Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,505 members, 7,812,556 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (38952 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by Ekkene: 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Right on point!
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by whitecat1: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Then, his Ijaw people and their slaves would have killed him!
MKO4ever:
Good for him, but it would have been better for him not to have contested for the 2nd term
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Some of us that formed the intellectual think tank and social media war front for APC on Nairaland and other social media should keep silence and watch event as they unfold. I could remember so many attacks on my personality.
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by dancoolD(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
the downfall GEJ is not the end of his life but it is just an experience of statemanship and good foundation of democracy Africa, particularly Nigeria. today GEJ is the first president to conduct free and fair election in Nigeria. so let all Nigerians celebrate him as a peaceful leader even president elect(Buhari) celebrate him as a great Nigerian .
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by ochiosa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Every Nigerian on the fence claims to know it all once you open the door now he will beginning to talk like Reuben Abati,
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by treasuredm(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
WIPO... FTC

I hope he's really found himself... Loving him
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by treasuredm(f): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2015
Woooooow..O FTC

I hope he's really found himself... Loving him
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Apr 03, 2015
Superb write up by Mr Segun! In life, there are some lessons that are only learnt through the hard way.

I pity GEJ because he left himself too loose to be controlled like marionette by terrible people around him.

An Igbo adage says 'a stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave' and 'a grasshopper killed by the praying mantis is only but stiff-necked'.

But the good side of it, is that it's unimaginable for an African leader to concede defeat. GEJ is the only first and have, sort of, redeemed himself.
Re: In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi by CCsurplus007(m): 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
ochiosa:
Every Nigerian on the fence claims to know it all once you open the door now he will beginning to talk like Reuben Abati,

Greetings. Pls I sent you a PM. Kindly respond thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / Photos Of Ben Murray-Bruce, With His Sons And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.