Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? (736 Views)

Newly Installed PHCN Pole Suddenly Breaks & Falls (Photo) / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos) / Governor Rotimi Amaechi's Role In Gmb's Victory In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by DickDastardly(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Errrrrm.......how come since the result was announced two days ago no single gunshot nor bomb blast has been heard. Can i safely assume they are in celebration mode too? Has their "MISSION" been accomplished? Maybe time will tell sooner than later.
We will calmly observe as we are all learning? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by CORTANA: 7:37am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm.....wondering too
Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by podosci(m): 7:38am On Apr 02, 2015
do you realize its actual human beings that die during BH attacks? Does figures you see on tv (20,234,99) dead after an explosion represent people with families and souls..Your comment indicate the pure wickedness humans have towards other humans.
I Hope and pray BH doesn't attack again with their bomb blast but If there is to be one, I hope you are affected so you would feel what others have been feeling and then on your hospital bed you would then vindicate GMB your self.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by Barabbas(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2015
Wow!
What a poser you've got there. We can only wait to see
Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by DickDastardly(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
podosci:
do you realize its actual human beings that die during BH attacks? Does figures you see on tv (20,234,99) dead after an explosion represent people with families and souls..Your comment indicate the pure wickedness humans have towards other humans.
I Hope and pray BH doesn't attack again with their bomb blast but If there is to be one, I hope you are affected so you would feel what others have been feeling and then on your hospital bed you would then vindicate GMB your self.
Thank You
I'm sorry if i sounded wicked. Just my curiousity wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by olas22u(f): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2015
You better change the way you play your politics in the southeast.Your politics is bad politics ,thank God for Ngige,Rochas and Onu ,You people will have been left out.You were jubilating why they were killing people in Northern Nigeria.This are humans
Re: Has Bokoharam Suddenly Gone On Holiday With Gmb's Victory? by DickDastardly(m): 7:47am On Apr 02, 2015
olas22u:
You better change the way you play your politics in the southeast.Your politics is bad politics ,thank God for Ngige,Rochas and Onu ,You people will have been left out.You were jubilating why they were killing people in Northern Nigeria.This are humans
I was just thinking loud. I pray its not what i am thinking cause it wouldnt have been worth it. You see, i am more concerned about the lives already wasted.

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Make Front Page On Nairaland / Error / Super-moderator Who Defeats Scammers And Spammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.