Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima (47214 Views)

The Iweala Who Worked For Me Is Different From The Iweala Who Worked For GEJ-OBJ / Patrick Obahiagbon Mocks All The Trekkers Trekking For Buhari's Victory(pics) / PDP CHIEF- Bode George Worked For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by christopher123(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

In your own interest and for your own good drop this mentality and let us join Buhari to CHANGE this nation to what we want it to be. Also note that while the person voted as President is very key, Buhari cannot do this alone. We all must join hands with him to get this nation working. A tree cannot make forest.

A word is enough for the wise.

I am so sorry ...i don't trust his change and i wish to be left alone . Did u see the intervirw
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2015
christopher123:

I am so sorry ...i don't trust his change and i wish to be left alone . Did u see the intervirw

Which interview?
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
morefire:

I have no doubt whatsoever that if you wrote this then you are a very intelligent human being.

I say a prayer for you today from the bottom of my heart that God will bless you more and more

cheers

Thank you very much. God bless you too and all that is your my dear.

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Gbemini(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2015
Igbos are devil's
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by naso2(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
so , who prevented the inflation of votes from the north?

Adamu Muazu and Issa Yuguda were in Bauchi working for GMB
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Sanguine77(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Let me start by saying congratulations to Muhammadu Buhari for winning the presidential election and emerging as Nigeria’s president-elect. I have come to realise that Buhari’s victory is the will of God for Nigeria and so, I have come to accept him as my president.

I also want to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for being mature enough to accept defeat and concede the election. This man remains one of the greatest Nigerian presidents because he could have decided to set Nigeria on fire but chose the honourable path.

I want to also recognise all my fellow PDP e-warriors that stood beside the President. Thank you for your resilience and unflinching support all through the struggle. Also to recognise all the APC e-warriors who fought bravely in support of their party despite all odds and won the battle.

MY MESSAGE FOR BUHARI

Now that you have become the President, I want to let you know that the change Nigerians really need is not the change of personalities or political party, Nigerians are just tired of the way things have been going in this country. Nigerians are suffering; we struggle to provide basic needs that ordinarily the Government should provide. Thieves continue to steal and get richer while the majority of Nigerians are languishing in poverty. This is the reason why Nigerians have decided to give you a chance; the people believe that God can use you to turn things around in this country that is why you were voted for last Saturday.

(1) Fight corruption to a complete halt in this country especially in the petroleum sector. Sanitize the NNPC, ensure transparency and accountability. Nigerians all over should be able to benefit from our God-given resources. A few cannot continue to hold this country to ransom and steal at will.

(2) Provide stable and reliable power supply for Nigerians. This will enable SME’s to thrive and encourage investors to flock massively into the country. The cost of doing business in this country is crazy because of high energy costs. We must do away with generators in this country for good Mr President.

(3) Please diversify our economy. We cannot continue to depend heavily on oil in Nigeria. Sit down and take a good look at the six geopolitical zones in this country and find a way of harnessing all economic potentials for the good of all Nigerians. Our economy must be less dependent on crude oil.

(4) Deal ruthlessly with corrupt persons who believe that they can continue to steal and do business as usual. This is a democracy but Mr President, you are the C-in-C and you have enormous powers at your disposal, please use them! Don’t be like Jonathan who allowed his Government to be hijacked by criminals who looted the nation dry while Nigerians cried.

(5) Finally, Buhari could be the man that God could use to finally cement Nigeria’s bond of unity by handing over to an Igbo-Nigerian president after his tenure in office whether 4 or 8yrs. Like the Elder statesman Yakubu Gowon said, electing an Igbo president would heal the old wounds of the civil war. Buhari’s name will be written in gold both in the hearts of the Igbos if he can be the instrument to achieving Igbo presidency in this country. If Buhari, being a Fulani from the North can transfer presidential power to the Igbos after him then he will be like the hinge holding Nigeria together.

A WORD FOR THE SE

I want to thank my geopolitical zone the SE for standing with Jonathan till the end. Yes, he lost the election but we have made a bold statement that we can stand with you till death when we give you our word. There was immense pressure to abandon the minority Ijaw man and join the majority but we refused and stood with the minority till the very end. We must however join hands with the new president to move this great nation forward. Personally, I have concluded that Nigeria has come to stay since we have survived this 2015 presidential election. Let us also build good bridges with other geopolitical zones so that we can produce Nigeria’s president after Buhari. No zone can produce the president alone in this country; you need the support of at least four zones to produce the president!

