Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Here Comes Nigerian Moses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Comes Nigerian Moses (506 Views)

Moses Dickson's Ex-Girlfriend, Emoh Adoga Stalks Him For Marriage (Pics) / Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes Nigerian Moses by Abidx22(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2015
Its kinda strange that d last couple of days GMB was declared d President-Elect, vast majority of Nigerians across ethnic and religious lines including myself are filled with renewed hope of optimism, better tomorrow and the our dear country will take her rightful position among the comity of Nations. The wind of change has started blowing across the geo-political division that made up the country perhaps its a coincidence that American dollar fell to 199 naira in the Bureau d Change mkt. Nigerians @home and in diaspora feels proud to belong to a Nation where d desries of the majority is NOW the 'function' on who hold d baton of power. I must say that confidence is gradually returning to d electoral system and dis comes with renewed believe that any unperforming govt CAN be rooted out of seat through ballot. I believe this will go a long way in consolidating our democratic journeys and return the element of accountability to our governance. Nigerians believe that the wheel of progress that stopped rolling during d era of Murtala/Obasanjo administration can now fully come back to operation with renewed vigour and enthusiasm where impunity, corruption, epileptic power supply, poverty, underdevelopment etc can truly become features of the past. The wind of change has come to stay, cos General Muhammadu Buhari and his team 'cannot' afford to disapoint us being fully aware that sovreignty rest on the hands of Nigerians. We shall get to the promised land and I hope that GMB is the MOSES Nigerians have been clamouring for!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo Follow This Advise And You Wont Regret / What Is The Fate Of Mallam Nuhu Ribadu On This Election / LISTEN: Historic Audio Of President Jonathan Calling To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.