Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House (28002 Views)

Buhari White Twin / Obama To Pressure Nigeria On Anti-gay Law During Buhari's White House Visit / Xenophobic Attacks: Zuma Phones Jonathan To Avert Diplomatic Row (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by LordVarys: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2015
From Twitter

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by orobs93(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2015
Thank you jonathan you are the man of the year
Pls hit like for goodluck jonathan as e enjoys is good name in the last 2 months of his tenure.

I dedicate this ftc to dr goodluck Ebele jonathan...though I did not vote for you I will miss ur simplicity and humility ur calmness made ur employees not to take you serious one love

"You are always on my mind"

375 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by LordVarys: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Lalasticlala front page
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Good one from Obama. Let's keep promoting peace. This election is the best ever on African soil.

Unity afterall is the mother of progress.

9 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2015
Obama be playing both sides
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by vjsmiles: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
grin

12 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
That's great. Nigerians appreciate president Obama's effort to ensure that there is no violence as a result of the election result. We will appreciate Obama more if his country can work with the incoming administration to end the boko haram insurgency in the north east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 02, 2015
Looking good for Nigeria, thanks GEJ

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by CR77(f): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Respect 2 GEJ 4 Free and fair elections

God bless the new nigeria we have now

#CHANGE

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2015
Unity, is all we need. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Bonapart(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Why is US so interested in everything going on in Nigeria. Not as if they care. They should mind their business. ... issorite we don hear

6 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Blackchampion(m): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
"My ambition does not worth the blood of any Nigerian" - Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (NobelPeaceLaureate): 2015
Indeed Sir, u re a true democrat.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by DollyParton1(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok. Why do they keep hyping GEJ like he did something out of the ordinary.
Dude lost the elections and did whats he is supposed to do. Stepped aside.
Him easily conceding is too good to be true though.

9 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by thefakestan: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
I dont care.

Just make 1N = 1$
Or stabilise the world's crude oil price
Or pay the 25 million Nigerias 5,000N monthly.
Or Generate 40 000 MW of electricity in 4 years.

Y'all will be fine.

#btw Ameachi is owing corps-members who served in Rivers state for 3 good years. The Change has come grin

9 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Obama should stay out of our affairs please.

6 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by kimond101: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2015
Anyone knows Buharis number let me congratulate him?

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by adesegun121(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
If you think that conceding defeat is the end game, you are wrong. I read BBC five points analysis and laugh, dis people don't even know wetin dey happen.

By conceding defeat, Jonathan is simply washing his hands off what will come after May 29.
If the West thinks that they would have a better oil deal with Northerners then they would be disappointed cos this is not the 70s that you sign off oil blocks to imperialists and share the remaining among the generals and emirs. There will even be no oil to negotiate over in the first place.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by tunwumi: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Good
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by donsmall94(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Goodluck Johnathan is a hero to Nigeria Democracy, wish him good luck in his future endeavour.
Meanwhile
#babanowthatyouarethere please give us good roads.
I wept yesterday as i witnessed an accident on Lagos/Ibadan expressway, our roads are death traps.
you said money recovered from corruption alone is enough to run national affairs please attend to our roads.

Signed : Concerned Nigerian Youth.

3 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by VickyRotex(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
Let the messages keep rolling in

Must this Mark Knoller use the words "winner and loser" embarassed undecided

Proud to be a Nigerian
IStandForPeace

1 Like

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Datruggedman: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2015
:
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:11am On Apr 02, 2015
I can bet it with anybody, by the time Buhari is sworn in, it won't take Obama long to visit Nigeria. It takes a leader with charisma to attract any US president to his country.

8 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by Zi: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Excuse me Mr Mark Knolles, there was no loser in the Nigerian Presidental Elections. All contentants showed great zeal and good sportsmanship towards moving for a greater Nation.

We are a good people and a great Nation

5 Likes

Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by REALCHANGE20151: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by dayoson0204(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2015
God bless Nigeria, Africa and the world at large. There's nothing war can do, that peace wouldn't do better smiley. Shun violence and let us grow together irrespective of our religious or ethnic background. One love
Re: Obama Phones Jonathan And Buhari- White House by olusogo1(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2015
Strengthening US - Naija collaboration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Statement At Aguata. Calls It A Declaration Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.