Let us also eschew bitterness and drop all these talk about Biafra; we are Nigerians and we have everything to gain in this country if we can play our game well.

A WORD FOR THE NIGER DELTA

Thank God we can now say that Nigeria has produced a president for the first time from the minority in the person of Goodluck Jonathan who is about to leave office. I can understand the pain/anger because of the outcome of this election but the truth is that what has happened is the will of God for Nigeria; I see the finger of God in all these. This is Buhari’s time to rule this country; he is a man of destiny. He has come just at the right time to save this country from gliding into abyss.

Stop calling the Yorubas traitors and all that. Remember that the Yorubas overwhelmingly voted for your son in 2011 and rejected this same buhari. Check the figures and see that buhari was soundly rejected by the Yorubas in 2011. All Nigerians believed that Jonathyan would be a Messiah that would come and turn things around in this country; this was a man who had no shoes to go to school, who was from a poor background. Nigerians voted massively for him only to be so disappointed that he has not been able to make their lives better. Things are much more difficult for Nigerians now than when Jonathan took over. This is the reason why the Yourubas have rejected Jonathan this time. It is not out of hatred or gang-up but because he has not performed well! Same story about most of the MB and that is why Jonathan lost the MB. Nigerians never had it this bad, state Governors are owing salaries for months, people are hungry, unable to pay school fees and unable to meet their basic human needs.

How foolish can a Government be? Imagine someone that wants to come for a second term and civil servants were not paid their December salaries to celebrate Christmas! This is just unbelievable! It was in December last year that I began to question this Government in my mind but I still continued my relentless support on Nairaland for Jonathan. I saw my relatives who were Civil Servants going hungry during the Christmas celebrations, some could not even purchase new clothes for their kid, how painful!

As for me, I will do my very best in my own little capacity to support Buhari in changing this country for good. If things should continue the way they were going under Jonathan I wonder what the future of our children would be to be honest. It is God that has pushed out Jonathan not Nigerians because of all the prayers and crying that has gone up to him.

Let me also use this medium to appeal to all reasonable Yorubas on Nairaland to prevail on their people to stop opening funny threads about Igbo this Igbo that just because Jonathan lost. The APC people should stop opening threads to tell other Nigerians ‘Ntorrr’, we should move away from such pettiness and mediocrity.

A WORD TO THE CORE NORTH

And to the core North, let this election be a lesson and a reference point. A southerner sitting as president presided over his own defeat, accepted the results and went ahead to congratulate the winner from the north. In 2011 when Jonathan defeated Buhari, he refused to concede defeat but shouted that the election was rigged when we all know that he was defeated by Jonathan then. Nobody is burning tyres on the road in the South, nobody is burning Mosques, nobody is burning houses/cars and nobody is going about killing Northerners. Should the Northerners lose elections in future we expect them to accept the results and not disturb the peace. Jonathan has set a very good precedent not only for Nigeria but Africa.
God bless you. Your epistle has summarised everything.
In fact, you deserve to be given a portfolio in the incoming administration.
God bless Nigeria
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Change2015(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Let me start by saying congratulations to Muhammadu Buhari for winning the presidential election and emerging as Nigeria’s president-elect. I have come to realise that Buhari’s victory is the will of God for Nigeria and so, I have come to accept him as my president.

I also want to congratulate President Goodluck Jonathan for being mature enough to accept defeat and concede the election. This man remains one of the greatest Nigerian presidents because he could have decided to set Nigeria on fire but chose the honourable path.

I want to also recognise all my fellow PDP e-warriors that stood beside the President. Thank you for your resilience and unflinching support all through the struggle. Also to recognise all the APC e-warriors who fought bravely in support of their party despite all odds and won the battle.

MY MESSAGE FOR BUHARI

Now that you have become the President, I want to let you know that the change Nigerians really need is not the change of personalities or political party, Nigerians are just tired of the way things have been going in this country. Nigerians are suffering; we struggle to provide basic needs that ordinarily the Government should provide. Thieves continue to steal and get richer while the majority of Nigerians are languishing in poverty. This is the reason why Nigerians have decided to give you a chance; the people believe that God can use you to turn things around in this country that is why you were voted for last Saturday.

