Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Best Cheapest Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In April 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Cheapest Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In April 2015 (2185 Views)

What Is The Best Data Plan For Heavy Downloads? / Best Cheapest 4G LTE Smartphones You Can Get - Welcome To The Future Generation / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Cheapest Data Plan For All Smartphones/pc In April 2015 by Lautechgossip(m): 8:10am On Apr 02, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-PpC_zD89VvA/VRx2jw-Y5mI/AAAAAAAADpw/QSZOHpoVCDk/s1600/new%2Binternet.png[/img]

I’ll quickly take you in a short journey on the best data plan for the month of April.

Do you know you can get 100MB for just N25…? I know you are going to ask me how but this plan is really going to be suitable for all users. And somebody is like …(vomit this thing!).

I’m always attracted to anywhere I see cheaper data plan just like hammer and nail can’t be separated.

Glo: This is still the ultimate, Glo data plans rocking like thunder all with the power of changing your imei to use Glo Bis on Androidand BB10. iPhone users can always go for a more lesser plan. I’m beginning to put iPhone users into consideration… look at this, maybe you are the type that don’t use much MB on your phone or you see 3GB as too big for you to finish, I’ve got a more cheaper plans for you on Glo.

Do you know you can get…
100MB for N25 (find out)
200MB for N400
500MB for N700
1GB for N1,000
1.5GB for N1,450

The above plans are suitable for people that don’t consume enough MB within a month and can be gotten from <a href="http://paykobo.com/">Paykobo.com</a>

But remember, Glo normal plan, that gives you 400% Bonus of your recharge and200% bonus on data still rocks.

2.5GB goes forN2,000
4.500GB for N2,500

How Can I Get This Plan?
==>Dial *200# to activate the overload account
==>Dial *127*58# to get 4.5GB
==>Dial *127*55# to get 2.5GB

MTN: Android users has been rocking flawlessly MTN BB10 Plan on Android that gives you almost unlimited download with just normal N70 daily subscription, but of late, its been having some bug and I don’t want to believe its blocked… I’ll advice you not to sub for this plan at the moment pending till when its confirm working back.

But For iPhone users, PC users and other window phone users, MTN Better Medata plan still rocks, and it gives you2015MB for N2015 almost equivalent to 2GB.

To activate the better me package, dial *123*4#

Airtel NG: of late I notice you can’t no longer subscribe for Airtel Android Plan which goes for 2GB 2k, the message I kept getting is “sorry, you don’t have a sufficient balance to activate this plan”. I tried calling their CC but was so impatient to wait for that Kanuri Chic to pick the call; so I left the sim like that pending till when I’ll regain my patience. The truth is, if this plan is hampered or tampered with, Airtel will need to be sued for illegal charges of Data subscription… NCC regulatory body need to look into this matter.

Etisalat NG: If there is anything I love about this network is for the fact that you can stream endless with Etisalat Smart Pack. I used this to stream all the Election updatestill 3am and I’m loving it the more… To get you 250MB, 500MB, 700MB, please contact MacJoe on 08161145975.

It works on all Smartphone including PC. Remember, the god of the network still exist!

Source- http://scholars360.com/best-cheapest-data-plan-for-all-smartphonespc-in-april-2015.html

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Most Common Smartphone Display Technology, TFT, AMOLED, And IPS Explained / Ntel Downfall Has Started / An In-depth Look At Gpus, The Companies That Make Gpus And Their Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.