well. They are just Positioning himself for better contracts.
Don't forget Asari was an ACN member, ND will improve greatly.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Ahmeduana(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
BABE WHAZUP? WETIN DEY SHARPEN? ME AND YOU DON DEY TIPE-TIPE, NO WORRY WE NO GO FIT FIGHT AT ALL, O YA TAKE STYLE TURN THAT YOUR ntorr TO ;-)
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Danelo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
lol ashawo Dokubo, na lie he won't do such. All these are rumours pls stop spreading it.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by kendlez(f): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

LOL @ an Ijaw calling someone daft.

Ediots claim that the govt marginalizes them, yet they went out in meaningless numbers to vote in the same administration because he's Ijaw.

I don't know why you guys are so stupid and talk senselessly. This is exactly the problem we have in Nigeria and and am still wondering how Buhari will fix your stupidity.
On another note too, presidential election is over. Let's stop the abuse of pdp, it's supporters etc. It will end up instigating violence. Of what importance is all the hate comments? Is it doing any good. We all have freedom to vote who we want to. Don't judge pple for their choices, it is none of your business.
Nigeria's greatest problem is actually Nigerians. And I think it's us that needs fixing not the education sector, power sector, infrastructures etc. We seem to have a lot of educated illiterates who lack common sense and can't seem to mutter anything reasonable. Most of us here really need a lot of growing up to do. What an embarrassment. Tufiakwa! embarassed
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rabimlomo: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
erico2k2:

We should ask same of OBJ first what to do the Sums of years of his rule? what did OBJ do for the yoruba nation in his whole entire life till 2morrow?

And did you see yorubas threatening anyone during gej's regime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.