(1) Fight corruption to a complete halt in this country especially in the petroleum sector. Sanitize the NNPC, ensure transparency and accountability. Nigerians all over should be able to benefit from our God-given resources. A few cannot continue to hold this country to ransom and steal at will.

(2) Provide stable and reliable power supply for Nigerians. This will enable SME’s to thrive and encourage investors to flock massively into the country. The cost of doing business in this country is crazy because of high energy costs. We must do away with generators in this country for good Mr President.

(3) Please diversify our economy. We cannot continue to depend heavily on oil in Nigeria. Sit down and take a good look at the six geopolitical zones in this country and find a way of harnessing all economic potentials for the good of all Nigerians. Our economy must be less dependent on crude oil.

(4) Deal ruthlessly with corrupt persons who believe that they can continue to steal and do business as usual. This is a democracy but Mr President, you are the C-in-C and you have enormous powers at your disposal, please use them! Don’t be like Jonathan who allowed his Government to be hijacked by criminals who looted the nation dry while Nigerians cried.

(5) Finally, Buhari could be the man that God could use to finally cement Nigeria’s bond of unity by handing over to an Igbo-Nigerian president after his tenure in office whether 4 or 8yrs. Like the Elder statesman Yakubu Gowon said, electing an Igbo president would heal the old wounds of the civil war. Buhari’s name will be written in gold both in the hearts of the Igbos if he can be the instrument to achieving Igbo presidency in this country. If Buhari, being a Fulani from the North can transfer presidential power to the Igbos after him then he will be like the hinge holding Nigeria together.

A WORD FOR THE SE

I want to thank my geopolitical zone the SE for standing with Jonathan till the end. Yes, he lost the election but we have made a bold statement that we can stand with you till death when we give you our word. There was immense pressure to abandon the minority Ijaw man and join the majority but we refused and stood with the minority till the very end. We must however join hands with the new president to move this great nation forward. Personally, I have concluded that Nigeria has come to stay since we have survived this 2015 presidential election. Let us also build good bridges with other geopolitical zones so that we can produce Nigeria’s president after Buhari. No zone can produce the president alone in this country; you need the support of at least four zones to produce the president!

Let us also eschew bitterness and drop all these talk about Biafra; we are Nigerians and we have everything to gain in this country if we can play our game well.

Thank God we can now say that Nigeria has produced a president for the first time from the minority in the person of Goodluck Jonathan who is about to leave office. I can understand the pain/anger because of the outcome of this election but the truth is that what has happened is the will of God for Nigeria; I see the finger of God in all these. This is Buhari’s time to rule this country; he is a man of destiny. He has come just at the right time to save this country from gliding into abyss.

Stop calling the Yorubas traitors and all that. Remember that the Yorubas overwhelmingly voted for your son in 2011 and rejected this same buhari. Check the figures and see that buhari was soundly rejected by the Yorubas in 2011. All Nigerians believed that Jonathyan would be a Messiah that would come and turn things around in this country; this was a man who had no shoes to go to school, who was from a poor background. Nigerians voted massively for him only to be so disappointed that he has not been able to make their lives better. Things are much more difficult for Nigerians now than when Jonathan took over. This is the reason why the Yourubas have rejected Jonathan this time. It is not out of hatred or gang-up but because he has not performed well! Same story about most of the MB and that is why Jonathan lost the MB. Nigerians never had it this bad, state Governors are owing salaries for months, people are hungry, unable to pay school fees and unable to meet their basic human needs.

How foolish can a Government be? Imagine someone that wants to come for a second term and civil servants were not paid their December salaries to celebrate Christmas! This is just unbelievable! It was in December last year that I began to question this Government in my mind but I still continued my relentless support on Nairaland for Jonathan. I saw my relatives who were Civil Servants going hungry during the Christmas celebrations, some could not even purchase new clothes for their kid, how painful!

As for me, I will do my very best in my own little capacity to support Buhari in changing this country for good. If things should continue the way they were going under Jonathan I wonder what the future of our children would be to be honest. It is God that has pushed out Jonathan not Nigerians because of all the prayers and crying that has gone up to him.

Let me also use this medium to appeal to all reasonable Yorubas on Nairaland to prevail on their people to stop opening funny threads about Igbo this Igbo that just because Jonathan lost. The APC people should stop opening threads to tell other Nigerians ‘Ntorrr’, we should move away from such pettiness and mediocrity.

