Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,206 members, 7,822,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? (1697 Views)

EFCC Just 'killed' This Slay Queen (PIC) / South Africans React on Twitter Over D'banj's Sweet Birthday Message To Adama / Dear South Africa, We Fought With You During Apartheid - Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by Joboms(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dear South Africans, you takea life just because he doesn't share same nationality as you? Shame on you as a people (for not publicly condemning this) Shame on you as a country (for not putting a stop to it). Shame on your president (for not having said anything about this so far). Shame on your security forces for standing by and allowing this to happen. Shame on the Zulu King who started this with his careless utterances. Shame on the stupid uneducated hoodlums carrying out these attacks. Miserable, lazy f*cks who blame their failure in life on foreigners, as if if all foreigners left, their lives would be better or they would be able to make a difference in their country.
Why have you South Africans who claim to be against this not taken to the streets to march against Xenophobia? Why are you not speaking out?
Why haven't your government deployed troops to the streets to stop the destruction of property and killing of innocent people - including children?
Last week they set fire to a car dealership owned by a foreigner, destroying ten cars.
There are now thousands of black foreigners living in police barracks because you've taken their source of livelihood, stolen from them and threatened to kill them.
I hope the rest of world boycotts you until you grow some sense.

Source : LindaIkeji

1 Like

Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by OgenemaroKessy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Supported.
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by delishpot: 4:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
Wicked people.
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by ng4u(f): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oh! My God... What's happening shocked cry
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by Joboms(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Revenge angry
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
one bad turn deserves another. They will suffer the same way our people suffered. I wish i could;put them through the same pain
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by vanen2: 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Why don't we start a hash tag: #JustbecauseMandelaisdead
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Is there any South African on Nairaland
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by sherrylo: 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
vanen2:
Why don't we start a hash tag: #JustbecauseMandelaisdead

What?
#FU:KSOUTHAFRICANS
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by pojophilius(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Fucktards,,GOD punish una,,,I need amens abeg
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by ifyan(m): 2:17am On Apr 20, 2015
delishpot:
Wicked people.
..such nonsense.

You know. .....
Re: Dear South Africans,u Killed This Man Just Because He Was Mozambican? by vm26: 11:22am On Apr 20, 2015
pojophilius:
Fucktards,,GOD punish una,,,I need amens abeg

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Shuga Performance From Patoranking, Ice Prince And Reminisce Today / More About Iyanya’s Multi-millionaire Girlfriend, Freda Francis / Oh Chim!! See What This Yeye 40years Old Woman Posted On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.