Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} (92113 Views)

World War III: North Korea Release Photos Of Tanks Lined Up For War With US / Forgery: 15 Witnesses Lined Up Against Saraki, Ekweremadu, Others / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Jaydenphoenix: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
I expect the SS elders to call him to order. I expect the SD youths to talk sense to themselves.

Ur guy was there for 6yrs doing nothing but asari was enjoying. Now he's been voted out, you r making a case for this tout's rascality.

There's a limit of what anybody can take. Everyone shouted for GEJ when they didn't want to hand over power to him after his oga's death.

Every one voted for him in 2011. Now because he's out , this guy is misbehaving and you are defending him. I'm so disappointed.

The will of the majority would not be abandoned to please any person persons or region. You better get used to it.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Kennywills7(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
cold:
Lol..nairaland arm chair generals are having eŕections at the thought of going to war with the ND militants. Buhari being older and wiser knows better than pulling a stùpid stunt like that with the boko haram menace still raging in the north. The issue of the Niger Delta would be settled with tact and wisdom. I believe the niger delta would have a top priority spot on the incoming government's agenda. Buhari can't afford to wreck Nigeria's already debilitated economy
U make sense bro! Fighting the Niger Deltans is a war Nigeria cannot survive! this case has to b handle wit care because boko haram is not even a problem compare to d Niger Deltans & combining south east will even make matters worst! No need for fighting, other tactics can b apply dat can bring Peace
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
The will of the majority would not be abandoned to please any person persons or region. You better get used to it.

That's fine and all, but when the majority over rules a minority who the majority is eating off of, the situation is much more complicated.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Redoil: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Inkman:
hmm apari apari apari
a word is enough for the wise
mosquitoes mosquitoes
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Neplusultra(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Fingers crossed lipsrsealed
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Alexander001(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
oluspencer:

Obasanjo was been sentimental and showing some love after the bayelsa massacre. Buhari na aboki he doesn't play hip hop so he won't hear Timaya's first single.
funny guy(them mama)

2 Likes

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Anaskie(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
DaGC:
Some of you should stop heating the polity with comments here. Peace should be the vanguard now considering state elections are still coming up.
Someone just made a few unconfirmed statements and attached a picture that didn't even correlate to the story (looks like a campaign walk to me), and some of you are at each other throats already. Like WTF!! undecided

I call on the administrators of this forum to carefully scrutinize all threads in this trying period and shut down those that seem biased, unconfirmed, spiking hatred etc.

#PeacefulNigeria
#UnitedNigeria

CC: Seun
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nicepoker(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
kogi2010:
Asari u didn't scare me, though U look like a frog
really I pity u.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by daprincel(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
U silly followers of Asari, d niccar left ur creeky kingdom to build a University in Benin Republic and U mumu youths still dey follow am. Wise up Niger Deltans Asari ain't ur friend undecided

1 Like

Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by mcprince32(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
Eko'onibaje ooo.
I'm not a Lagosian but On January 2nd 2015 I had a vision and saw a big challenge staring at all, and the need for solution, but no one could until I had a loud voice, "JIMI AND IFEANYI". When I made search, I realised it's Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State. We all know it's not much about party but individual composition and God's approval. Although I don't know them personally, but I kindly request us to give them the chances. Jimi Agbaje and Ifeanyi Okowa. God bless you all.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
hari no be Gej or yaradua

beware of Kiri kiri
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by khalleb(m): 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
buhari no be Gej or yaradua

beware of Kiri kiri
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lacomus:
I don't support this development at all, GEJ is the one who is suppose to be aggrieved not this guy that's enjoying all sort of contract. From the federal government.

:One Nigeria:
I still clearly remember how obabsonjo flush an entire village in ijaw bayelsa

go ask ur brother timaya.,he will explain better
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
khalleb:

beware of Kiri kiri

"Buhari was asked what tactics his adminstration will use to tackle Boko Haram; “peaceful negotiations or hitting them hard” in which he asked “Hitting them with what?"

I just dey siddon look o!
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by omonnakoda: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
ezeagu:

I have no comment on that, it is the Nigerian situation that has driven towards that so I don't have anything to say for that. Only that I'm telling you the facts on ground. This is not 1960 when Russia was influencing half of Germany and Israel was fighting Egypt, when Islam was not weaponised and seen as a threat by the powers that be. The arms run like water now, and I don't think Ijaw people will help in your blockades (which is what killed Biafra) since they are already mobilising their people right now. I don't like war, I would not want to fight a war, I don't like bloodshed, but people should stop taunting and war mongering people O! I don say my own.
lol .The Nigerian situation .Are Eboes the only Nigerians .Please leave that story for the village ilo. We are not talking of people just scraping a living we are talkling of something much bigger and sophisticated. Clearly for you and your folk "Na makate" and all goes but I say again they gather in vain for the children of others will spend all they gather.

With regard to 1960 Did the Eboes help Nigeria with the Blockade?. Like I said first the action then the reaction. It is one thing to have arms and another to use them. It is only in sport that we have pre match talks and build up. There really is no need for much talk. Our people say When it reaches the time to shitt the anus will open.It will forget how to be shy and well behaved. When the time reaches it will show how dirty it can be
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by postmann: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!

That's wisdom. My guy you spoke well and the truth. That fool really has no grip with reality. The niger delta struggle has always enjoyed sympathy from international media and organizations.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by oluspencer(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
fr3do:

Buhari being a northerner and taking any yeye move will even fan tempers so much that Nigeria would have to split.
We had better look towards regionalism.