A WORD TO THE CORE NORTH

And to the core North, let this election be a lesson and a reference point. A southerner sitting as president presided over his own defeat, accepted the results and went ahead to congratulate the winner from the north. In 2011 when Jonathan defeated Buhari, he refused to concede defeat but shouted that the election was rigged when we all know that he was defeated by Jonathan then. Nobody is burning tyres on the road in the South, nobody is burning Mosques, nobody is burning houses/cars and nobody is going about killing Northerners. Should the Northerners lose elections in future we expect them to accept the results and not disturb the peace. Jonathan has set a very good precedent not only for Nigeria but Africa.

While your sentiments are salutary there is a contradiction right there. You describe the Nigerian situation as bad, corruption blossoming, many major issues and yet you still say you are proud to have stood with the man under whom all these things blossomed? You are proud to say you voted against a person of undoubtedly better personal character and morality, a person with better management skills and a forthright leader? My question is WHY? What explains this kind of behaviour? What is the perceived benefit of this kind of behaviour? I am really struggling to understand why people would act in this way and I hope you can enlighten me.

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by cheruv: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Mcowubaba:
I just hope u r joking....
Bcuz people can take dis ur Statement/plead as a representation of the Igbos which will further lead to heap of insults nd degradation of the Igbo Nation..
U better desist 4rm such statement for the benefit of ur TRIBE...
Dnt Quote/dnt reply....tanks..
I've told her the consequence of her actions but she brushed it aside preferring to beg..not knowing that begging brings out the lion in people.
its better we stand with pride and demand what's ours than be on our knees and be insulted!
her character makes me believe women have no place in politics angry
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by teasel: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
jaytee01:
I gave a like to this post because it made a lot of sense unlike your past opinions on this forum.

However, please note that the Igbo have their destiny in their own hands. They cannot continue hating the rest of the country and expect the presidency to be handed to them on a platter of gold. Likewise other political posts. The present set of people parading as leaders of the igbo MUST be discarded because the are corrupt and selfish!
Igbos have a chance to redeem themselves starting from the forthcoming guber elections. THEY MUST RESIST AND DISGRACE THOSE "LEADERS" WHO LED THEM ASTRAY!
If they don't do this, they may not smell the presidencycy even in 30years time

Dumb!
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by pazienza(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
jomoh:

That would have been a great thing to do in other to have a sense of inclusion but it is politically not possible.

First Reason: All Senators from the SE and SS (both fresh and returning) are from PDP which will form the minority and the Senate president cannot be from the Minority. Except if a returning Senator defects to APC then that might be considered. But on the second look at it, it won't still be possible cos the present APC members would not give such a sensitive post to a fresh defector who never struggled with them to achieve success.

Second reason: since the inception of this fourth republic, no one from SW or North has ever been a senate president.

Is David Mark not a Northerner?
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by winnieG1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2015
DesChyko:
This has some truth in it.
However, it wasn't achieved by the said 'Governors'.
There seemed to be a lethargy towards this years election which affected the turnout for both parties

Truth be said, our igbo brothers are not happy with the way things are going. No Nigerian is happy the way things were going. God-fatherism had been the order of the day. Merit had been trampled upon and laziness had been encouraged since 1999. the wealth of the nation had been in the hands of few connected people who also use it to intimidate the people that voted them in. there will also be a shocker at the poll come April 11th for the remaining elections.PAY BACK TIME.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by DesChyko: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
winnieG1:

Truth be said, our igbo brothers are not happy with the way things are going. No Nigerian is happy the way things were going. God-fatherism had been the order of the day. Merit had been trampled upon and laziness had been encouraged since 1999. the wealth of the nation had been in the hands of few connected people who also use it to intimidate the people that voted them in. there will also be a shocker at the poll come April 11th for the remaining elections.PAY BACK TIME.

Thank you, my brother. The fact most people know but remain blind to is 'GODFATHERISM'.
The reason I decided to stick to GEJ was the way he waved aside, his ties and loyalty to Obasanjo. Although I was irked when he began to seek his favour again when the elections approached.
What is there to celebrate? That Buhari won? So what if he won? The stomachs that got him in there are looking forward to be filled from the depleting national income and that will be his greatest undoing in his fight against corruption.

As long as Godfatherism exists, Nigeria can never experience leadership in its purest form. The 'godfathers' bless their puppets and make life difficult for whomever fails to pay tribute. Sadly enough, Nigerians play along.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Chiaka(f): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2015
jomoh:

The only thing I got from your comment was that "those of you still in PDP....". I was never with PDP and will never be.

