Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band (2145 Views)

See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Why You Should Stop Using The Facebook App And Use The Mobile Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by kindas: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
This year, TECNO launched the T-Band which is not only a fitness tracker but doubles up as a remote camera button – this means that you can use the T-Band to take photos on any TECNO phone running Android 6.0

To start using the T-Band, you must first download on the T-Band App, but if you have the Camon C9, this app should come pre-installed on your device. If you are registered on the TECNO Spot Forum, you will just log in to the app using your credentials, otherwise, you will be required to create an account.
After this, you will be required to connect your T-Band to your smartphone, you can do this by holding the T-Band button for 10 seconds. Please ensure the Bluetooth of your device is turned on.
Once the T-band is connected to your device, you will now be able to track your sleep patterns, number of steps taken per day, receive notifications on the T-Band and even set an alarm.

1. Pedometer

The pedometer is what makes it possible for the T-Band to count the number of steps you have taken. If at any time you want to know the number of steps you have taken, just open the T-Band App and pull down the screen in the “Sports” interface, this will synchronize your device with the T-Band and you will be able to track the number of steps you have taken. Even more exciting is that you can set targets through the “My” section of the app, by tapping on your name.

2. Sleep Monitor
To track your sleep, you must wear your T-Band as you sleep. To track how you slept, just sync your device with the T-Band the next morning by pulling down the screen on the “Sleep” interface.
Click image for larger version

3. Alarm Clock and Sedimentary Reminder

The T-Band can also be used as an alarm. This will happen through a slight vibration that is bound to wake you up. To set an alarm, simply go to the “My” section of the app, and select “Alarm clock”. Sedimentary reminder simply reminds you to get up and stretch after sitting for too long. To turn this feature on, just go to “My” section and select “Reminder”.

4. Call and SMS Notification

As mentioned earlier, the T-Band can give you notifications through a slight vibration and blinking of a beautiful led light. To turn this on, simply go to “My” section and select “Preferences”.

5. Battery and Charging

You can check the battery status of your T-Band through the app, still under the “My” section. To charge the T-Band, you will simply place it on the charging dock, ensure that the charging ports are correctly fitted and connect the charging dock to power. If everything is fitted well, the T-Band will blink the LED to indicate that it is charging and when it is full, the LEDs will light up as shown below.
Source: http://www.naijaspecs.com/tecno-t-band

NOTE: The T-Band is compatible with any Tecno phone running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. You can also use the T-Band with phones running Android 5.0 Lollipop but you will not get the Remote Camera Button feature.

Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
where can one buy the t band , and how much died it cost.
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by jidehis: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmm i have no idea
IRserveMyComent:
where can one buy the t band , and how much died it cost.
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by ShiroSan: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2016
has limited features, but its not bad, tecno is trying they can do more
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by Mckandre(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2016
can this function as a watch also, cos I can't see any display on it
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by mbaanakeyzz: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please I need help, I've tried to pair my C9 with the T band to no avail, how do I do it, when I click the T band icon in the phone it serches without success.. Please help..
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by mbaanakeyzz: 6:08am On Sep 27, 2016
mbaanakeyzz:
Please I need help, I've tried to pair my C9 with the T band to no avail, how do I do it, when I click the T band icon in the phone it serches without success.. Please help..

I still need help guys... My T band is just wasting here oo.. Crying
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by spy85(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
tecno is really trying these days in the kinds of products they manufature. This blog https://itsyourtech.com/category/tecno-phones/ houses so many reviews of their products.
Re: How To Set Up And Use The Tecno T-band by Behankey(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2017
mbaanakeyzz:

I still need help guys... My T band is just wasting here oo.. Crying
Will you take your device to a Carlcare centre? Well, I think you can connect if I have the T-band app on your phone. Registers it and connect through Bluetooth. Not so sure how my friend did his a while ago.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Cheap Airtel Plans Of 10gb For #100, 20gb For 200 And 100gb For #300 / Do You Know These 4 Secret Whatsapp Features? / The Xioami Thread 3k Prediction Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.