Nobody is thinking of splitting this country even you. United we stand
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nicepoker(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
I expect the SS elders to call him to order. I expect the SD youths to talk sense to themselves.

Ur guy was there for 6yrs doing nothing but asari was enjoying. Now he's been voted out, you r making a case for this tout's rascality.

There's a limit of what anybody can take. Everyone shouted for GEJ when they didn't want to hand over power to him after his oga's death.

Every one voted for him in 2011. Now because he's out , this guy is misbehaving and you are defending him. I'm so disappointed.

the last 2. Lines of ur post indicates that u are useless and u gladly grab stup idity with open arms.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nicepoker(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:

the last 2. Lines of ur post indicates that u are useless and u gladly grab stup idity with open arms. .
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
omonnakoda:
lol .The Nigerian situation .Are Eboes the only Nigerians .Please leave that story for the village ilo. We are not talking of people just scraping a living we are talkling of something much bigger and sophisticated. Clearly for you and your folk "Na makate" and all goes but I say again they gather in vain for the children of others will spend all they gather.

With regard to 1960 Did the Eboes help Nigeria with the Blockade?. Like I said first the action then the reaction. It is one thing to have arms and another to use them. It is only in sport that we have pre match talks and build up. There really is no need for much talk. Our people say When it reaches the time to shitt the anus will open.It will forget how to be shy. When the time reaches it will show how dirty it can be

You must think using 'Eboe' is insulting, but all it enforces is the western literary heritage of Igbo historians from 1789 onwards. What were your writers calling your people in the 1780s?

Anyway, all these things you're writing amounts to nothing. We still have many people from all over the country doing worse things than drug trafficking, are the Igbo drug traffickers funding Boko Haram? Just that the drug traffickers have weight. No pun intended.

I want to see how you will handle a tripod of mayhem if there are a group of Igbo militants who start up, because you surely already know about Boko Haram and if the east starts then the militants will see road, can't you see? It's the east that the militants are looking at for the go ahead. Boko Haram has left the norths hands and ISIS have adopted them, they've mutated from an internal Nigerian political conspiracy to an international one, unfortunately for Nigeria ISIS had arisen in time for Boko Haram. Don't ask for something you won't even be involved in handling.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Toktee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Choose you words carefully fool!

Nigeria CANNOT survive any upheavals, bloodletting or war crimes in the Niger Delta committed by the Nigerian army (who obviously would be led by a Fulani, and seen to be carrying out the instructions of the Fulani oligarchs and oil block owners up north)! Trust me, some are just itching and looking for even the tiniest window of opportunity to separate from you hateful religious bigots!.....And it will be done the legal way this time as the UN articles of human rights and freedom of association are invoked!

Any trouble brewing in the Niger Delta can only be settled through appeasement; though that 'trick' you guys always resort to (to keep the oyel flowing) is wearing a bit thin and may not work this time around!
OK,LET ASARI FIRE HIS GUN,AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN,NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT OIL,DO YOU THNK BOKOHARAM ARE FINANCING THEIR WAR AGAINST NIGERIA USING UR OIL?
Open ur eyez.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
khalleb:

beware of Kiri kiri
Guy I pray one Day you encounter these Militants from the ND that day I swear you go know say the Police are truly your friends. grin grin grin
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by postmann: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^Scum....where the fuc/k do you think i'm from!? Or you reckon there are no Igbos indigenous to Rivers state?

Care to explain the 'Ijaw' thingy?

He doesnt. Why would he. He just led his last cow to barn for the night.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Toktee:
OK,LET ASARI FIRE HIS GUN,AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN,NIGERIA CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT OIL,DO YOU THNK BOKOHARAM ARE FINANCING THEIR WAR AGAINST NIGERIA USING UR OIL?
Open ur eyez.
guy be honest she you see BH guns, you nor see the militants Guns? BH get anyones like that?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
Toktee:
Open ur eyez.

ISIS is financing them, who will finance the Nigerian government? Is the United States financing any country in the middle east bar Israel? Right now Boko Haram are doing push-ups in the north. Is Israel going to finance the Sharia Nigerian government? What part of Nigeria has the most cordial relationship with the Islamophobic west? Think.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by asiwajumi(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
People mumu first grade here o. Den carry jonathan bayelsa campaign pic come here write rubbish. Still u still believe. Apc ? Lies
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ahmedzak46: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Asari should better advice himself cos Buhari is not Jonathan.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
olassy239:
I still clearly remember how obabsonjo flush an entire village in ijaw bayelsa

go ask ur brother timaya.,he will explain better
Was that not the Birth of Militancy in the ND?
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by Nazeeboy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Let this Ajebo be careful of his actions ooo before the General go Orubebe him.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by rabimlomo: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
sanandreas:
I do not want war but I feel we Niger deltans have been marginalised. Those rant about Nigeria military is a mere show. Please yorubas don't heat up the polity. Remember your brodas in Mobil, they will loose their jobs if it starts.
A question I've been wanting to ask--- Jonathan, your kinsman was at the top level of govt for 8 years. Did he do anything for you guys? I sincerely want to know.
Re: Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} by ezeagu(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
erico2k2:

Was that not the Birth of Militancy in the ND?

Nigerians don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports / Official Portrait Of Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.