Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” (551 Views)

Breaking News : Shekau Resurfaces, Says Group Safe, Not Crushed / Shiite Sect: "Zaria Now Safe Without El- Zakzaky" Says Group / You Won't Believe What One Community Did To Boko Haram(WARNING :very graphic pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” by Mickop(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2015
Gen. Muhammudu Buhari,
the president-elect warned
Boko Haram of the “strength
of our collective will” which
Nigeria possesses which he
says will be used to crush the insurgents. In an address Wednesday after
receiving his Certificate of
Return as the president-elect,
Mr. Buhari warned that the sect
will soon know the “strength of our collective will”. “No doubt, this nation has
suffered greatly in the
recent past, and its staying
power has been tested to its
limits by crises, chief
among which is insurgency of the Boko Haram,” Buhari, a retired general, said in Abuja. “There is no doubt that in
tackling the insurgency we
have a tough and urgent job
to do. But I assure you that
Boko Haram will soon know the strength of our collective will and
commitment to rid this
nation of terror, and bring back peace and normalcy to all the affected areas. We shall spare no effort until we defeat terrorism,” he said. Mr.Buhari’s ascension to the
presidency followed a campaign on combating the sect.
Re: Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” by vanhelsing2099(m): 7:04am On Apr 02, 2015
I dont usually comment but when i do.,
i fit login again....
Chai wait in another news the sky is blue
Re: Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” by dkronicle(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Working on security, when his done, i will modify the post to''Security: Done''
Re: Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” by ELTON123(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks baba
Re: Buhari Issues Boko Haram Warning, Says Group “will Know Nigeria’s Strength” by Young03(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Internet Scam Man Bags One Year Imprisonment / Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped, Driver Killed In Ado-ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.