Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,014 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow (551 Views)

65-Year-Old Man Attempts To Rape A 15-Year-Old Girl In Jos / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Sales Boy Kills Madam With A Pestle For Demanding Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow by Nobody: 12:00am On May 07, 2015
A 59 year old grandmother was Wednesday found dead in her bedroom at the One Day Road, Awkunanaw area of Enugu.
The woman identified as Mrs. Agnes Elue, from Ogwashi-Uku, Delta state was said to have been clubbed to death last Sunday by her teenage house boy whose identity was being withheld.
Elue was an academic staff of the Federal Government College, Enugu‎ before her death.
She was popularly known as “Nwanyi Maluogo” by neighbours because of her kind disposition.
The house boy, according to sources, is a close relation of the deceased.
Police said the house boy who concealed the murder for 4 days confessed that he used a pestle to hit the woman during a scuffle.
Read more at.......http://ufedoodawn..com/2015/05/houseboy-kills-madam-attempts-to-rape.html

Re: Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow by Nobody: 12:03am On May 07, 2015
Oh no! R.I.P Maam
Re: Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow by NCOIM(m): 12:25am On May 07, 2015
Satanic frustrated Ediot!!!
Re: Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow by pyyxxaro: 4:59am On May 07, 2015
The death rate in this country is tooo high........

Lord have Mercy

R.I.P
Re: Houseboy Kills Madam, Attempts To Rape Widow by M4gunners: 5:23am On May 07, 2015
Chaii house boy kill Madam just like that? Still waiting for the complete story.

(1) (Reply)

Al Jazeera Journalist Sue Employer / My Husband Beats Me As If We Are In A Boxing Competition,” Woman Tells Court / Nigerian Restaurant Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.