Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,442 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller (1876 Views)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress / Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2015
first i want to apologize to my beautiful friend berem for all the abuses and insults on her, yes i did it knowingly but now i regret my actions against her.

i use to be brutal on many notable monikers here but i took it personal with her to the extent of blackmailing her which made her deactivate her main and reputable moniker "berem" am so sad about that.
i hate impacting negatively in people's lives i don't know these can cause a serious trauma to her to the extent of deactivating her old hard earn moniker nooo this is very bad of me. angry

therefore i use this medium to apologize to my dear sweet berem for her forgiveness
honestly all these rubbish are just for fun to me and i don't mean it.
berem is one of my favorite nairalander due to her resolute vocal campaign for Buhari and i like women who are doing uncommon things so that's why I love staking her and it was fun not know that somebody is been hurt with my fun.

berem if i can bring your moniker back even with money I'll do that because i love that moniker die but please accept my apology.

also my apologies goes to these people
Clerverly
egift
ngeneukwenu
donphilopus
omenka

I'll use this medium to console my best friend here barcanista honestly bro you're a pro apc before and i hate seeing you been mocked here i wish you never decamped.

for now am 1% and 99% absent in politics section and i pray Buhari's government brings down the price of dollar so it can boost my company more.

after everything we remain Nigerians with one goal of progressing Nigeria

God bless our new government Gmb
God bless Gej

proudly Gejite no regrets

- ex general Bloodykiller

cc

ishilove
lalasticlala

if you can move this to front page as she requested then I'll be happy more
thanks

4 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by KanwuliaJara: 8:24am On Apr 02, 2015
Wey she go hide na?
Abi she don become Aisha washer-woman already? grin

Lady "B"!

Congrats o!

Make we see YA new land for Abuja o! grin

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by donphilopus: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by DesChyko: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2015
Hmmm.. Good move making peace.
But this is Nairaland.. One shouldn't mistake it for reality.
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by revenge001: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2015
General u making this old woman feel so important embarassed
sad angry

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
Point of correction, berem is not beautiful... She may be sweet though but beautiful is wetin I no get.

7 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2015
donphilopus:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

see hin brown teeth grin
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by donphilopus: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2015
Themonster:

see hin brown teeth grin

Bloody, how far na
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by suwailad(f): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2015
Themonster:

if you can move this to front page

ta! who would dignify you with a fp, not on this planet. otu nne!
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Canme4u(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2015
suwailad:

grin
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Point of correction, berem is not beautiful... She may be sweet though but beautiful is wetin I no get.
post your mother's picture and lemme post mine. Let us see who is more beautiful.

Fool!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by obi4eze(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
post your mother's picture and lemme post mine. Let us see who is more beautiful.

Fool!!
Don't mind him jare! Berem you are a princess.
gringringrin
But on a more serious note I like berem for her unwavering stance on political issues. She has great conviction in her political beliefs unlike the woman called barcanista.

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.I DONT LIKE HER FOR ANYTHING
MTEWWSSS

2 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Kevinoh: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Love her eyebrows cool
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2015
God helped you I wasn't aware when you were terrorizing her. F00l. The damage has already been done and I will never forgive you on her behalf
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by cheruv: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Fool!!
seriously this brm go good to fück oo shocked
berem abeg add me to list of your stalkers..I wan dey masturbate upon your matter cheesy
finally berem,if your mai(boobies) na like this I wonder how the maimai(ikpu) go be? kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by EdCure: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2015
They have started regretting their idiocy. They never believed in their clueless patron. It was all for the money and fame.

2 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2015
Huh!
Dat fart ugly smelling proud useless and f*oolish b***m
She's too fool of herself, and I doubt if she go see man put her for house, wif her dirty cum childish character.
I didn't mention name, so pls moderators take note!
Goes abt sharing c*u*n*t to all d noderators, her mate dey husband house she dhe hear dhe form queen of NL.

2 Likes

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

She is definitely sweet. That much I can testify.

MzJackBaueress
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Descartes: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

MzJackBaueress
Please can you clarify the bolded statement in layman understanding. Hahahaha.grin
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by cy4cent(f): 2:15am On Apr 03, 2015
This is supposed to be someone's thread for apologizing to person he has hurt, he has conscience n so decided to do it, it should not an avenue to make jest of either the poster or postee.

personally, I love that moniker 'berem' it's very sad it's no longer active, but this your new moniker

hard to pronounce sha, but all the same big ups, n keep doing what you know how to do best, stand

for what you believe in, n never derail, peace !!!!
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Sirniyeh(m): 3:51am On Apr 03, 2015
On behalf of My Princess BEREM, Apology accepted! Ride on with your life for God loves a repentant soul. See you in the kingdom of God soon
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2015
abduljabbar4:
God helped you I wasn't aware when you were terrorizing her. F00l. The damage has already been done and I will never forgive you on her behalf

inasmuch I regret my actions against berem I don't expect this from you

btw

please do i know you?
because you're inconsequential to me

thanks
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2015
EdCure:
They have started regretting their idiocy. They never believed in their clueless patron. It was all for the money and fame.

ok

have a nice day
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2015
suwailad:

ok i don't want it to FP too but she requested for it

btw

it's otu nne i

not otu nne

today is good Friday
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2015
cheruv:

seriously this brm go good to fück oo shocked
berem abeg add me to list of your stalkers..I wan dey masturbate upon your matter cheesy
finally berem,if your mai(boobies) na like this I wonder how the maimai(ikpu) go be? kiss
I deactivated my account because of a chronic stalker. I won't deactivate another account because of you.

Abeg make una leave me o!
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2015
cy4cent:
This is supposed to be someone's thread for apologizing to person he has hurt, he has conscience n so decided to do it, it should not an avenue to make jest of either the poster or postee.

personally, I love that moniker 'berem' it's very sad it's no longer active, but this your new moniker

hard to pronounce sha, but all the same big ups, n keep doing what you know how to do best, stand

for what you believe in, n never derail, peace !!!!
Thank you so much my sister. God bless
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

MzJackBaueress
I hear you lover boy! grin grin
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by omenka(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Huh!
Dat fart ugly smelling proud useless and f*oolish b***m
She's too fool of herself, and I doubt if she go see man put her for house, wif her dirty cum childish character.
I didn't mention name, so pls moderators take note!
Goes abt sharing c*u*n*t to all d noderators, her mate dey husband house she dhe hear dhe form queen of NL.
Lalasticlala, is this allowed?? Haba.
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, is this allowed?? Haba.
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by andresia(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Fool!!

Typically so vulgar! kai, na wah for gutter attitude!
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2015
andresia:

Typically so vulgar! kai, na wah for gutter attitude!
shut up!

1 Like

(1) (2)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / PPMC Boss Sacked / Protesting Lawyers Disrupt NBA Session Over Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.