Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller (1875 Views)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / Unwarranted Attacks Against Female Political Contributor Mzjackbaueress / Nairaland Debate: I The Devilhimself Challenges Berem To A Fair And Open Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2015
omenka:
Lalasticlala, is this allowed?? Haba.
He has been reported. No worry yourself
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by garrix8: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2015
Fools both offline (FFK, Tompolo etc) and online (e g. OP) are beginning to wise up. This is also how Jonadunce became President 6weeks to the elections.

The fear of Baba truly is the beginning of good behavior.

cheesy
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by 9jii(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2015
CHANGE DON START ALREADY SEE AS MONSTER CHANGING TO HUMANS WAY.

WE TELL U NA
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2015
garrix8:
Fools both offline (FFK, Tompolo etc) and online (e g. OP) are beginning to wise up. This is also how Jonadunce became President 6weeks to the elections.

The fear of Baba truly is the beginning of good behavior.

cheesy

ok sir
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by Themonster: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2015
berem aka mzjackbaueress hope my apologies are accepted

btw

i like your pics shaa kiss kiss

pm me your no. we can be friends offline via whatsapp and others wink
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
post your mother's picture and lemme post mine. Let us see who is more beautiful.

Fool!!
I even tot u were sweet. U are both ugly and bitter! Do u want me to lie? You are not beautiful; that is a fact. Wetin dey pain u na im I no undstnd. The one wey u do chest like when tuberculosis patient dey cough! Pls, dnt insult my mom okay?behave urself o. angry
Re: I Dedicate This Thread to Berem (mzjackbaueress) Am Sorry—bloodykiller by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

She is definitely sweet. That much I can testify.

MzJackBaueress
chai bad guy

(1) (2)

What Buhari Said In Owerri, ON March 23 / 10 Americans Celebrities That Died After Sleeping With Dog / Throwback Picture Of Prisident Muhammdu Buhari And Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.