I prefer to deal with individuals than party. But I have a soft spot for APC because they seem to present credible candidates compared to PDP who are mostly criminals and the ones that were not corrupt minded gets initiated.

OK time will reveal more. Until then we keep fingers crossed, hoping for a positive change that should unite Nigeria in a fair and positive way.
otherwise I will revisit you with this post God keeping us alive.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by yayankainuwa: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2015
[quote author=elampiro post=32263790][b]Gbam!

South South and South East refused to turn out and lost about 4 million votes when compared to their turn out of 2011. From 11 million votes in these two zones in 2011 to 7 million votes in 2015.

South East lost 2.5 million votes from 2011 voters.
South South lost 1.4 million votes from 2011 voters. Buhari won by just 2.57 million.

Even in Joanthan's home state, the votes for PDP dropped from 505,811 in 2011 to 361,209 in 2015. Buhari's votes increased from 691 to 5,194. Same across the whole of S/S and S/E. People were just tired of the way PDP were handling the country

...and they were unable to rig.....courtesy of d card reader.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by christopher123(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Which interview?

click this link

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153258468495229&fref=nf just like this interview and change of tone

NIGERIA IS JUST A FARCE, CAN WE JUST GET REAL FOR ONCE AND KNOW NOTHING WORKS HERE

STORY CHANGE
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by jomoh: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Chiaka:

OK time will reveal more. Until then we keep fingers crossed, hoping for a positive change that should unite Nigeria in a fair and positive way.
otherwise I will revisit you with this post God keeping us alive.

Ok. You seem to think am playing games but I honestly did not get what you said. Especially the first part. I've tried to read the comment many times to try and get what you wrote but I could not decipher.

The only thing I could pick from your comment was what I wrote in my previous post and that is the honest truth but if you seem to think I'm been dodgy then you're clearly wrong.

Maybe if you rephrase I will know how to respond.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Defcon1(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
ABEG MAKE UNA GIVE US SENATE PRESIDENT NA.
*KNEELS* cry cry cry
What did you benefit from Evan/Evans Enwerem, Chuba Okadigbo and Anyim Pius Anyim, except that they were nominal senate presidents of the lgbo extraction

The best man should get the job.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by honourhim: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
efilefun:
That's a nice write up thou.. The person i got pity for most right now is Jimi Agbaje cuz he's so on his own, all money spent is actually wasted cuz during his campaign he said Lagos should vote for the PDP in order to enjoy the presence of the FG in Lagos, now they aint in power no more, that's the end of his ambition, moreover his godfather is going on exile already and Koro will surely be looking for a way to either decamp or run out of the country cuz of his involvement in the #ekitigate saga, JK aint Just Kidding anymore His now a goner like GEJ

JUST CHECKING MY MEMORY CARD

*Buhari will die before the Election - Ayo Fayose

*Buhari is brain dead - Mama Peace

*If APC survives till October 2014, call me a bastard.- Doyin Okupe

*Mark my words, It will not happen for Buhari to rule Nigeria. - Doyin Okupe.

*If APC wins, I will go on exile. - Bode George.

*Buhari can never win in Yorubaland. - Gani Adams.

*Jonathan will shock APC with defeat. - FFK

*If Jonathan loses, we would set Nigeria on fire. - Asari Dokubo.

*We instigated the 6 weeks postponement so that Jonathan can win. - Fasehun

*I will deliver 1 million votes to Jonathan in Ondo state. - Mimiko

*We shall deliver the South West votes to Jonathan. - Afenifere

*Tinubu is no longer a force in the South West. - Yinka Odumakin.

*Buhari at 70 wears diapers like my mother. - Fayose

*Jonathan already has Lagos votes. - Musiliu..

When God says YES nobody can say NO including all those "Paid prophets that said the GATE of HELL would be opened" #GodWin
SAI BABA

And in all these, no single prominent igbo man insulted Buhari or APC any day.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by diamondbridge: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
My dear, it pays to think before talking. i dont think you did that.
madamoringo:
Good try Shettima but 99% of the cry babies are here whinning about how they and the SS were voted out because they are minority, and how they would vote incompetence again a 100X if a stoopid president like GEJ Azikiwe was the one that needed to earn their ethnic vote!

