Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu (1694 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Defends Tboss Over Her Statement / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu SLAMS Greedy Instagram Beggar Who Rejected N20,000 He Dashed Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by jiggaz(m): 7:16am On Apr 02, 2015
Just saw this in a blog

Uti Nwachukwu wish he could stay off s*x till he
finds the right woman to settle down with, but
he is afraid, the task is too much for him to
carry. While speaking with a vanguard reporter,
Uti says he gave his life to Christ in 2006, but
admits he is still an imperfect person, despite
being born again.“Of course, I am born again, I
found Christ in 2006, I have always believed in
Christ. But I must tell you I am not still perfect,
he told the reporter.

“Being born again, means accepting Christ as
your Lord and personal saviour. He didn’t come
to the world for the righteous, Christ came for
the imperfect ones like me and you.
I genuinely want to change, Christ is right there
soliciting and interceding for me, because he is
the way, the truth and the life. People fail to see
that it is we, the imperfect, that Christ came
for. I am extremely imperfect.

I am not the stereotypical type of born again, I
am the type that is aware of the love and grace”
he explained.When asked what he meant by
being imperfect, he said; “Personally, I would
not want to have sex before marriage but
sometimes you fall and when you fall, you
repent and beg God for forgiveness; it’s not
easy.

http://street77news.com/2014/10/its-not-easy-staying-without-sx-uti-nwachukwu.html/

Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by Young03(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2015
FCT
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by kilokeys(m): 7:24am On Apr 02, 2015
but he didn't say anything abt his sexual orientation..

he looks like dem LBGT PRO naija chapter..

chai.. when my babe dey retouch.. ds dude go dey retouch

lip gloss, powder, earrings.. everytin full im hand.

waiting to see his lingerie and handbag soon sha
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by missbehave247(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Went true that when I was in skul and most of the ladies I came across respected me and my joy was that I was able to convince some to my kinda life style and God really prove to us that he liveth.
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by missbehave247(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2015
Went true that when I was in skul and most of the ladies I came across respected me and my joy was that I was able to convince some to my kinda life style and God really prove to us that He liveth.
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by santos876(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
thunder way get callibrator fire u..idiot......who hold make u no do ur choice.....mtchewwwww......got better threads t attend to
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by santos876(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2015
thunder way get callibrator fire u..idiot......who hold make u no do ur choice.....mtchewwwww......got better threads t attend to Dan dis
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Sounds more like he is just being politically correct.
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2015
Or diplomatic
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by Afrok(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2015
Nothing special johr... Everybody is born again even the devil will tell the Satan that he (devil) is born again shocked.
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Rubbish. Flimsy excuse.
My boyfriend is a virgin.
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by vjsmiles: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2015
santos876:
thunder way get callibrator fire u..idiot......who hold make u no do ur choice.....mtchewwwww......got better threads t attend to Dan dis
so you couldnt bypass?
goathead?
Re: Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu by jiggaz(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Rubbish. Flimsy excuse. My boyfriend is a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

Yomi Black's Wife, Liz, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Sexy Swimwear / Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? / See The Celebrity Skin Care Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.