Can't eat their cake and have it! Credit to Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole and their foot soldiers but left to the generality of Ibos, they voted PDP! That was why even Ngige was voted out and they are proud of it, all because he is in the APC. Anyway, no minority SE will now get close to being Senate President thanks to the Ibos that cut off their nose to spite their face!!
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Rizstar: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
The truth of the matter is that jeg defeat was well planned. Deceive and distract the se and ss with the card reader, rig in the north and south west, then cancel the card reader in the dying minute so that the votes from the north and sw will be justified.

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by StevDesmond(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
Believe it or not igbo is too big a tribe to be ignored in as much as one Nigeria is concerned.
Everyone should just relax
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
ABEG MAKE UNA GIVE US SENATE PRESIDENT NA.
*KNEELS* cry cry cry
YORUBA GIRL WHAT SHAPE IS THIS grin grin grin
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2015
Rizstar:
The truth of the matter is that jeg defeat was well planned. Deceive and distract the se and ss with the card reader, rig in the north and south west, then cancel the card reader in the dying minute so that the votes from the north and sw will be justified.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by gawu1: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2015
olaxco2f:
Whosays Nigerians are intelligent and inspiring.
INEC Results
APC – 15,424,921
1+5+4+2+4+9+2+1=28
PDP – 12,853,162
1+2+8+5+3+1+6+2=28
Date of Election = March 28
Coincidence? NO ! Hand of God? YES
Bestin theworld calculation
I am a Nigerian.... Anointedto be Great
Lord you deserve the highest PRAISE for thePEACE we pray and you granted us our petition.
Can you also imagine this:
APC: 1 + 5 + 4 + 2 = 12
PDP: 1 + 2 + 8 + 5 = 16
= 28 ie first four figures

APC: 4 + 9 + 2 + 1 = 16
PDP: 3 + 1 + 6 + 2 = 12
= 28 ie last four figures
Certainly, the the 28 #MarchForBuhari# wasn't a mistake after the Febuhari date postponement.
Nigerians have won at last!!!
It's celebration time!!!
So, let celebrate now!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by stwazobia: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2015
madamoringo:
Good try Shettima but 99% of the cry babies are here whinning about how they and the SS were voted out because they are minority, and how they would vote incompetence again a 100X if a stoopid president like GEJ Azikiwe was the one that needed to earn their ethnic vote!

Can't eat their cake and have it! Credit to Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole and their foot soldiers but left to the generality of Ibos, they voted PDP! That was why even Ngige was voted out and they are proud of it, all because he is in the APC. Anyway, no minority SE will now get close to being Senate President thanks to the Ibos that cut off their nose to spite their face!!
All i see is an asshole and a lunatic talking... go to hell joor.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Diamond19: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
dayo23:
I don't believe it, the ibos didn't just come out to vote, they all relly on ringing which was the normal PDP method, I think the card reader makes the difference. Kudos to Prof Jega!

Lol @ relly on ringing
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by whitecat1: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
You are one smart cookie! Ibo rigged for jonathan but card reader couldn't let them go all out. Shettima is stupid for saying that, I think ibos cry was deafening so he had to come out and say that to pacify them but, not knowing he's setting Buhari up to be held hostage. If he was smart he wouldn't have mention any name since we know what ibos actually did during the election. He should have just said all Nigerians. What is he trying to say to those who went all out for Buhari? That it's ok if you don't support us next time, it won't make any difference anyway?
dayo23:
I don't believe it, the ibos didn't just come out to vote, they all relly on ringing which was the normal PDP method, I think the card reader makes the difference. Kudos to Prof Jega!
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
All we need now is for the igbos to change their orientation. Since last year, I have been screeming "igbos making the same mistake since 1960" I know the igbos will not be marginalized in this new govt.

cobsol:
WE the Igbo young general have read and understood everything did to us especially the betrayer by the Yorubas during and after the civil war.

Before us gain we have seen another episode of how the Yorubas can connive with the Northerner to highjak power. and Yoruba's have sworn that the Igbos will never be president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

But that day will come! that nothing can stop the over turning.

NO TRIBE IS BURN TO RULE WHILE OTHERS ARE BORN TO FOLLOW.
Re: How The Igbos Worked For Buhari's Victory -shettima by Ndumyke(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
Thanks, I appreciate this your well articulated write up. Nigerians please hide to this.
EUROBOMBER:

MY MESSAGE FOR BUHARI

A WORD FOR THE SE

A WORD TO THE CORE NORTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.